Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545698 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 12:53pm On Feb 21
I Don see shege for this domain business,

I outbound one of my domain priced at 4 figures. One enduser reply with serious laugh and emoji laughing hard.

I just confuse.

Few minutes later, I see SH sales email: the name sold at wholesale price of $15 (I forget say I list the name on SH wholesale market place)

I suspect the buyer to be that same person wey reply my email with laff.

Although the domain get just 3days before expiration, I just submit auth code and domain is off my account.

Now, another enduser agree to buy the name at my initial price. Lo and behold name is no more in my possession.

I just weak.

embarassed

I tried reaching out to the $15buyer e no de respond again.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:54pm On Feb 21
James39:

I outbound one of my domain priced at 4 figures. One enduser reply with serious laugh and emoji laughing hard.

I just confuse.

Few minutes later, I see SH sales email: the name sold at wholesale price of $15 (I forget say I list the name on SH wholesale market place)

Although the domain get just 3days before expiration, I just submit auth code and domain is off my account.

Now, another enduser agree to buy the name at my initial price. Lo and behold name is no more in my possession.

I just weak.

embarassed

God have mercy 😭😭😭 Was it a geo though?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legit1000: 5:29pm On Feb 21
To call your end-users to close a sale deal

Chat me up on whatsapp 09031226412
Legit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21
James39:

I just confuse.

I just weak.

embarassed

It's well. Let's hope for another opportunity that you won't miss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21
Iroko Home Domain Video Review. For your domain outbound video production, visit us at Paddy Digital

Watch:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ustorp(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21
James39:

I just confuse.

I just weak.

embarassed

too bad..chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 8:39pm On Feb 21
James39:

I just confuse.

I just weak.

embarassed

Eeeyah, take heart bro.
Be like you go outbound give domainer cause I don't understand how he/she was able to get the name through the wholesale market if he/she haven't gotten some names there in the first place.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godmother(f): 8:14am On Feb 22
This is what I do to make money online
I create videos for my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXhOktcBDA
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 5:59pm On Feb 23
James39:

I just confuse.

I just weak.

embarassed

Sorry about your experience.

That tells you that you are dealing with super smart people. They are not some woods... These guys always search everywhere.

I sold domain names in the past, directing end users to Dan but the domain names were sold via Godaddy. Why? They search for the names elsewhere to see if they can get it cheaper.

Always have this at the back of your mind and make sure that when you are changing prices, follow through to all the venues where that domain name is listed.

What I mean is that if you change the price on Dan, make sure that the Afternic price is the same.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 8:35pm On Feb 23
kenralph:
Can naira cards now make international payments? Anyone tried it recently?
try it and let us know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 5:09am On Feb 24
Afternic has closed their marketplace. No more sales from Afternic. Interesting

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Baso7272: 6:01am On Feb 24
Omo bro, ever since i learnt how to live everyday for free, without spending my money. i no send the economy again... with this youtube video, i learnt how to spend money everyday without touching my savings.

this is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S972klln9fQ

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 12:40pm On Feb 24
Natural2Heal:
Afternic has closed their marketplace. No more sales from Afternic. Interesting
SOURCE?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 12:47pm On Feb 24
SmartMen:
SOURCE?

When you go to Afternic.com there's no option to search for domains. There is a link to GoDaddy where you can search but it doesn't show every name that's available on Afternic.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:28pm On Feb 24
Natural2Heal:

When you go to Afternic.com there's no option to search for domains. There is a link to GoDaddy where you can search but it doesn't show every name that's available on Afternic.

I noticed same
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24
kenralph:
Can naira cards now make international payments? Anyone tried it recently?
chairman e work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neutral15(m): 5:25am On Feb 25
This exchange rate is no longer funny embarassed
Please house, will you advice me to renew this name?
Columbus architect / king

It's expiring today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:44am On Feb 25
Neutral15:
This exchange rate is no longer funny embarassed
Please house, will you advice me to renew this name?
Columbus architect / king

It's expiring today

If you won't renew it.

Price the name around $50-$100 using daaz lander and run another outbound who knows something might happen.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 8:40am On Feb 25
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:57am On Feb 25
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25
Natural2Heal:

This is due to the ongoing upgrade on Afternic. Soon, all the listed names will be searchable at Godaddy.

The ongoing upgrade on Afternic/Godaddy is like operating a restaurant business where you have the kitchen (Afternic) to prepare the foods, and the canteen (GoDaddy) where the foods are displayed for sale. Afternic to list domains by sellers; GoDaddy to display the domains for buyers.

Culled from Afternic blog:
"In our redesign of Afternic.com, we are moving away from offering on-site search results for domain buyers.

Domain buyer insights have revealed a strong association with the GoDaddy brand, generating trust and familiarity. Consequently, we’re streamlining the buyer journey by directing Afternic searches seamlessly to GoDaddy.

This strategic shift allows us to dedicate expertise where it matters most, by enhancing the domain seller experience on Afternic while simultaneously optimizing the buyer experience on GoDaddy.

By focusing our efforts on individual sides of the marketplace, we can deliver exceptional value to both parties, and unlock new growth opportunities.

This allows the new Afternic.com to be a clear and defining resource for new and existing domain name sellers alike to learn about our products and services in greater detail."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legit1000: 3:39pm On Feb 25
Linuxdomains:
who offering call service here?
I need to call one end-user

DM for call service

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 5:02pm On Feb 25
OAkanni001:
Four expired domains for sale for just $40

ChicagoElectricBikes.com
CarServicesChicago.com
ApartmentsRealtor.com
ChicagoIllinoisMover.com

They are held in Namecheap and with Dan landing page. They will expire in September 2024.

Reason for sale: I'm a student in a federal university and I owe a loan app. So, my intention is to sell them to pay off my debt.

Reach out to me on premdomains001@gmail.com for more info and verification

Please Help me out. The loan is around 90k
$40? You never ready

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25
Jimneighbour:
$40? You never ready
How much are you willing to offer me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Erika7788: 7:57pm On Feb 25
Lina555:
I read that web scraping is a good way to make money online. Did anyone try it?
Yes, web scrapping might be a good option. But it's important to note that it should be done ethically and legally.
When performing web scraping, using data scraping proxies https://iproxy.online/web-scraping can help you safely and efficiently gather information, enhance IP rotation, and avoid being blocked by target websites. I highly recommend using them.
Also, ensure you follow relevant laws and terms of service, and always respect the website's policies before scraping any data.
Hopefully, this info will be helpful for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26
Philadelphia//cosmetic//surgeons. com
Flow//coin. Co
Frontier//classic//homes
2k/name
0902254090zero
WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AboutMarty: 1:43pm On Feb 26
Gurus in the house, I did a follow-up on an outbound i did last week this morning and I've gotten this so far from mailtrack. He's read the mail 26 times but no response yet. What do I do next?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 2:11pm On Feb 26
AboutMarty:
Gurus in the house, I did a follow-up on an outbound i did last week this morning and I've gotten this so far from mailtrack. He's read the mail 26 times but no response yet. What do I do next?
continue following up. He might be interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lush100(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26
Can I buy domain from namecheap.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:06pm On Feb 26
Lush100:
Can I buy domain from namecheap.com
yes! Use tldes dot com to check the list of registrar to buy domain name from and their compare price.

Just wondering if you started reading from page one of this great thread πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lush100(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26
Oshiofe:
yes! Use tldes dot com to check the list of registrar to buy domain name from and their compare price.

Just wondering if you started reading from page one of this great thread πŸ˜•

Used to follow back then.
Bought 5 domains about 3 yrs ago. Didn't sell so left that journey
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 8:54am On Feb 27
Comb//gpt// .com needs a new owner.
Get in touch if interested on 0902254090zero on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.