Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561045 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:53am On Mar 14
SEYIKP:
why you no one register am. Are you tired of making money? When a domainer become this kind, Jesus will come the next day.

Well, i would have but I'm not financially buoyant so I felt it's better one of us here get it than an outsider.

But someone already got it though.

Kindly clear or unquote the (Er //ak //ul //is dot app)

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prost1948: 11:51am On Mar 14
To make money online, consider leveraging your skills and interests in various ways. You can start a blog or YouTube channel and monetize through advertising, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing. Freelancing platforms offer opportunities for writers, designers, and programmers to offer services. Selling products through online marketplaces like Etsy or Amazon can also be profitable. Additionally, participating in online surveys, completing tasks on micro-tasking websites, or tutoring students in subjects you excel in are viable options. E-commerce, dropshipping, and investing in stocks or cryptocurrencies are other avenues for generating income online, depending on your expertise and risk tolerance.
https://winz.ph/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 10:52am On Mar 16
[quote HOW do one redirect a domain to end users website ?

author=HIScraziness post=117711910]

An enduser made me an offer of $545 on Dan two days ago but refused to pay because he had the same concerns as this person. He called me and I explained the whole process to him and also told him I will redirect the domain to his website and he paid immediately after I did that. So try redirecting the name to their website. And also place a call if u can, it’s quite effective.[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 10:54am On Mar 16

An enduser made me an offer of $545 on Dan two days ago but refused to pay because he had the same concerns as this person. He called me and I explained the whole process to him and also told him I will redirect the domain to his website and he paid immediately after I did that. So try redirecting the name to their website. And also place a
call if u can, it’s quite effective.[/quote]

How do one redirect a domain to end user's website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16
PUO001:

An enduser made me an offer of $545 on Dan two days ago but refused to pay because he had the same concerns as this person. He called me and I explained the whole process to him and also told him I will redirect the domain to his website and he paid immediately after I did that. So try redirecting the name to their website. And also place a
call if u can, it’s quite effective.

How do one redirect a domain to end user's website?

I believe he has to give you access to his hosting provider account. Once you've login locate the website and add the domain as a primary or secondary domain. You also need to change the nameserver to your registered nameserver.

Once done the domain will be redirected to his website.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 1:16pm On Mar 16
GOOD DAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE

Ask for my rate before you sell your funds cheap

We buy the following funds:
PayPal
Payoneer
Wise
Fiverr
Upwork
Company

DM for unbelievable high rate

https://tomexcash.com/exchange-rate/

Try us now and you will be convinced
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 2:25pm On Mar 16
trafficpools:
A trusted PayPal exchange needed!

I'm here TomexCash is the name

We are 100% legit

No fraud record
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intellab(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16
It seems Geegpay is blocked. Can anyone confirm this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 6:32am On Mar 17
Please how do one know when a domain has been developed into a full site for example if you are searching who is, how to you know when a domain name has been developed to a full site please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:45am On Mar 17
Thosyn12:

I believe he has to give you access to his hosting provider account. Once you've login locate the website and add the domain as a primary or secondary domain. You also need to change the nameserver to your registered nameserver.

Once done the domain will be redirected to his website.

He doesn't need to request for access to his hosting provider account, that'll be a turn off and the end user's fear will multiply. All he needs to do is search for how to forward/redirect a domain at the registrar which the domain was registered and follow the prompts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:48am On Mar 17
PUO001:
Please how do one know when a domain has been developed into a full site for example if you are searching who is, how to you know when a domain name has been developed to a full site please?

You can't know. Just visit the website directly. If you see contents on the website, then that's a yes but if otherwise, that's a no.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:50am On Mar 17
Intellab:
It seems Geegpay is blocked. Can anyone confirm this?

It isn't. Simply update the app
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 7:10am On Mar 17
GOOD DAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE

Ask for my rate before you sell your funds cheap

We buy the following funds:
PayPal
Payoneer
Wise
Fiverr
Upwork
Company
DM for unbelievable high rate

https://tomexcash.com/exchange-rate/

Try us now and you will be convinced

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 11:22am On Mar 17
Rankett:

You can't know. Just visit the website directly. If you see contents on the website, then that's a yes but if otherwise, that's a no.

Thank you bro.. grateful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:17pm On Mar 17
Phoenix auto repair(s) in king hit or miss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 11:28pm On Mar 17
MatthiasChin:
the singular is preferable to me. That's phoenixautorepair//com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:43pm On Mar 17
Oshiofe:
the singular is preferable to me. That's phoenixautorepair//com
But this is the one available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 5:09am On Mar 18
MatthiasChin:

But this is the one available.
check for other cities. Just do your research very well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 3:01pm On Mar 18
MatthiasChin:

Singular is way more better.

But anything can happen with this one

Goodluck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:41pm On Mar 18
Few days ago, a student I recently trained sent this to me. Interestingly I sent him the domain after the training. Guy was super excited. Invest right, that sale is coming. Yes he also appreciated me with some token.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18
James39:

Singular is way more better.

But anything can happen with this one

Goodluck.
I sold LasVegasAu toRepairs for $400. It's Phoenix, anything can happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:37pm On Mar 18
iykepromotions:
Few days ago, a student I recently trained sent this to me. Interestingly I sent him the domain after the training. Guy was super excited. Invest right, that sale is coming. Yes he also appreciated me with some token.
Weldon boss! God bless you abundantly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 6:33pm On Mar 18
Sapiosexuality:
I sold LasVegasAu toRepairs for $400. It's Phoenix, anything can happen.

Thank you boss..

But can you still go ahead with this..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 6:38pm On Mar 18
Boss HisCraziness I sight you oh ....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18
MatthiasChin:

Thank you boss..

But can you still go ahead with this..
you already bought the name. Whatever you are doing is overthinking which is not useful. Simply get leads and send out emails

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 12:04am On Mar 19
Sapiosexuality:
you already bought the name. Whatever you are doing is overthinking which is not useful. Simply get leads and send out emails
No I didn't, I'm being ridiculously careful this year..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:27am On Mar 19
MatthiasChin:

No I didn't, I'm being ridiculously careful this year..
The history says it's a bad name don't register it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:46am On Mar 19
Sapiosexuality:
The history says it's a bad name don't register it.

Okay...but please how do I fetch the history of a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:48am On Mar 19
This guy on X dey post my sales without giving due reference. The audacity! Why a lot of guyz no dey report sales again. Why some of our Boyz dey like cast update.

Bro just stop it, I know you dey this thread & he get why we no dey drop all Geo sales on X.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 12:01pm On Mar 19
Learner47:
This guy on X dey post my sales without giving due reference. The audacity! Why a lot of guyz no dey report sales again. Why some of our Boyz dey like cast update.

Bro just stop it, I know you dey this thread & he get why we no dey drop all Geo sales on X.

The guy is here and watching this thread. People like that spend more time being a nuisance and don't have sale to report because they waste time precious time away.

Solution: WATERMARK your pictures.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:09pm On Mar 19
SmartMen:

The guy is here and watching this thread. People like that spend more time being a nuisance and don't have sale to report because they waste time precious time away.

Solution: WATERMARK your pictures.

Me don't know why our boys dey like cast update--like the spirit to spoil things. See what dey did to binance. binance that don't collect any fee and allow Boyz to do P2P dey enter the platform spoil am. Now govt is charging them to pay billion for a platform with zero commission. Make I stop here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 3:23pm On Mar 19
Learner47:

Some people sha, why do this exactly?? For what reason?? Na waaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: JAPAHTML, mctech(m), rm94(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.