Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552404 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:13pm On Mar 07
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Owl/Enterprise

Sp/Bin.. 3500 ( this pricing wey I did for year 1 cause I didn't wanna price higher cause of fear not anymore tho)

HT- 1 year and 7 months

Saw something on hold yesterday wen I wanted to add domain and I confuse ... cause I barely remember the name and if I did I would increase the price cause wen renewal comes I tend to increase price cause I dey vex for end users....cause why u dey make us wait years na.... cheesy

Drop reg in my year one.... For some reason majority of my sales are from drop reg and 4 out of 5 of them are things I regged in my first year.. Despite adding alot of auction/ closeout names last year and this year lol... Omo be like my year 1 know better than me now oh....na to time travel beg am ...

Not sure why I regged it tbh... I only own 2 enterprise names in general nothing else so maybe someone sale or something..... The Plural version Owl Enterprises expired recently and I wanted to take it but owner do redemption so closeout cancelled.....

Portfolio now 360+ up from 240 in Jan .. na one mumu experiment I begin to reg names I don't like but has nice end users but I no do again lol.... It dey chop money too much I go just dey my few quality regs a month in Peace as before for now (my quality reg is prob trash too sha but atleast make I love am first) ... I never reach that level...

Wishing us a nice march hopefully.. cheesy

Congrats man.... 4figure brah!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 12:04am On Mar 08
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Owl/Enterprise

Sp/Bin.. 3500 ( this pricing wey I did for year 1 cause I didn't wanna price higher cause of fear not anymore tho)

HT- 1 year and 7 months

Saw something on hold yesterday wen I wanted to add domain and I confuse ... cause I barely remember the name and if I did I would increase the price cause wen renewal comes I tend to increase price cause I dey vex for end users....cause why u dey make us wait years na.... cheesy

Drop reg in my year one.... For some reason majority of my sales are from drop reg and 4 out of 5 of them are things I regged in my first year.. Despite adding alot of auction/ closeout names last year and this year lol... Omo be like my year 1 know better than me now oh....na to time travel beg am ...

Not sure why I regged it tbh... I only own 2 enterprise names in general nothing else so maybe someone sale or something..... The Plural version Owl Enterprises expired recently and I wanted to take it but owner do redemption so closeout cancelled.....

Portfolio now 360+ up from 240 in Jan .. na one mumu experiment I begin to reg names I don't like but has nice end users but I no do again lol.... It dey chop money too much I go just dey my few quality regs a month in Peace as before for now (my quality reg is prob trash too sha but atleast make I love am first) ... I never reach that level...

if to say i be boss.
i go close domaining for 6 months lol.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:41am On Mar 08
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Owl/Enterprise

HT- 1 year and 7 months

Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:52am On Mar 08
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:59am On Mar 08
Porkbun
6.99$ promo

Until March 31st

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 8:03am On Mar 08
James39:
Porkbun
6.99$ promo

Until March 31st

Can't these Domain registrars do a proper promo? Too stingy. A promo suppose to be a mega price slash.

Like $3.99 promo for .com is real promo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 8:32am On Mar 08
Boss,
Please did you add any wallet address to your BitPay? I received a notification from Bitpay on payment, I can only see it on activity history but can't find the payment in my wallet.

Any idea on how to go about this?

Learner47:

My last pay received via Binance- crypto usdc bitpay. Converted the usdc to usdt on Binance. Sent the usdt via Trc20 network to Bybit takes like 1 minute. Cashedout using Bybit p2p around 1500+. Note Ur receiving wallet must be same network as ur sending.

Network: erc20, Trc20, BnB etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darey207(m): 8:44am On Mar 08
DO YOU HAVE DOMAIN YOU WANT TO SELL FOR QUICK CASH?

I AM BUYING DOMAINS. 5K PER DOMAIN.

WHATSAPP: 0. 8. 1. 6. 7. 2. 4. 2. 9. 2. 0..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 8:54am On Mar 08
Darey207:

WHATSAPP: 0. 8. 1. 6. 7. 2. 4. 2. 9. 2. 0..

Why will someone sell you a domain for 5k when it's even less than the registration fee he paid in dollars.

Most will only offer you their BAD domains and keep their good domains for promising sale in dollars.

Reason am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:06am On Mar 08
Natural2Heal:

Can't these Domain registrars do a proper promo? Too stingy. A promo suppose to be a mega price slash.

grin You just made me remember the days of GD and Netsol promo of 0.99, 1, 1.37 etc.

Good old days

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrEja: 10:44am On Mar 08
Learner47:
Varies. Depending on domain value & the end user and the niche. Some domains might be great but end users are broke. You know once you're outbounding the value of your domain drastically drops unlike inbound. Some of these names on outbound that goes for 100, same name on inbound na 5K. Have seen other inbound Geo domainers aswell doing 4 figs. Got to choose your poison.

On Sherpa podcast a guy sold Chimney/////Supply for 15K via outbound, that's emd. If one quote 3fig for some end users them go say na scam, cause its a disrespect to their wallet if you quote 4 fig for some they'd say is too expensive. Bottom line, know your end users (KYE).

Health, Building/RealEstate, Finance---say low four fig(2500----) to high 3 fig (700, 600, 500). Some finance niche are broke, so I may start from say 300.

Other broke niches you notice the services rendered are offering their services for 10, 20, 30, 40 to 50 and you are quoting 500 ok oooo! I just quote straight up 200 and move to the next.

I formulate some and use Ed as well.

congrats, you didnt answer the where do you source the leads question, do you use the contact us page? or what. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:04am On Mar 08
Natural2Heal:

Why will someone sell you a domain for 5k when it's even less than the registration fee he paid in dollars.

Most will only offer you their BAD domains and keep their good domains for promising sale in dollars.

Reason am

If na problem you dey find quote ICausetrouble
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:49pm On Mar 08
Natural2Heal:

My bros, how we go do now?

Na to manage am like that.

Time de come eehh $10.99 go be promo price for some registrars

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:00pm On Mar 08
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Owl/Enterprise

HT- 1 year and 7 months

Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08
Learner47:

My last pay received via Binance- crypto usdc bitpay. Converted the usdc to usdt on Binance. Sent the usdt via Trc20 network to Bybit takes like 1 minute. Cashedout using Bybit p2p around 1500+. Note Ur receiving wallet must be same network as ur sending.

Network: erc20, Trc20, BnB etc
Wouldn't it be easier to just change your address on Bitpay from the one gotten on Binance to a Bybit USDC address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FatherStrudel(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08
Sperm donation...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 3:33pm On Mar 08
tranxo:

grin You just made me remember the days of GD and Netsol promo of 0.99, 1, 1.37 etc.

Good old days
Yeah, the good old days of GoDaddy numerous promo codes, the days of Domain.com and its reseller platforms like Dotster and co with $0.99 flash sales. Those good days I would register about 50 brandable names, submit them at BrandBucket and when they are accepted I auction them off on Namepros as BB accepted name and make good ROI. That has got to be 2015, 2016. Then you don't need a bag of money like today to make some money domaining.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:01pm On Mar 08
Sapiosexuality:
Wouldn't it be easier to just change your address on Bitpay from the one gotten on Binance to a Bybit USDC address?
Very true Sapio. But, because of the low trust. More comfortable with Binance. After some time, if I've gained the trust of Bybit, I would directly. Can't risk hard earned money.

In addition I now use the Bsc(BEP20)/bnb network; same speed as Trc20 and transfer fee is 0.22usdt less than 1 usdt of Trc20.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:01pm On Mar 08
MrEja:

congrats, you didnt answer the where do you source the leads question, do you use the contact us page? or what. thanks
gmap, Google, FB

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:03pm On Mar 08
Mrsoftwork:
Boss,
Please did you add any wallet address to your BitPay? I received a notification from Bitpay on payment, I can only see it on activity history but can't find the payment in my wallet.

Any idea on how to go about this?

Yes I added bro. Go under settings. There is a provision to add wallet in various cryptos.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08
Learner47:
Very true Sapio. But, because of the low trust. More comfortable with Binance. After some time, if I've gained the trust of Bybit, I would directly. Can't risk hard earned money.
Yeah. I actually had same fear until I checked and found out they are among the top 3 crypto exchanges in the world.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:50pm On Mar 08
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. I actually had same fear until I checked and found out they are among the top 3 crypto exchanges in the world.
ok. Noted boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 8:44pm On Mar 08
tayorh:

Sold a GEO+ auto repair for $899
wow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darey207(m): 9:42am On Mar 09

WHATSAPP: 0. 8. 1. 6. 7. 2. 4. 2. 9. 2. 0...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 9:48am On Mar 09
Many thanks Bro

Learner47:

Yes I added bro. Go under settings. There is a provision to add wallet in various cryptos.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 9:55am On Mar 09
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Owl/Enterprise

HT- 1 year and 7 months

Congrats, boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 4:56pm On Mar 09
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Owl/Enterprise

HT- 1 year and 7 months

Congratulations Boss!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 2:17pm On Mar 10
Hello house happy Sunday...

Please what do you guys think about this name it's actually a play on words : MonneyPay.com . Is it a miss or hit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 4:32pm On Mar 10
All Thanks to God
I made this LTO sales today, I will reveal the name after the transaction is complete

25 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 4:38pm On Mar 10
sammyrollo:
All Thanks to God
I made this LTO sales today, I will reveal the name after the transaction is complete
congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 4:44pm On Mar 10
sammyrollo:
All Thanks to God

Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: prikato, Greenbuoy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.