Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548018 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04
MatthiasChin:
Can someone throw more light on this?
Many domains sales happen via Whois search. Turning OFF your Whois privacy gives your domains additional exposure, as well as exposes your contact details to interested buyers who may want a direct interaction with the domain owner.

The downside? You have spam mails to deal with. Moreso, if you believe showing your "naija" contact details to potential buyers would do you more harm than good, just leave your Whois privacy ON.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04
U1:

Thanks, boss.

Yeah, I listed separately but DAN nameservers were used. I used to list new acquisitions separately until around last April/May when I stopped due to inconvenience on Afternic.

I usually listed on DAN first due to promptness and often run into "existing listing" issues on Afternic when listing there. If I reported the existing listings, it usually took them some days to get a response and that might even be them asking for proof of ownership and waiting even longer. In a few cases, listing first on DAN was the cause of the problem.

Congratulations.
You can still list your new domains first on Dan and then Afternic separately without issues. Very simple procedure. If you list on Dan first, don't set the BIN price. Just MO. After listing successfully on Afternic, you then set the Dan BIN price. With this, you wouldn't have "existing listing" issues on Afternic.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04
Bayajjidda:
Can Squadhelp users confirm if their domains listed at Squadhelp are resolving well? Because mine are not resolving.
If you turned on your VPN away from Nigeria, you'd see that all your domains at Squadhelp resolved well.
It looks like in a bit to block internet access to cryptocurrency websites in Nigeria, some ISP systems like MTN are causing access glitches to other "innocent" websites like Squadhelp. This only affect Nigeria end-users who may want to search for domains listed on such platforms via url. Possibly, everything should resolve soon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:34am On Apr 05
MrPADDY:

Congratulations.
You can still list your new domains first on Dan and then Afternic separately without issues. Very simple procedure. If you list on Dan first, don't set the BIN price. Just MO. After listing successfully on Afternic, you then set the Dan BIN price. With this, you wouldn't have "existing listing" issues on Afternic.

Thanks, boss. That's a good idea!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 3:00am On Apr 06
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:19am On Apr 06
Hi

while researching an expired domain name I used wayback archive and I noticed it was once listed for sale on DAN last year.infact from 2011 it has always been listed for sale.

is it safe to register? I was thinking the person that listed it had no success in selling it then it expired.it's a really good name tho with a lot of search terms....

what do ya'll do in this instance
thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:54am On Apr 06
MichealOlajide:
Hi

while researching an expired domain name I used wayback archive and I noticed it was once listed for sale on DAN last year.infact from 2011 it has always been listed for sale.

is it safe to register? I was thinking the person that listed it had no success in selling it then it expired.it's a really good name tho with a lot of search terms....

what do ya'll do in this instance
thanks in advance
it doest mean so far the domain is competitive enough. Some factors may have caused the old owner not to have sold it, he may not have outbounded or might have quoted high price beyond buyers budget. I recently sold PhoenixKitchenCabinets.com which was previously sold at Dan and one other too I can't remember. At times domaining is not by permutation.

Best wishes.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 9:24am On Apr 06
iykepromotions:
it doest mean so far the domain is competitive enough. Some factors may have caused the old owner not to have sold it, he may not have outbounded or might have quoted high price beyond buyers budget. I recently sold PhoenixKitchenCabinets.com which was previously sold at Dan and one other too I can't remember. At times domaining is not by permutation.

Best wishes.

Alright thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06
Texas ambulance.com
Sales price: $250
Handreg with a renewal

City + smiles.com
Sales price $100
Handreg

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AboutMarty: 7:09pm On Apr 06
ollybode:
Texas ambulance.com
Sales price: $250
Handreg with a renewal

City + smiles.com
Sales price $100
Handreg
You undersold city smiles tbh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:00pm On Apr 06
Glory be to God after 2+ years I made my first domain sale.....

PaintersPhoenix.com
Sale price $500
Sale venue; Afternic
ED picked
Hold time 8 days
Inbound

Please I need someone to guide me on how to do the Auth code thing....I have done it but it seems not to be working...

And again please I want to receive direct wire to my local account from Afternic I need guidance on how to fill the payee form...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06
Omini247:

PaintersPhoenix.com
Sale price $500
Sale venue; Afternic
ED picked
Hold time 8 days
Inbound

Please I need someone to guide me on how to do the Auth code thing....I have done it but it seems not to be working...

And again please I want to receive direct wire to my local account from Afternic I need guidance on how to fill the payee form...
Congratulations to you.

This is inspiring.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:36pm On Apr 06
GrammarNazi1:

Congratulations to you.

This is inspiring.

Thank you...

It's the lord's doing...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 12:00am On Apr 07
Congratulations on your sale boss. Name is less than 60days so you can’t use auth code till it’s 60days. Also, you’ll be better off using grey to receive your money than bank wire. More sales!
Omini247:

PaintersPhoenix.com
Sale price $500
Sale venue; Afternic
ED picked
Hold time 8 days
Inbound

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:02am On Apr 07
Mkingz:
Congratulations on your sale boss. Name is less than 60days so you can’t use auth code till it’s 60days. Also, you’ll be better off using grey to receive your money than bank wire. More sales!

I thought this 60 days thing is for hand reg...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 12:04am On Apr 07
If it sold via dan, you could have pushed but afternic, you’ll have to wait
Omini247:

I thought this 60 days thing is for hand reg...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:19am On Apr 07
Mkingz:
If it sold via dan, you could have pushed but afternic, you’ll have to wait
Ah okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kotla: 11:34am On Apr 07
Omini247:

PaintersPhoenix.com
Sale price $500
Sale venue; Afternic
ED picked
Hold time 8 days
Inbound

Congratulations more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07
Omini247:

PaintersPhoenix.com
Sale price $500
Sale venue; Afternic
ED picked
Hold time 8 days
Inbound

Congratulations 🎊
Was it same price with your Dan landing page?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:39pm On Apr 07
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations 🎊
Was it same price with your Dan landing page?

I never listed on Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:03pm On Apr 07
Omini247:

I never listed on Dan
why don't you list on Dan, any reason?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:46pm On Apr 07
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 3:02pm On Apr 07
Jimneighbour:

It's a mistake...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:29pm On Apr 07
Jimneighbour:

But if I list on Dan and integrate to afternic...then point my DNS to Afternic
If I make a sale will afternic grant me a Push??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 4:59pm On Apr 07
Omini247:

But if I list on Dan and integrate to afternic...then point my DNS to Afternic
If I make a sale will afternic grant me a Push??
once you list with Dan with a buy now price, it automatically get listed on afternic and all other Dan distribution network. Meaning you can't list on afternic once you listed it on Dan with a buy now price!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 5:41pm On Apr 07
trafficpools:
once you list with Dan with a buy now price, it automatically get listed on afternic and all other Dan distribution network. Meaning you can't list on afternic once you listed it on Dan with a buy now price!

But if it's listed on afternic automatically and I point my DNS to Afternic....if I make a sale can afternic grant me a Push??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deblessed: 5:46pm On Apr 07
₦1,000 ONLY GET

*BELOW IS THE SHORTLIST OF COURSES AND RESOURCES IN THE DIGITAL PRODUCT MILLIONAIRES LIBRARY*
👇👇👇👇

SMARTPHONE EBOOK
CHEAP DATA RESELLING.
CHATGPT MASTERCLASS FOR BEGINNERS.
YOUTUBE MONEY WITH CHATGPT.
CHATGPT AND ONLINE INCOME FULL COURSE.
AI ART AND ANIMATION FULL COURSE WITH HYPER REALISTIC HUMAN PHOTO GEN.
330+ IN ONE PACKAGE VIDEO.
PHOTO EDITING.
VIDEO EDITING.
EMAIL MARKETING.
VIDEO MARKETING.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT.
YOUTUBE BEGINNERS.
COPYWRITING.
BLOGGING.
SEO.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING.
EBOOK MONEY.
FACEBOOK ADS.
SALES FUNNEL DESIGN.
WHATSAPP SPY.
UDEMY CANVA MASTERY.
CANVA BASIC TO ADVANCE MASTERY
CANVA CRASH.
PAYPAL ACCOUNT CREATION.
FACEBOOK ADS SECRET.
THE SPEEDY GUIDE TO COPYWRITING.
SMARTPHONE DIGITAL SKILL.
LEAD GENERATION SECRET.
MONTHLY MILLIONS GUIDE.
OFFER CREATION AND CONVERSION SECRET.
THE ULTIMATE FACEBOOK ADS PILOT.
1000+ HOT 🔥 RESELLABLE EBOOKS.
UNKNOWN SECRET TO GET PAID COURSES FROM HIGH COURSE SELLING SITES FOR FREE.
DROP SHIPPING FULL COURSE.
COMPLETE MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FULL COURSE.
INFORMATION MARKETING FULL COURSE.
REACT FULL COURSE FROM SCRATCH.
SIMPLE CONTENT CREATION.
CRAZY DESIGN RESOURCES.
WHATSAPP MARKETING.
GRAPHICS DESIGN.
YOUTUBE MONETISATION.
REAL WORLD WEBSITE DEV WITH HTML AND CSS.
DRUPAL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT.
WORDRESS BACKUP AND RESTORE.
ELEMENTOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED.
E-COMMERCE 101 FULL COURSE.
SMARTPHONE MONEY MAKING ONLINE COURSE CREATION.
AMAZON KDP.
HOW TO GET 1 MILLION YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS.
WHATSAPP AUTOMATION.
ETHICAL HACKING ZERO TO HERO.
DIGITAL MARKETING 101.
PLR MASTERY.
ALL MONEY MAKING PREMIUM VIDEO.
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.
COMPLETE 3000+ DIGITAL COURSE LIBRARY.
COMPLETE INSTAGRAM MARKETING FULL COURSE
INFLUENCERS MARKETING ON INSTAGRAM.
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT GROWTH AND MONETISATION.
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES.
AFFILIATE MARKETING BOOTCAMP.
LINKEDIN ADS COMPLETE.
CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BLOCKCHAIN FULL COURSE Worth Over 50K

ALL THE ABOVE COURSES FOR JUST 1,000 NAIRA. I WANT TO HELP AS MANY NIGERIAN THAT WANT TO TAKE ONE COURSE AND MASTER IT VERY WELL. PLEASE PAY:

IDAJILI JOEL FRIDAY
OPAY.

AFTER PAYMENT, PLEASE, WHATSAPP 09163702413.

RESELLER RIGHT ₦1,000.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 6:30pm On Apr 07
Omini247:

But if it's listed on afternic automatically and I point my DNS to Afternic....if I make a sale can afternic grant me a Push??
regardless of platform where it sold, any sales that happens through this listing is credited to Dan and not afternic, you're not the one that listed it on afternic but, dan.com does. If you want an instant domain push once it sold only list with Dan.com!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 6:34pm On Apr 07
[quote author=deblessed post=129316470] ₦1,000 ONLY GET

STOP!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07
U1:
Remaining First-Quarter Sales (February to March)

Name: Net//Powr (in king)
Source: Generated
SP: $688 (BIN)
Type: Inbound
Venue: Afternic
HT: 23+ months

Name: Fairways//Capital (in king)
SP: $897 (BIN)
Venue: Afternic
HT: 19 months

Name: ai//pproach (in king)
SP: $1,888 (BIN)
Venue: DAN
HT: 10 months

Name: Davie//Garage//Doors (in king)
Source: ED
SP: $350 (BIN)
Venue: DAN (via Distribution Network)
HT: 3 days

The first name was part of the domains I discounted along with the "play//bettr" name that I reported for the fourth quarter of last year.

As for the Fairways sale, it came less than 24 hours after the sale of the first name. I had decided to do an experiment that involved discounting certain names for a limited period (about two weeks). The domain sold a week to the day I applied the discount. (Although I generated the name, I found out that it had been registered and dropped in the past).

The ai//pproach name was a punt inspired by a reported sale of a similar word form. Many of the names I checked then were available, but I registered only three partly because I hadn't made a sale for almost three months at the time. It didn't even occur to me to share in case some people might be interested here. Practically all the good ones seem gone now.

There's another $495 LTO sales not included here because I have only received the first installment. I am mentioning it simply because it appeared the previous owner was trying to sell it for like six years without success. But I took the punt because the name looked promising to me and God did the rest!

Glory to God! More sales for all of us in Jesus name.

Congratulations boss!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 8:35pm On Apr 07
Congrats to all recent sellers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: zanebaddo(m), Abdulasod, chrisdking1(m), Goalty01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.