Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,869 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539110 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:36am On Apr 14
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PacyPro: 9:43pm On Apr 14
Sadiq3051:
Good morning guys, I want to liquidate some of my brandables. Below is the list if you find anyone you are interested in kindly pm me and let's take it from there...

All registered at Dynadot... All names are .com
Please, for SparkVita, why is HugeDomains displaying their landing page on it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 10:10pm On Apr 14
PacyPro:

Please, for SparkVita, why is HugeDomains displaying their landing page on it?
spark//ita
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 3:40am On Apr 15
Domainer1999:
💪

This is huge

Congrats

What was the acquisition cost for this domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PacyPro: 7:05am On Apr 15
Ahhh! That's OK.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:49am On Apr 15
Reach out on Whatsapp let's begin immediately

erjo:
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:49am On Apr 15
trafficpools:
spark/ita

Boss kindly put Slash in between because of online search thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 8:17am On Apr 15
PacyPro:

Ahhh! That's OK.
unquote pls, cause of Goggles index
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:08am On Apr 15
$zzz

CraigMorrison:

This is huge

Congrats

What was the acquisition cost for this domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PacyPro: 1:56pm On Apr 15
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by evb2000: 3:36pm On Apr 15
Tunni:
Thank you sir

Hi, saw you want to contact me by mail. You can drop you question here and I will answer for the benefit of others.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15
Please does anyone understand what could be in the minds of these buyers?

I screenshot these several days ago, maybe even over a week.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 11:25am On Apr 16
I don't think this is true. I always list first in Dan with BIN before I list with Afternic. I have had no issues from both sites.

trafficpools:
once you list with Dan with a buy now price, it automatically get listed on afternic and all other Dan distribution network. Meaning you can't list on afternic once you listed it on Dan with a buy now price!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 11:46am On Apr 16
Second one might be backlinks, plus it has some exact matches on google
U1:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:59am On Apr 16
Mkingz:
Second one might be backlinks, plus it has some exact matches on google

Good point.

If you meant the "landscaping" name, that price seems unbelievable! I mean landscaping isn't really one of the "money" niches. Plus, Martinez isn't an English name although popular.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16
palinco:
I don't think this is true. I always list first in Dan with BIN before I list with Afternic. I have had no issues from both sites.

Maybe you haven't done this for dozens of names. At some point, you must experience that issue - maybe except Afternic has improved their system in the last year.

Until I paused direct listing on Afternic last April, I used to have that issue of "existing listing" that would require me to contact support. An Afternic support agent even informed me once that listing first on DAN as a cause of the problem.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 2:00pm On Apr 16
U1:

Regarding the second one, if you check Google there are a lot of Martinez that is into landscaping using a longer version of the domain

So it seems the buyer decides to stand out from the crowd by acquiring Martinezlandscaping //com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16
CraigMorrison:

Regarding the second one, if you check Google there are a lot of Martinez that is into landscaping using a longer version of the domain

So it seems the buyer decides to stand out from the crowd by acquiring Martinezlandscaping //com

Yeah, you're right.

But this is landscaping and their services don't command a lot of money from what I see. I have yet to have any luck with landscape-related names, including those that seemed so promising.

Some of the so-called landscaping companies I had seen during lead generation are more or less lawn care services.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 3:05pm On Apr 16
U1:

Yeah, you're right.

But this is landscaping and their services don't command a lot of money from what I see. I have yet to have any luck with landscape-related names, including those that seemed so promising.

Some of the so-called landscaping companies I had seen during lead generation are more or less lawn care services.

Those landscaping guys and other home improvement niche like Handy Man, concrete contractor etc make a lot of money

Most of them just seem to not believe in the power of domain name, since their services are offline and always in high demand

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:05pm On Apr 16
Sale/s Report

Aio / Platform not ai sale oh na aio
HT: 5 Months
Drop reg

Got it from deleted list on Ed...Had to Google it's meaning... Saw All in one so I thought All in One Platform sounds nice... Plus Allinoneplatform,com was regged too...so I said why not..

Tho I did get 2 offers on 2 other names in March and April..both under 30 days reg each....one after all the messages and his explanations I accept he run... grin grin........the other is not yet near what I want so no idea...woulda been nice to get 2 high sales a month for once cheesy.... Still not sure about the years direction plus it's the first time I sell (non geos) ..in Jan, March and April lol...those months are always empty for me .....

Wishing more sales to us all...and Congrats to all the recent sellers whona dey do well

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 3:07pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

Got it from deleted list on Ed...Had to Google it's meaning... Saw All in one so I thought All in One Platform sounds nice... Plus Allinoneplatform,com was regged too...so I said why not..

Tho I did get 2 offers on 2 other names in March and April..both under 30 days reg each....one after all the messages and his explanations I accept he run... grin grin........the other is not yet near what I want so no idea...woulda been nice to get 2 high sales a month for once cheesy.... Still not sure about the years direction plus it's the first time I sell (non geos) ..in Jan, March and April lol...those months are always empty for me .....

Wishing more sales to us all...

Congratulations on another 4 fig sales, this is massive

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

Wishing more sales to us all...and Congrats to all the recent sellers whona dey do well

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 4:22pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

What is your portfolio size bro? Your sales report is always amusing. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 5:00pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

Congrats, chief

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 5:33pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

Congratulations boss.

You are doing well.

What's your Portfolio seize?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:51pm On Apr 16
Was 200 in January and now its Practically 400+ right now lipsrsealed not really my style to reg more than 5 monthly but am testing something might reduce later......

James39:

What's your Portfolio seize?

Natural2Heal:

What is your portfolio size bro?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

Congratulations! This is massive!

Abeg, how do you determine prices?

I don't have a single name priced above 3k, if I remember correctly, and never sold any higher than 1888. Chances are that I have one or two domains that I could price high. smiley

I guess you're probably also the person that sold that "owl" name, which I found surprising as well.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:09pm On Apr 16
I honestly just give it any price I feel is right like based on the time I wasted finding it and wat kind of industry it might have...and similar sales I have seen people sell names like that for......

And wen none of that data is around I just price based on nothing I close eye and randomly decide.. cause the way I have noticed how alot of this end users waste money on domains they don't even need ehn... No pity..cause what do u mean u pay 50k for domain and drop it in 1 year cause u don't feel the startup idea anymore.....and since inbound is a waiting game sometimes I want the price to be worth the wait cause months is a really long time....

I try to ignore the whole sell Tru rate at 2% or .1% . cause the main point is as long one get sold for good profit u would be fine so despite needing money sometimes I don't price low... patience no go kill person..... let my suffering continue...and I don't change it at all till expiration date..... But if it's too high make offer is there for them..... of course some might not see it but if the end user really needs it them go find am tire......

And I remember when u use to say you couldnt price past 100$ grin was kinda glad when I noticed u increased them nowadays.......
U1:

Congratulations! This is massive!

Abeg, how do you determine prices?

I don't have a single name priced above 3k, if I remember correctly, and never sold any higher than 1888. Chances are that I have one or two domains that I could price high. smiley

I guess you're probably also the person that sold that "owl" name, which I found surprising as well.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:00pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

wow congrats.
still surprises me how you guys sell names while I'm still finding it difficult to sell one even after endless outbound.
Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16
Good evening house. I have a question:

1. Where can one get Chinese domain buyers online?

2. What's your take on numeric/number domain names like a 4number .org domain (4878 .org 3264.org )
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:06pm On Apr 16
Gpexchange:
Sale/s Report

Drop reg

Senior Man...

Na backflip (I mean the huge amount) you take enter this domain I remember.... I'm happy you no wound..

I make bold to say you are now standing strong and tall... Congrats Man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Darealrick(m), JAPAHTML and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.