Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554913 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
I just registered on go daddy auction just now...snd it is telling me to put iin my payment/account details for receipt of money from domain sale. How do I go about it since I don't have a PayPal or payoneer account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2017
but some expired domain names I get has low quality keywords or excessively long name which may not get quality bidding when selling I mean for names but they are getting atleast 100 unique visits. what is your take on fresh quality keyword rich (cpc, us searches, and brandability) three worder that may have never been registered as compared to the former?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2017
cloud system
warrenweste:

cool congrats..can u reveal part of the name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
karferguso:
I just registered on go daddy auction just now...snd it is telling me to put iin my payment/account details for receipt of money from domain sale. How do I go about it since I don't have a PayPal or payoneer account
Please anyone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
ebymy:
cloud system
How were you able totransfer with the 60 day lock period?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
The 60 day lock period is applicable when you are transferring to a different registrar for example between GoDaddy and NameCheap, but if buyer and seller are with same registrar then it can be transferred at any time.
karferguso:

How were you able totransfer with the 60 day lock period?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
ebymy:
cloud system

anythn cloud is in hot demand...did you fill the sedo agreement form before been allowed to list on sedo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
ebymy:
The 60 day lock period is applicable when you are transferring to a different registrar for example between GoDaddy and NameCheap, but if buyer and seller are with same registrar then it can be transferred at any time.
Thanks bro for the clarification...what about my question above?...Do you know anything about it? Because I have a friend's payoneer account that I can use.is it acceptable and advisable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
karferguso:

First and foremost, you need to open a payoneer account for yourself, it is not had doing that. Nigeria can open a payoneer account now.

2. Visit the following link to learn how to add payment tools on your account at Godaddy.
http://www.cctldmarket.com/2016/07/how-to-add-payment-tools-on-godaddy.html

You can even open skrill account.
You can add your bank account details for check issuance aswell.

There is no big deal in your challenge.

Cheers and good luck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
expertix:

First and foremost, you need to open a payoneer account for yourself, it is not had doing that. Nigeria can open a payoneer account now.

2. Visit the following link to learn how to add payment tools on your account at Godaddy.
http://www.cctldmarket.com/2016/07/how-to-add-payment-tools-on-godaddy.html

You can even open skrill account.
You can add your bank account details for check issuance aswell.

There is no big deal in your challenge.

Cheers and good luck.
Thanks bro for your reply. What I learnt so far is that these payment sites:payoneer, skrills require you to have your national ID card which I don't have at the moment. I have registered for close to 6 months but I have not been issued.
Also, I also learnt of the email format for PayPal whereby you put in an email that is not linked to any PayPal account.is that also reliable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
karferguso:

Thanks bro for your reply. What I learnt so far is that these payment sites:payoneer, skrills require you to have your national ID card which I don't have at the moment. I have registered for close to 6 months but I have not been issued.
Also, I also learnt of the email format for PayPal whereby you put in an email that is not linked to any PayPal account.is that also reliable?

Yes! They ask for your photo ID card. You can aswell use your voters card, just scan the front and the back of it and send it to them. You can also use your travelling passport.
See all these things are very important, you don' t joke with them if you want to be an online enterpreneur.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
expertix:

Yes! They ask for your photo ID card. You can aswell use your voters card, just scan the front and the back of it and send it to them. You can also use your travelling passport.
See all these things are very important, you don' t joke with them if you want to be an online enterpreneur.
Thanks bro...i don't have that too. Can I use my brother's payoneer account or I hold stick with the new email PayPal format?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2017
expertix:

Gud day bro. Pls what's the benefit of opening a payoneer and skrill account, can i use it to receive payment in nigeria? If yes, how long does it take for receipient to receive payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
expertix:

Try to get the GTB dollar mastercard. You can not pay more than $100 with gtb Naira Mastercard anymore, unless there is another changes in their maximum spending.
thanks for your reply, do they issue out dollar MasterCard to someone without dormicilary account, I was at uba bank today and I was told their card does not have the $100 per day limitation any one using uba card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Luvlydevin:
thanks for your reply, do they issue out dollar MasterCard to someone without dormicilary account, I was at uba bank today and I was told their card does not have the $100 per day limitation any one using uba card

Just enter the bank and.enquire to know if they issue mastercard withiut dom account. All I know is if you have acvount woth gtb they ussually open all account for you - savings, dom, euro, pound and etc and I operates only the savings often and I was asked to apply for my dollar mastercard which I have not done.

Lastly, the $100 you are talking about is not daily limit but it is monthly limit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
expertix:

Just enter the bank and.enquire to know if they issue mastercard withiut dom account. All I know is if you have acvount woth gtb they ussually open all account for you - savings, dom, euro, pound and etc and I operates only the savings often and I was asked to apply for my dollar mastercard which I have not done.

Lastly, the $100 you are talking about is not daily limit but it is monthly limit
bro, you didn't reply my question above. Pls, do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2017
lizzlix:
Gud day bro. Pls what's the benefit of opening a payoneer and skrill account, can i use it to receive payment in nigeria? If yes, how long does it take for receipient to receive payment?

The purpose of opening of any account of such is to collect money here in Nigeria and you can collect your money directly into your bank account here in Nigeria. But if you collect payment via any of the accout, it is better and more profitable to sell the e money through the mallam or anybody who needs such e payment; because if you withdraw the money from your bank account it will be at bank rate which is lesser to that of mallam.

You can also exchange the money through the epayment exchanger; because their rates are even.better to that of bank rate. But make sure you exchange you money through the right exchanger so that you don' t lose your money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
expertix:

The purpose of opening of any account of such is to collect money here in Nigeria and you can collect your money directly into your bank account here in Nigeria. But if you collect payment via any of the accout, it is better and more profitable to sell the e money through the mallam or anybody who needs such e payment; because if you withdraw the money from your bank account it will be at bank rate which is lesser to that of mallam.

You can also exchange the money through the epayment exchanger; because their rates are even.better to that of bank rate. But make sure you exchange you money through the right exchanger so that you don' t lose your money.
ok so after opening skrill or payoneer, you will have to link it with ur card like paypal or is opening of a dom acct a must to receive payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
lizzlix:
ok so after opening skrill or payoneer, you will have to link it with ur card like paypal or is opening of a dom acct a must to receive payment?

You have to even activate your card and enter your account number for verification of the account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2017
expertix:

You have to even activate your card and enter your account number for verification of the account.
Thanks big time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
This is an answered question; after buying the domain either from domainking or your favourite registrar, the next BIG thing is to go for monetisation either by parking for some time and sell later on or listing for sale directly and contacting endusers.

Both are profitable and interesting depending on your level of awareness, tools and strategies.
I saw that u listed one of ur domains on godaddy some days back...pls, how were you able to input the payee details...did u use PayPal or wire transfer or cheque?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
karferguso:

I saw that u listed one of ur domains on godaddy some days back...pls, how were you able to input the payee details...did u use PayPal or wire transfer or cheque?
don't pay for any auctions, simply list your domain you wish to sell @ afternic. if your Domain was registered at a top domain registrar, it will be listed for sale in different marketplaces including Godaddy premium listing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
ebymy:
I finally made my first sales on domain name business today. It is a dot io domain extension and buyer from Germany saw the domain parked at bodis and contacted me with an offer. After negotiating back and forth, deal was finally sealed when he made the transfer of 150 euro into paypal account and I had to transfer the domain to him. The amount was less than the BIN but I had to let go. Thanks to @iykepromotions for supporting me through the process. cool
Congrats...... it's really exciting making a first sale no matter the amount. wish you higher sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
iykepromotions:
don't pay for any auctions, simply list your domain you wish to sell @ afternic. if your Domain was registered at a top domain registrar, it will be listed for sale in different marketplaces including Godaddy premium listing.
I was blocked from afternoon with no reason given...can I re register?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
karferguso:

Blocked from Godaddy or where?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
karferguso:

I presume you meant afternic. if you're sure you have not commited any offence or click fraud, mail their support immediately. afternic is a top marketplace you can't ignore if you have quality domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
iykepromotions:
I presume you meant afternic. if you're sure you have not commited any offence or click fraud, mail their support immediately. afternic is a top marketplace you can't ignore if you have quality domains.
Yes, from afternic.I tried to do that..They gave me no reason and I didn't think I did anything wrong at all

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PAPIJAID(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls I'm interested in the e-book, pls send it to me on jaid49hrist@gmaill.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2017
iykepromotions

please if i have a domain that has not reached 60days of age and someone wants to buy it. is it still possible through undeveloped.com

which has lower commision rate please.. undeveloped or afternic.. and which one is faster..

thanks urgent reply

clients are waiting. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Fribery:
iykepromotions

please if i have a domain that has not reached 60days of age and someone wants to buy it. is it still possible through undeveloped.com

which has lower commision rate please.. undeveloped or afternic.. and which one is faster..

thanks urgent reply

clients are waiting. grin
You simply do a "domain push" all you needed is the buyer's username and customer number if your domain was registerd at Godaddy. let me know if you need direct assistance on this.

On which marketplace to go for, both are wonderful and Nigerian friendly. Once the sale is completed ie; the buyer has paid and you have transferred or pushed the domain, funds will be disbunded to your account. but as you pointed out, undeveloped, being a developing marketplace charge a flat rate of 15% while afternic charge between 20 to 30%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2017
karferguso:

Yes, from afternic.I tried to do that..They gave me no reason and I didn't think I did anything wrong at all
Well the reason was clearly written there; violation of their terms and condition. afternic can't block your account for no reason. I would advice you to use alternative marketplaces like undeveloped, domainnamesales and Sedo all in .coms. Though sedo is quite popular like afternic but getting an active account over there can often be frustrating with lots of protocols.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.