Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554932 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
odicity:
but some expired domain names I get has low quality keywords or excessively long name which may not get quality bidding when selling I mean for names but they are getting atleast 100 unique visits. what is your take on fresh quality keyword rich (cpc, us searches, and brandability) three worder that may have never been registered as compared to the former?
why is no one responding to me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munezo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oga iykepromotions

Please, how does GoDaddy Auctions work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
iykepromotions:
You simply do a "domain push" all you needed is the buyer's username and customer number if your domain was registerd at Godaddy. let me know if you need direct assistance on this.

On which marketplace to go for, both are wonderful and Nigerian friendly. Once the sale is completed ie; the buyer has paid and you have transferred or pushed the domain, funds will be disbunded to your account. but as you pointed out, undeveloped, being a developing marketplace charge a flat rate of 15% while afternic charge between 20 to 30%.

the person is on godaddy and my domain is on dotster and my domain has not reach 60days to be able to do transfer to godaddy from dotster. so undeveloped will do the transfer for me despite not reaching the 60 day limit provided i mk available the authentication code for undeveloped?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Fribery:

the person is on godaddy and my domain is on dotster and my domain has not reach 60days to be able to do transfer to godaddy from dotster. so undeveloped will do the transfer for me despite not reaching the 60 day limit provided i mk available the authentication code for undeveloped?
you know it's not possible. pushing can only be successful within the same registrar.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
munezo:
Oga iykepromotions

Please, how does GoDaddy Auctions work?
You set your domain with a low offer and with a specific number of days you want the auction to run for. There's 7 days 21 days and so on. the HIGHEST bidder wins at the end of the auction day. however I prefer normal selling to auction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
odicity:

why is no one responding to me?
I have gone through your original question severally but still, can't fully understand you. ask your question specifically with a clear language. Also note that this is just an awareness thread, you may need to research more even outside this thread and get the necessary tools and strategies before investing a dime.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munezo(m): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
You set your domain with a low offer and with a specific number of days you want the auction to run for. There's 7 days 21 days and so on. the HIGHEST bidder wins at the end of the auction day. however I prefer normal selling to auction.

Thank you boss.

But what if the domain received no bid at all?

And what does GoDaddy Closeout mean?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
I have gone through your original question severally but still, can't fully understand you. ask your question specifically with a clear language. Also note that this is just an awareness thread, you may need to research more even outside this thread and get the necessary tools and strategies before investing a dime.

Regards.
ok sorry if my initial post were hard to understand, and I thought that it be easily solved by experienced domainer. my question is domain name with two to three words that has high cockpit 5$ and above and with average u.s search of atleast 5000, which may have never been registered before vs an expired domain with considerable lower quality keywords that may be quite lengthy name that get about 50 unique visits. which one will be more profitable after all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
odicity:

ok sorry if my initial post were hard to understand, and I thought that it be easily solved by experienced domainer. my question is domain name with two to three words that has high cockpit 5$ and above and with average u.s search of atleast 5000, which may have never been registered before vs an expired domain with considerable lower quality keywords that may be quite lengthy name that get about 50 unique visits. which one will be more profitable after all.
For parking consider the traffic ranking in terms of alexa or similarweb not only the search volume. Interestingly longer domains do very well in generating parking revenue but selling it may not come very fast compared to shorter domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2017
munezo:

Thank you boss.

But what if the domain received no bid at all?

And what does GoDaddy Closeout mean?
No bid at all equalls to no sell but if your domain is highly quality and well exposed, no need of going for any auction either free or paid.

Closeout is all about EXPIRING domain names as I explained in the previous page.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munezo(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
No bid at all equalls to no sell but if your domain is highly quality and well exposed, no need of going for any auction either free or paid.

Closeout is all about EXPIRING domain names as I explained in the previous page.

Thank you boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
iykepromotions:
For parking consider the traffic ranking in terms of alexa or similarweb not only the search volume. Interestingly longer domains do very well in generating parking revenue but selling it may not come very fast compared to shorter domain.
thanks nwanne m, but I thought that some of those "park profit" (expired domain names with low quality keyword and cpc) domain may not be sold as high as the high quality keyword and high cpc never registered domains? what do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Since the limitations of our naija $100 a month MasterCard limitation what is the way forward fellow domainers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shugadpuna: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'll screengrab tomorrow and post

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Luvlydevin:
Since the limitations of our naija $100 a month MasterCard limitation what is the way forward fellow domainers
But how many domain do you want to buy in a month? Selling is more important than buying and buying and buying. But however, if you want to spend more than $100 in a month, you can request for Dollar master card if you have dom account with GTB.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
odicity:
thanks nwanne m, but I thought that some of those "park profit" (expired domain names with low quality keyword and cpc) domain may not be sold as high as the high quality keyword and high cpc never registered domains? what do you think?
absolutely No. Domain don't have any fixed price. you sell according to the market value, desparation of the buyer or how fast you need the money that's why some people go for auctions or contacting end users..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
iykepromotions:
absolutely No. Domain don't have any fixed price. you sell according to the market value, desparation of the buyer or how fast you need the money that's why some people go for auctions or contacting end users..
Bro, please is it advisable to register domain on whois? didn't know it's a reg site until i searched a domain and was given reg option since it's available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
lizzlix:
Bro, please is it advisable to register domain on whois? didn't know it's a reg site until i searched a domain and was given reg option since it's available
Top registrar though Godaddy and namesilo are more popular in terms Domain registration.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
iykepromotions:
how can you identify the market value a never registered domain name? when I search on that website can remember the name (it requires paid) you refereed us to the site. it allways shows $0? thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
@ iykepromotion, @LegalWealth pls any trusted PayPal exchanger...I want to receive funds though small, for one of my domain sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
ejosh4:
@ iykepromotion, @LegalWealth pls any trusted PayPal exchanger...I want to receive funds though small, for one of my domain sale.
use legalwealth services; highly recommended. Email; info@ijamsolution.com
Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
iykepromotions:
Congrats!
Sir iyke pleas i'd like to discuss something with you on whatsapp. 08098240410
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munezo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please iykepromotions,

How do I use GoDaddy for free domain appraisal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2017
iykepromotions:
Congrats!
Thanks Iykepromotion I sent him an email yesterday evening but yet to respond...Any fast way of reaching him?... Cos its urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Please guys who has an idea on greatdomains.com. and authorizenameauction inrespect to manual appraisal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
iykepromotions:
Congrats!
Trying to reg a name on sedo but keeps seeing 34usd. That's quite high. Even on godaddy it's 12.17usd. please, is this normal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafeje: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=iykepromotions post=52516319] Thanks for the good work, GOD bless u. pls kindly send me a copy of the domain sales letter to stallionmove@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafeje: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2017
iykepromotions:
Congrats!
oga ikepromtions pls lets chat on whatsapp 08032222428
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2017
@Iykpromotions, is it okay to buy an adsense banned domain for selling??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017
lizzlix:

There are two whois; the one you are talking about is a brandable registrar - whois.com; where you can register domain names and the second whois which is the original WHOIS - is the place you can check for domain registrant and other details about domain names.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2017
lizzlix:
Trying to reg a name on sedo but keeps seeing 34usd. That's quite high. Even on godaddy it's 12.17usd. please, is this normal?
sedo is not a registrar but auction place where you can sell your domain name. The price you are seen is aftermarket price. They can redirect you to there registrar - bluehost.com

2 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.