Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562303 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DOMAIM: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Testapep:

I mean he used .king instead of .com
in king is same with .com son
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Electricboy:
please am about to buy a domain on go daddy...They asked for card number..I put my account number...but they said it was invalid

Please what is a security code ?

The three numbers at the back of your card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Electricboy:

can I give you cool names to register and can you be trusted....?lol....cuz many guys will run away after they make it...

Unfortunately, there's no escrow service for this one, so you just have do it on trust and hope there are no stories thereafter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Josmila:

Unfortunately, there's no escrow service for this one, so you just have do it on trust and hope there are no stories thereafter

yeah that's true
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Quick question for the gurus please

I attempted to transfer a domain to a friend and it displayed there that transferred domains will be locked for a period of 60 days. How true is this please or is it just a ploy to discourage such transfers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Josmila:
Quick question for the gurus please

I attempted to transfer a domain to a friend and it displayed there that transferred domains will be locked for a period of 60 days. How true is this please or is it just a ploy to discourage such transfers?
if its netesol to netsol, its possible, but if its netsol to say afternic etal, 60 days stands.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Truth4eva:

Bro, could you help me buy a domain and push to my Netsol account?
Will check if it will go through
I've not pushed before o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
You cant set expiry date of Domain. it expires after 1 year of purchase, you can only set to Auto-Renew.

Read this thread from page 0-100 to learn about how set up For Sale page, contact end users, set pricing, follow ups, negotiations, tools, sites and process.

Electricboy:

thank you ..it has been resolved...please after purchasing on go daddy ,what is the next step ? Is it right for me to set the expiration date to a year since I hope to sell it soon ?? how do I contact end users ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Electricboy:

can I give you cool names to register and can you be trusted....?lol....cuz many guys will run away after they make it...
If you have quality domain names that will sell fast... Let's deal and tell me your percentage.

Whatsapp: 0.9.0.3.2.2.1.4.5.9.6
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Standard92:

If you have quality domain names that will sell fast... Let's deal and tell me your percentage.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
DaySpringer:

Thanks. But Snovio does not specify Which positions, these people occupy in the company.
it does
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
fhranchez:
I've asked this question before no one answered me, and I've decided to stop commenting on this thread but let me make you an exception. The account name is "undevelopedescrow" no spaces no dash.
It can be painful when you ask a question and no one responds, it could be because no one had the right answer. Stick around and comment, it'll help the growth of others.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Wow! how I wish I have been a domainer since 2016 buy one 5N domain for $10 keep it for 3 years with $30 and sell it now for $5000. Domaining is Investing.
You think it works that way? Alright then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Farouksenior:

Really ??
Guy you funny..

I lost over 120,000 naira in numerics
Money wer i for but better brandables then atleast 2sexy sabi.

I will say this only ONCE
If you never gamble .. try numeric you will understand.
Baba leave that guy, people way experience am then know as e be.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
mikkycoins:

Will check if it will go through
I've not pushed before o
OK. Pushing cannot be a problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
mayorj:

Try buying with a new account. It will go. I tried buying some days ago with my favourite account on Netsol; with same card, but at several attempts it was not going through. Meanwhile I have another account with I just decided to try it with the same card and it was successful. After which I did a transfer within.

Give it a try.
thanks boss,,,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Standard92:

x
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
agentakins:

Thank u sir.
Issue resolved. The said domain name was still listed on namesilo marketplace which prevented me from pushing the domain.
I later found a way to delist it and I was able to push it thereafter.
My village people say dem don commit hand from my matter. I don appease dem. grin grin
Thanks.
LOL
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Truth4eva:

OK. Pushing cannot be a problem
No wahala
Let's proceed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Standard92:

I have o
I will send so u can check
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
alawi5k:
x
Excuse me sir... What do you mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by singletech(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Guys, why is namejet taking too long to verify me as a bidder? I done submit doc the wait tire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rhothymie(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
i am newbie here I want to ask a question about domain parking. after i get an expired domain and decide to park it the parking site advertise on it and i will be paid for every click on the advertisement link. can i source for the traffic myself?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
rhothymie:
i am newbie here I want to ask a question about domain parking. after i get an expired domain and decide to park it the parking site advertise on it and i will be paid for every click on the advertisement link. can i source for the traffic myself?
1)you can't if they know ur account is in trouble then 2)parking is dead

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rhothymie(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Testapep:
1)you can't if they know ur account is in trouble then 2)parking is dead
thank you for the reply bro. i will go through this thread from 1. i hope all information needed to be successful with domain flipping is there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
singletech:
Guys, why is namejet taking too long to verify me as a bidder? I done submit doc the wait tire
Send reminder message and give them another 3 working days to respond.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
mayorj:

Try buying with a new account. It will go. I tried buying some days ago with my favourite account on Netsol; with same card, but at several attempts it was not going through. Meanwhile I have another account with I just decided to try it with the same card and it was successful. After which I did a transfer within.

Give it a try.
Don't you think you risk getting your account blocked by using the same card on another account?

I opened another account and tried this though, still the Same problem..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Electricboy:

Sure bro. Send me a mail. Damiangamble263@ gmail. com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
rhothymie:

thank you for the reply bro.
i will go through this thread from 1.
i hope all information needed to be successful with domain flipping is there?
Yea sure
Goodluck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
amjustme2:
Login to your netsol dashboard
Check your domains, one of the icons there should be DNS settings .
Change to
ns1 .undeveloped .com
Secondary or 2nd nameserver:
ns2. undeveloped. com

Then head to undeveloped and list the domains for sel and do your settings.

Then give it couple of minutes to propagate DNS records.

Thanks alot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
PayPal or card?

cyriletifit:

Chai boss, thanks for this link. Just registered 5 names now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: beckplanet, barag(f), Bigmech, 300wayne and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.