Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562936 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Morning all. I am giving away a free domain name to anyone interested but the person has to have a netsol accoun for an immediate push. The name is seattlemoldinspector.com. Just regged this name actually. Qoute this post if u are interested. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:
Morning all. I am giving away a free domain name to anyone interested but the person has to have a netsol accoun for an immediate push. The name is seattlemoldinspector.com. Just regged this name actually. Qoute this post if u are interested. Cheers

Oya bring am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:
I helped u buy this domain and pushed it to u..
Why discarding it if I may ask?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Sulaimontaiwo:

Oya bring am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:
Send to me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:

All requirements met,I'm available for it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2019
0ubenji:
I helped u buy this domain and pushed it to u..
Why discarding it if I may ask?
Just sowing it as a seed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Sulaimontaiwo:

Oya bring am
Sorry guys, I am giving it to the first guy who showed interest @Sulaimontaiwo
@Sulaimontaiwo please go to your netsol A/c to request a transfer of the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:

Sorry guys, I am giving it to the first guy who showed interest @Sulaimontaiwo
@Sulaimontaiwo please go to your netsol A/c to request a transfer of the domain

Thank you boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sulaimontaiwo:

Thank you boss.
You are welcome bro. I no be boss ooo. Do u know how to go about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
You guys have done well. Keep the flag flying cool

na who be Ismail Taiwo on namepros? I sight you ooo wink

Make una chop the domain money... E dey sweet grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
0ubenji:
Anyone who wanna buy netsol cheap domains can contact me...$2/Domain.. i simply buy and transfer to u.
If u dont trust me, it's quite understandable. cool
interested persons can contact 0.90651. 9360.4(whatsapp only)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:

You are welcome bro. I no be boss ooo. Do u know how to go about it?

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sulaimontaiwo:

Yes

Transfer completed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:

Can I send a pm ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 6660M0666: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
I have been trying to integrate google analytics into my domaining strategy. But it hasn't been simple or straightforward.

I have successfully opened an account, with a single domain name in the account. I got a tracking code that I took to Undeveloped and inserted it in the space provided.

That was simple and smooth. I have even seen a couple of analytics on it. 22/26 visits were from France. But given the submission of haykay on 100% bounce rates, I believe they are bot visits.

So, the problem now is that I am attempting to add more domain names to the GA account.

I initially attempted to open a new account on my GA prpfilr for each domain name. That was easy.
But they gave me new tracking IDs for each domain names.

So I was stuck with so many tracking IDs but only one space for tracking IDs on Undeveloped. THAT IS THE CRUX OF MY GA TROUBLES NOW.

I sha finally did a little bit of research and I found that I could add more properties(DNs/websites) to a single account. Did exactly that and I was given Universal tracking code to INPUT ON THR TITLE PAGE OF EACH DN.

I just dey look me look GA. They even mentioned one Google Tags or something like that.

That's why I need someone to PLEASE explain how to go about it.

Thanks, people.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:

Transfer completed.

Thank you so much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi guys, from a survey carried out by me and one of my friends on buying name on netsol, if you want to buy domain with the one dollar promo with PayPal. make use of Glo sim. it will go smoothly.... it is working as of the time of writing this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stockwise: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Remove the private registration, if it is successfully processed you pay $1
How do you process? I got to the point of deleting the private and click on Mastercard. But it refuse to open. Pls what exactly should i do? That s on netsol.. Thanks in advance!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stockwise: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pls bosses, what should I do here?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please boss in the house
What is the best company to buy custom emaiil from, I need reply please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please somebody help me here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by adiosgracias(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sadiq3051:
Hi guys, from a survey carried out by me and one of my friends on buying name on netsol, if you want to buy domain with the one dollar promo with PayPal. make use of Glo sim. it will go smoothly.... it is working as of the time of writing this...

Irrespective of the bank card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 6660M0666: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
stockwise:
Pls bosses, what should I do here?

Just click on secure checkout to use your ATM card to complete the order.
Or Paypal, if you have one.

And hope it goes through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sadiq3051:
I can't say you are wrong but it doesn't work on my stanbic ibtc card with PayPal even with glo network but with my gtbank I can register as much as I can till I get tired
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by adiosgracias(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
etin06:

I can't say you are wrong but it doesn't work on my stanbic ibtc card with PayPal even with glo network but with my gtbank I can register as much as I can till I get tired

Visa card or master Card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
etin06:

did u connect PayPal to ur gtbank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
adiosgracias:

Visa card or master Card?
Master
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sandycee:
did u connect PayPal to ur gtbank
Sure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stockwise: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
6660M0666:

Just click on secure checkout to use your ATM card to complete the order.
Or Paypal, if you have one.

And hope it goes through.
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sadiq3051:

Regardless of whether this is valid or not, I commend your effort. And thanks for coming to share it with us here.

Please I have some questions, so that I can further experiment:

1) Other than changing your data network to glo, did you change your netsol account or any thing concerning the account?

2) How was the survey carried out?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
A furniture business based in Kansas, USA listed my domain as their website on their Facebook page.

They actually own the .Net extension of the same name, I planned approaching them with the .com extension only for me to find out they are using my property unlawfully.

I'm thinking of approaching them with an offer telling them to take it down if they are not buying, but first I'll up the price to make the drama interesting. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nkeona(m), isholaidreez(m), Bigmech, mctech(m), Julius209(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.