Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534465 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KealDrogo: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
0ubenji:
pretty simple..this is not calculus..

Wherever or whoever u choose to buy your domains from. Simply calculate how much 20k can afford from the unit price of each domain.

U can get for $1, 2, 6, 9, or $34 per domain, it's all dependent who or where u are buying from
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KealDrogo: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
javaRookie:
30 names.
Thanks Java Rookie, please which domain registrar are you using..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Promxy94:

Tell them the price and direct them to your landing page.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
KealDrogo:

Thanks Java Rookie, please which domain registrar are you using..
netsol and godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Pls Help,

My friend recently sold a domain on Monday, Simon asked him how he will send the domain to them and he replied pushing.(the domain is registered on Network solutions).

Unfortunately second day, Simon told him this,

"We tried to make a pull request but received the message below from NS. Can you please contact their support?

Domains Ineligible to Transfer:
The domain names listed below are ineligible for transfer. Click on the link to the right of the name for more information."

Also when I tried to request, it shows same thing, But when I clicked on Account Suspended in that PIX, it shows this "The domain name you have chosen is in an Unpaid status, which means that it is not available to transfer into your account at this time. Please contact the current Registrant of the domain name to have them bring the account into a Paid status and then you can submit the transfer request again."

And this guy used his account to transfer domains even some requested for transfer on others domains yesterday.

He has contacted Networks Solutions but to no avail, Have anyone experienced this before?

Pls help.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 3:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Promxy94:
This is one of the names I sold last week, that I said I will unveil later, after transaction closed.

I just got the notification mail now of funds sent. The domain sold for 250, inbound offer, and was developed into a website in less than 2hours of transfer. That same day.

My GOD LIVES

How is the exchange rate for funds sent directly to your account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2019
DaySpringer:

Don't know yet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
KealDrogo:
Please, how many domain names can I register/buy with N20k?
Netsol 54
Namesilo and other registrars roughly 7 domains. Ciao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
DaySpringer:

less than 340 mostly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2019
kolad59:
Pls Help,

My friend recently sold a domain on Monday, Simon asked him how he will send the domain to them and he replied pushing.(the domain is registered on Network solutions).

"We tried to make a pull request but received the message below from NS. Can you please contact their support?

The domain names listed below are ineligible for transfer. Click on the link to the right of the name for more information."

Also when I tried to request, it shows same thing, But when I clicked on Account Suspended in that PIX, it shows this "The domain name you have chosen is in an Unpaid status, which means that it is not available to transfer into your account at this time. Please contact the current Registrant of the domain name to have them bring the account into a Paid status and then you can submit the transfer request again."

And this guy used his account to transfer domains even some requested for transfer on others domains yesterday.

He has contacted Networks Solutions but to no avail, Have anyone experienced this before?

Pls help.
Lol grin grin Hin village people seriously mean the guy ooo. Which kind new wahala be this one. Please ask the guy to contact netsol quickly so as to pay for the domain name......it seems to me your guy somehow hasn't paid for the domain name!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2019
0ubenji:
Anyone who wanna buy netsol cheap domains can contact me...$2/Domain.. i simply buy and transfer to u.
If u dont trust me, it's quite understandable. cool
interested persons can contact 0.90651. 9360.4(whatsapp only)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2019
kolad59:
Pls Help,

Pls help.

Something similar happy to me days back..
The buyer said he got same message, when he tried pulling the name I sold to him, I had to send the Auth code to finally buried that incident.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Carmal90:

Something similar happy to me days back..
The buyer said he got same message, when he tried pulling the name I sold to him, I had to send the Auth code to finally buried that incident.
But in his case, the name is less than 60days old, what do you suggest he does?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EasyShopper(f): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Hey Team
For outbounding via email, what do you guys put in the subject box to avoid it looking like spam email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Heyzee5:

Contact netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizz22: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
contact once. At times you may not get an instant reply and at times you may get. I have sold domain within 8 days I bought it and there are some domain that have been in my portfolio for the last six months, though currently parked. The interesting part is that domains appreciates just like land. The longer it stays the more value it will be having. But if you're in a big hurry, try the auction market.

please sir, send me the sales letter
my mail is geniusadejoh@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
0ubenji:
less than 340 mostly

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Please anyone with the sales letter should send it to my mail abeg
geniusadejoh@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Adejoncy01:

please sir, send me the sales letter
my mail is geniusadejoh@gmail.com
You got it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2019
EasyShopper:
Hey Team
For outbounding via email, what do you guys put in the subject box to avoid it looking like spam email?
Enquiry From the domain name.com. Eg. Enquiry From OxfordValve.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Heyzee5:

The domain is more than 60days.it was purchased on Oct30th, 2018. even tried to request another domain from his account also, but that domain remains adamant.. I have contacted their support though waiting for their reply.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adejoncy01(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
You got it.

Yes thanks alot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by domainsales18: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Guy, how market?

Post me the latest sales letter to: domainsales18@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by domainsales18: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Iykepromotions

Guys, how market?

Post me the latest sales letter to: domainsales18@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Virgo01(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Contact me now if you're interesting in buying Netsol cheap domains at only $1.95 per domain. I'll simply buy and transfer to you. Contact is in my signature, just join the link together or you can WhatsApp me at 090.96.96.7455
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hello.. House please I need the outbounding template sent to this email. yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com
Also which message app do you guys use for outbounding??

Thanks.

cc iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
kolad59:
The domain is more than 60days.it was purchased on Oct30th, 2018. even tried to request another domain from his account also, but that domain remains adamant.. I have contacted their support though waiting for their reply.

If the guy really needs the money, he should call netsol support on phone. They rarely treat your issues through mails. Most of their reply will look something like... Call our customer support.

Just recharge 1k and make the call. Depending on how long it takes you won't spend more than 450 airtime. Furthermore, get your netsol account number ready and remember your answers to the secret questions. Good luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deafeyez: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
kenralph:

If the guy really needs the money, he should call netsol support on phone. They rarely treat your issues through mails. Most of their reply will look something like... Call our customer support.

Just recharge 1k and make the call. Depending on how long it takes you won't spend more than 450 airtime. Furthermore, get your netsol account number ready and remember your answers to the secret questions. Good luck

HOW DO I KNOW THE CPC OF A DOMAIN.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
kolad59:
Pls Help,

Pls help.
I asked you to contact networksolutions'support for this. This is quite strange. Moving or pushing between two account holders is FREE. no extra fee to be paid.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
To all that have PayPal account and usually use it for domain purchase. The $1 promo from networksolutions can still work for you. Got this info from name pros today;

Below is the promo link;
https://www.networksolutions.com/ne...0rP0ILKNK5VCeKcZZOMVZzIHWnOfIfWcaAloxEALw_wcB

Enjoy.
I could not read the paypal link. Can you please post the correct link. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EasyShopper(f): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
Enquiry From the domain name.com. Eg. Enquiry From OxfordValve.com

Appreciated!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MrPADDY(m), Bayajjidda, frugal(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.