Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534571 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amukpume: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please I need help to register 2 domains on netsol promo if it's still working.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
24 hours
0ubenji:
they ban u from msgin for awhile or block the acct?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
myseyf:

The buyer hasn't paid yet. I have the same experience few days ago and later contact the buyer, they told me they'd changed their mind.

This is one reason why I have stopped sending outbound emails.
Lols that shouldn't discourage you from outbounding had similar experience and I still do outbound and get good response

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
KubwaBoy:
24 hours
then cope with widit...aggressive outbounding doesn't guarantee domain sales.
it's better than having your acct blocked. I advise u reduce the aggression with which u outbound on facebook b4 fb finally blocks ur acct
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Standard92:
I'M AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DOMAIN ON NETSOL.
IF YOU GOT ANY NAME YOU WANT TO REGISTER, HIT ME ON WHATSAPP.

CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

Wetin bya rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
myseyf:

The buyer hasn't paid yet. I have the same experience few days ago and later contact the buyer, they told me they'd changed their mind.

This is one reason why I have stopped sending outbound emails.

how do you now contact end users ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bosses please I have a challenge, I'm trying to list my domain on sedo and they asked me to sign member certification, they have send the PDF to my mail but I don't know how to sign it

Please how do I input my signature to the documents??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkemakonam100: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
I love this business as it's a kind of having a great asset. Thanks to the originator iyke. Would love to join when I receive my next salary and hope the gurus would put me through on some challenges. I've read a big part of the deal and learnt the basics. Much love people and great sales to come.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Farouksenior:

Wetin bya rate?
$1.9/domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
nkemakonam100:
I love this business as it's a kind of having a great asset. Thanks to the originator iyke. Would love to join when I receive my next salary and hope the gurus would put me through on some challenges. I've read a big part of the deal and learnt the basics. Much love people and great sales to come.
I would advise you read ,learn more ,visit namepros to get more ideas ... Before u invest ur salary

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkemakonam100: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
AYORICH:

I would advise you read ,learn more ,visit namepros to get more ideas ... Before u invest ur salary
Thank you sir for the insight, I will heed to that. My salary is not much sha, and I can't just put everything in one basket, lol. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DivinePips123: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
For us at DivinePips, it's forex trading.
We are a team of professional traders who know how to reach for consistent profits in the forex market.
Our track record speaks volumes about our high level proficiency in the sector.

Kindly check out our offering and success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
0ubenji:
go rake for Lazslo or Simon, say mk dem clear u the 411 or make matter close, them go sharply muscle the d buyer. There's no time to check time.
incase u know not, Immediately u agree deal with a buyer.. that domain bcums non-existent in your public portfolio on undeveloped. This puts u at a disadvantage coz other prospective buyers might not get to see it via undeveloped.

Ok will do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
iykepromotions:
about what?

pls have u been able to add yur card on Dropcatch.com or make any payment there before? GTB told me they use a different payment terminal and it doesnt work with theirs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
viktor88:
Bosses please I have a challenge, I'm trying to list my domain on sedo and they asked me to sign member certification, they have send the PDF to my mail but I don't know how to sign it

Please how do I input my signature to the documents??

1. Go to cafe and print out the form

2. Sign the form with Biro.

3. Download camscanner apk app and install

4. Scan the signed form.

5. Upload the signed form to security@sedo.com

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
bobojoshua:

4. Scan the signed form.

I remember doing this and after I did it, I was blocked.
That was two years ago, I have a new account with them now and I am skeptical about doing it with them again, I mean what is the point of using SEDO with all the stress when there are other places you can list your domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
DaySpringer:

That was two years ago, I have a new account with them now and I am skeptical about doing it with them again, I mean what is the point of using SEDO with all the stress when there are other places you can list your domain.
Why were you blocked after doing their verification? What was their reason?
Did you falsify any data in your application?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
bobojoshua:

4. Scan the signed form.

Wow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
DaySpringer:

Sorry boss. I have an account with them too but I have not done the verification yet. I'll advice you to upload the certification form with identification document
like pvc, national id card etc. Sedo and afternic gives more exposure to your domain names boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Playz:
You can't list on namesilo marketplace if you didn't register the domain with them.

Wrong.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
MissW:

Wrong.
Are you sure, I have checked their site, I didn't see where to list the domain I bought from namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
viktor88:
Please boss in the house I bought a domain from netsol and I am trying to list it on namesilo but I didn't see where to click in order to achieve that, I have navigated the site but didn't see where to click in order to list my domain

Click on "Domain link manager" in your Namesilo account to list domain registered with other Registrar. It's one of the many things listed on the right side when you log into your account.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
MissW:

Click on "Domain link manager" in your Namesilo account to list domain registered with other Registrar. It's one of the many things listed on the right side when you log into your account.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I don read from page 1 to 7 I no see answer for wetin I wan ask,,bought a domain at netsol,,parked at Bodis ,though still unassigned,am tryna list it for sale at undeveloped,.am ask to create a sales page,and to complete that I need to change the NS to that of undeveloped..

please my question now is should I still change the name server to undeveloped before listing it for sale there??
please someone should answer me.
Parking is dead, it has been said several times. That is why you were asked to read up the whole thread. Forget about bodis and change your dns to undeveloped.
You can only earn with parking if your domain name has good traffic, not newly hand registered.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
bobojoshua:

4. Scan the signed form.

You are right but, you do not need to download any app to snap it. Just snap with your phone clearly, snap your voters card and Bank statement with it. Your account will be re-opened in minutes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Don't send verification through email.

Login to your account and create a ticket
Then select verification from category
And upload scanned documents.

Else they will block you.

DaySpringer:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'M AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DOMAIN ON NETSOL.
IF YOU GOT ANY NAME YOU WANT TO REGISTER, HIT ME ON WHATSAPP.

CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
MissW:
Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
amjustme2:
Don't send verification through email.
Login to your account and create a ticket Then select verification from category And upload scanned documents.
Else they will block you.
Thanks boss but can I send voters card and Bank statement in PDF format to security@sedo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
My account was blocked,
And after a rigorous process to unblock it, one of their agent said, : "What is wrong with you Nigerians, you don't follow instructions but come here to tell us what to do.

Though he later apologized.

bobojoshua:

Thanks boss but can I send voters card and Bank
statement in PDF format to security@sedo.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello guys. made some outbounds this evening but the guy is telling me he wants to know if the website is still active and he wants to see how my website look before paying. What is the best response to give him please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello guys. made some outbounds this evening but the guy is telling me he wants to know if the website is still active and he wants to see how my website look before paying. What is the best response to give him please.

I have gotten such responses before.

I simply tell it's not a website but a domain name, which serves as web address.
I explain to them how big the internet is, and how there current site can be hosted on the new domain or can be redirected to it.
Explain more to them, differences between a domain and a built website, should be emphasized on.

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m), mctech(m), Allfavours and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.