Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552524 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2019
osibenaezekiel:
OK boss can I get reasons sir?

You got a company name.

And they are currently using just continentalholdings.net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2019
osibenaezekiel:
OK boss can I get reasons sir?

Who knows they can still come back to get your domain, because it's in the .com

But know that they are using a shorter .net

And a hyphen.com

Which is continental-holdings.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Trow: 8:35am On May 03, 2019
House please need your help, I just bought this domain offeredjobs/com and I already list it on dynadot , also tried listing it on afternic but my account was suspended. I mailed them and they said they suspect the account wasn't mine so I have to send them the invoice of payment but till this moment they haven't done anything about it. The main thing now is I want to know how to reach end users and also anyone with sale letters should please help send to wahab.rokeeb@gmail. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osibenaezekiel: 8:51am On May 03, 2019
Promxy94:

And a hyphen.com

Thanks boss what about vanraker/com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
osibenaezekiel:

Not sure that's English language.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osibenaezekiel: 8:57am On May 03, 2019
Can anyone help me with the sales letter here? Thanks in advance my bosses. Osibenaezekiel@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osibenaezekiel: 9:02am On May 03, 2019
Is jeep a trademark name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2019
That bank is the most useless bank to use for anything. They are complete daylight robbers. Go and open account at either GTB or FCMB .
These two banks give you an exchange rate of 359 to $1. Kindly throw away that Access bank account and don't use it for online business.
Electricboy:
hello, how much does access bank charge for a foreign transfer, their foreign exchange rate is really poor...i was sent 47.5 dollars ,but i received 7,000 naira ......can you imagine ?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2019
Yes. Please don't use it unless you wanna be sued. Use SUV instead.
osibenaezekiel:
Is jeep a trademark name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osibenaezekiel: 9:08am On May 03, 2019
Promxy94:

And a hyphen.com

the owner of continetalholdings/com is putting it up for sale at $10000 isn't that too high?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
Trow:
House please need your help, I just bought this domain offeredjobs/com and I already list it on dynadot , also tried listing it on afternic but my account was suspended. I mailed them and they said they suspect the account wasn't mine so I have to send them the invoice of payment but till this moment they haven't done anything about it. The main thing now is I want to know how to reach end users and also anyone with sale letters should please help send to wahab.rokeeb@gmail. Thanks

I had a similar issue last 2 months, so what i did was i replied the mail with an attachment of my domains which i did screenshot from my account then in 24hrs it was restored back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:14am On May 03, 2019
osibenaezekiel:
the owner of continetalholdings/com is putting it up for sale at $10000 isn't that too high?

yes too high, probably if the seller put it within a thousand dollar range he will sell it..

do and check to see if the are LLC company or PLC if the LLC(limited liability company) you can mail them

but you will need luck to make this sale, there are many complications with this name and just one target market.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2019
namedroppers .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2019
ndeekay:
That bank is the most useless bank to use for anything. They are complete daylight robbers. Go and open account at either GTB or FCMB .
These two banks give you an exchange rate of 359 to $1. Kindly throw away that Access bank account and don't use it for online business.

alright, thank you sir..i will do that today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2019
Promxy94:

It's a bad buy.

What about se-ll/com?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2019
Ajet001:

What about se-ll/com?
Thanks

Don't know much about hyphen names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:12am On May 03, 2019
osibenaezekiel:

try submitting to SquadHelp but there fees are too high
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:13am On May 03, 2019
Ajet001:

What about se-ll/com?
Thanks

avoid hyphen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Trow: 10:26am On May 03, 2019
Thanks. Will do just that, please how can I contact end users /buyers
Favour196:

I had a similar issue last 2 months, so what i did was i replied the mail with an attachment of my domains which i did screenshot from my account then in 24hrs it was restored back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Embito(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2019
Greetings smiley
it feels great to be able to use technology to write to a global audience with the use of the internet, that am grateful about. as we all spend time daily we tend to either accept the reality of things or the idea that what we are used to is all that will be.

Disruption will always happen with human seeking better ways to make life more than what it's right now, so don't resist new ways just find a way to take advantage of it.

Blockchain is a new way and has given birth to different ways of implementing the operations which gives more to all than less. CryptoCuirrencies becoming fuel for lots of sectors as a way of driving growth and increasing the availability of global transactions without limit.

So if you have any doubt study about it, and feel free to ask any questions regarding it.

Register on [url]HBG.COM[/url] to have access to over 150 pairs of cryptocurrencies and be aware you get to participate in lots of giveaways

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 10:56am On May 03, 2019
ndeekay:
Yes. Please don't use it unless you wanna be sued. Use SUV instead.
I recently bought a name and wanted to list on afternic but they said they can't list it because it's trademarked. Pls how do i check to know if a name is trademarked to avoid buying such in the future.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by theceoz(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2019
create a business idea and raise fund for it using crowdfunding sites then create a website for it and promote your website with digital marketing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2019
Sandycee:
I recently bought a name and wanted to list on afternic but they said they can't list it because it's trademarked. Pls how do i check to know if a name is trademarked to avoid buying such in the future.
Go to trademarkia.com and also check uspto.com. And also ask Google by typing the name and asking if the term or word is a trademark.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2019
Guys what do you think of . will brandbucket take it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 1:06pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=protocol post=78067680]Guys what do you think of yussh.com. will brandbucket take it?[/quote

probably the should all the names i see there nowadays this one looks far better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:05pm On May 03, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:05pm On May 03, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:06pm On May 03, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:07pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm
theceoz:
create a business idea and raise fund for it using crowdfunding sites then create a website for it and promote your website with digital marketing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:08pm On May 03, 2019
Crypto trading still exists?
Embito:
Greetings smiley
it feels great to be able to use technology to write to a global audience with the use of the internet, that am grateful about. as we all spend time daily we tend to either accept the reality of things or the idea that what we are used to is all that will be.

Disruption will always happen with human seeking better ways to make life more than what it's right now, so don't resist new ways just find a way to take advantage of it.

Blockchain is a new way and has given birth to different ways of implementing the operations which gives more to all than less. CryptoCuirrencies becoming fuel for lots of sectors as a way of driving growth and increasing the availability of global transactions without limit.

So if you have any doubt study about it, and feel free to ask any questions regarding it.

Register on [url]HBG.COM[/url] to have access to over 150 pairs of cryptocurrencies and be aware you get to participate in lots of giveaways
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:09pm On May 03, 2019
You may be lucky
But hyphen names ?
Hmmmm
Ajet001:

What about se-ll/com?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:12pm On May 03, 2019
You never know
He might be lucky

Favour196:

yes too high, probably if the seller put it within a thousand dollar range he will sell it..

do and check to see if the are LLC company or PLC if the LLC(limited liability company) you can mail them

but you will need luck to make this sale, there are many complications with this name and just one target market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.