Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543802 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 11:54am On May 11, 2019
I sold a domain name at Bido.com. The domain wealthydomain.com was handreg and no outbound mail was sent as the initial plan was to make use of the domain. The buyer made a ridiculous offer of $20. I countered with $300 but within 1 hour, buyer again offered $25. I did not want that back and forth game with him so I had to inform him about some of the benefits of having such a unique two-word premium domain name that is ideal for any profit-making business.
I offered to give him the domain for just $250 to support him as the domain is listed above $1,000 in the major marketplaces. The buyer then accepted the offer.

Domain name:wealthydomain.com (handreg)
Registered @ Nigerian hosting company in 2016
Transferred to Godaddy in 2018
Registration & renewal cost for 3 years : $25
Date bought: September 2016
Amount Sold: $250
Sale type: inbound
Broker: Bido

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2019
ebymy:
I sold a domain name at Bido.com. The domain wealthydomain.com was handreg and no outbound mail was sent as the initial plan was to make use of the domain. The buyer made a ridiculous offer of $20. I countered with $300 but within 1 hour, buyer again offered $25. I did not want that back and forth game with him so I had to inform him about some of the benefits of having such a unique two-word premium domain name that is ideal for any profit-making business.
I offered to give him the domain for just $250 to support him as the domain is listed above $1,000 in the major marketplaces. The buyer then accepted the offer.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2019
ebymy:

I'm almost sure this buyer was a fellow domainer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 11, 2019
Branduche:
Forget dynadot coupon
why sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Create account , signin and click on dashboard then check the list on the right side, you will see something about domains. Click on listing or domain portfolio under selling. select make offer or buy now for type of listing, fill the domains and reserve price, finally submit the domains to get verification email.
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2019
ebymy:
I sold a domain name at Bido.com.
Congratulations!
Many more sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2019
Branduche:
This stopped going for me on Wednesday
still going sir....make sure you clear all data and history....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2019
ebymy:

Congrats on your sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2019
BetterDaysAhead:
Thanks bro
Did it work for you?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:07pm On May 11, 2019
Oh nice

massive1019:
still going sir....make sure you clear all data and history....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Speak2klein: 3:10pm On May 11, 2019
Hey guys! Do you have writing jobs? I can helping you with as many as you want for cheap prices. Chat me up or call via 08187848055 or email parmzhelp@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
deafeyez:
I got this message will listing my domain on Afternic.
The price I chose was $1000

* A Buy Now Price is required and must be less than or equal to $100000 for Fast-transfer eligibility. To retain Fast-transfer for these domains, please click "Edit Listings" and set a Buy Now Price.
Hi boss, i want to discuss something with you. would appreciate if you could send your whatsapp number to my email: joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.
seen. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2019
kolad59:
No sales since July, no money to buy more domains... I just pray I make a sales so as to invest more.
Keep the faith bro. The sales are closer than you imagine. Try to buy more names if you can.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goddys(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2019
Can someone buy this domain from me here. I urgently need some money.

Houstongreenenergy/king

Registered on namesilo last month
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2019
Please house I got a message from a gaining registrar to confirm a domain transfer but when I click on it and enter the authorization code sent to me by network solutions it's giving me an error message.
Below is the screenshot
What might be responsible for this.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2019
i have open a new acct with gtb but can't buy domain with my master card, I try both godaddy and namesilo nothing work out. I don't know if th e acct is inactive on international transaction, call the no. at the back of my card all I was hearing is just boring background music, telling me to wait for 3min while my airtime is going.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2019
johnoj24:
i have open a new acct with gtb but can't buy domain with my master card, I try both godaddy and namesilo nothing work out. I don't know if the acct is inactive on international transaction, call the no. at the back of my card all I was hearing is just boring background music, telling me to wait for 3min while my airtime is going.
Very possibly.
For ease of communication use their online chat service.
Go to gtbank .com and click on the chat icon.
Cheers!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On May 12, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donaeo: 8:24am On May 12, 2019
Hi guys, nice work here.

I have 5 Game of Thrones related domains namely:
khaldrogo.com
samwelltarly.com
daenaerys.com
daenaerystargaryen.com
gameofthrones.io

I have tried selling all on namepros (Had issues with trademark), flippa (Paid both $25 & $65 promotion fees for khaldrogo.com yet no positive result). Is there hope of selling each of the domains for at least $500 or should I just forget it. Please advice on the way out. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vickertony(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2019
akaymotus:
My first sale atlantacurrencyexchange/king. Afternic (inbound). $800.
Bought it $1 (network solution promo).
Hold time: three months
Was almost getting discouraged until this first sale. The future is bright. I wish us all more sales.
Happy Sunday Bro.
Congrats.
can you put me through this, I love to know how to sell domains.
Any idea if the information on page 1 is still valid in 2019?
Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2019
vickertony:

Happy Sunday Bro.

Congrats.

Thanks..
this is how to ask a question..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Roysnickz: 11:13am On May 12, 2019
Gabson91:
Ehm, I decided to help my brother who came visiting, I told him 'silver nor gold I have not but what I have I'll give. So I decided to introduce him to domain and bought a domain for him myself. End of story

He sold
Greenwichcleaning/king
Bought $2
Netsol
Sold :$100
Hold time :1month

The buyer was very stingy, offered $100, i counter 150, dude went mute for 2days, till i informed Simon to tell him to go ahead with the offer.
grin
pls guy can you send me your WhatsApp contact? I want us to discuss something. here is my 08034942861 or gmail snickzroy@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 12:44pm On May 12, 2019
Donaeo:
Hi guys, nice work here.

khaldrogo.com
samwelltarly.com
daenaerys.com
daenaerystargaryen.com
gameofthrones.io

I have tried selling all on namepros (Had issues with trademark), flippa (Paid both $25 & $65 promotion fees for khaldrogo.com yet no positive result). Is there hope of selling each of the domains for at least $500 or should I just forget it. Please advice on the way out. Thanks

Forget it
Delete all of them

Domain is a serious business see it that way and start all again and believe me you will get a sale

Read from page 1
Also go to namepros and read lot and lot of journals

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:46pm On May 12, 2019
No
No
No

Please do a reset to domains,
Read, learn, know what trends, research the trends, research future innovations
This domains u share here, I am sorry but selling them may be tough. For now let me assume one can be lucky, list them on afternic and chill. But I doubt sale for three of them

Donaeo:
Hi guys, nice work here.

khaldrogo.com
samwelltarly.com
daenaerys.com
daenaerystargaryen.com
gameofthrones.io

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2019
vickertony:
Happy Sunday Bro.
Congrats.
Thanks..
Congrats.. What is this /king after the domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mosk2k: 4:11pm On May 12, 2019
Click,register and earn 27k per referral
https://remitano.com/btc/ng/?ref=armadillo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elemental(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2019
hilaryCU:

Congrats.. What is this /king after the domain name?

.com extension
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donaeo: 4:45pm On May 12, 2019
Wow, lesson learnt. Thanks
flydomains:

Forget it
Delete all of them

Domain is a serious business see it that way and start all again and believe me you will get a sale

Read from page 1
Also go to namepros and read lot and lot of journals
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donaeo: 4:46pm On May 12, 2019
Thanks I will.
Branduche:
No
No
No

Please do a reset to domains,
Read, learn, know what trends, research the trends, research future innovations
This domains u share here, I am sorry but selling them may be tough. For now let me assume one can be lucky, list them on afternic and chill. But I doubt sale for three of them

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
To the Bosses, Elders and Seniors in the house.
Please, is the netsols $1 promo ever going to come back?
If yes, how often do they do that type of promo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by babazak(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2019
Hello bosses in the house.

I registered Seattleautoshop.com 3 months ago and have sent more than 60 outbound mails. I have equally tried Facebook outbound to no avail. Please is there any other method I can adopt? The domain was listed on undeveloped all these while and I just listed it on afternic 2 weeks ago or perhaps the domain is not good enough?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.