Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544784 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deafeyez: 10:41am On May 19, 2019
Can I buy a domain like secondhandIphone/king will I be reported?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 10:41am On May 19, 2019
agentakins:

Congratulations bro.
I also got my second sale proceed on Monday after afternic butchered it from $3oo to $214. Through GTB savings account. @359/$
Congratulations... How long did it take for GTB to pay you after the transfer was completed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:05am On May 19, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Aish! This is a nice name. I think you sold too cheap (even though it's .co)
And the offer was inbound.
Congrats all the same.

Yh but I was testing undeveloped inbound offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 11:57am On May 19, 2019
massive1019:
make sure you opt in for afternic fast transfer once the domain is above 60 days....keep the fingers crossed bro that sale is coming...

As oga has advised in page 1....if you can.. stop buying names, retrace your steps backward, check the names again and make sure one is sold before you continue with the buying...Remember domaining has its pros and cons...Mastering the act of outbounding is key in selling fast.

Just my way of thinking out loud...

Thanks for the advice. I had opt into fast transfer for all my domains that are above 60 days on Afternic and I am in the process of constructive criticism of my domain names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:11pm On May 19, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

Congratulations... How long did it take for GTB to pay you after the transfer owas completed?

What the Bleep from 300 to 214
86$ for what angry angry
This is some people salary in Nigeria
I haven't sold with afternic before
I get private offer so I tell buyer to pay with BTC then I transfer domain to buyer..(must be 60days old +) fee of 8.99 applies for transfer

Namesilo charge seems to be better

But all the same congrats to your sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2019
hello,
does the boomerang app really work , i will be very busy from now henceforth and i would like to outbound in the morning...can i count on boomerang ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:01pm On May 19, 2019
You and your analysis of too cheap

Omoluabi9:
Aish! This is a nice name. I think you sold too cheap (even though it's .co)
And the offer was inbound.
Congrats all the same.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:02pm On May 19, 2019
Look for something else

deafeyez:
Can I buy a domain like secondhandIphone/king will I be reported?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2019
Omoluabi9:
This is what you're looking for. Click details (1), then change your name servers (2).
Wow boss, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 1:30pm On May 19, 2019
slimjosh43:
Projectlab.co
Purchase price: 6.59
Sales price: $150
Method: inbound offer of $85, negotiated to $150 after I countered with $400, buyer offered $100 and I countered with $300 as my best. Buyer came back with $150. Counteredwith $300 buyer didn't respond so I countered with $150 and he accepted and paid immediately.
Holding time: less than 2 months
Sale venue: undeveloped.com
Congrats n more $$$$
Am happy for the buyer especially if he's a domainer he will surely cash out in 4-figs or more..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2019
bobojoshua:
Wow boss, thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2019
Branduche:
You and your analysis of too cheap

Don't mind me oh.

Na one Indian/Pakistani Namepros user wey dey constantly sell .co names of that calibre for 4 figures dey my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2019
slimjosh43:

Go to your account and click on "my domains". Once the names are out. Click on bulk action and select nameservers. You can edit from there ciao
Thanks boss and congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:08pm On May 19, 2019
Electricboy:
hello,
does the boomerang app really work , i will be very busy from now henceforth and i would like to outbound in the morning...can i count on boomerang ?
Yes you can. I use it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
massive1019:
make sure you opt in for afternic fast transfer once the domain is above 60 days....keep the fingers crossed bro that sale is coming...

As oga has advised in page 1....if you can.. stop buying names, retrace your steps backward, check the names again and make sure one is sold before you continue with the buying...Remember domaining has its pros and cons...Mastering the act of outbounding is key in selling fast.

Just my way of thinking out loud...
How do I opt in for afternic fast transfer? I have several domains that are over 60 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by standout5: 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
Pls is there a WhatsApp group created for this purpose I would love to be added.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2019
Farouksenior:
Sometimes I thought haykay was being harsh.

Someone here is visiting my name(s) continously

I would like to say stop. Ur getting my stats messed up.
For fuckzds sake how can u kip visiting since last week. Up ND down.

My names are not geo. Each visit counts, allowin me track demand etc...

Dis Na why people hide names wer sale cos some pple will track it backwards ND start monitoring you.

U won't learn brandable visiting peoples names and plagiarizin keyword pattern. No be geo be dis. Every brand has a strory.
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2019
Branduche:
Gmail

20emails per hour, maximum of 500 email per day

Exceeds the hourly, then account will be blocked
To have more hourly emailing, u can use the Gmail business suite.

I use the regular Gmail, two accounts

I do more than that bros and my Gmail has never been banned since 2012

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 19, 2019
2sexycom:
Really? How do you avoid the spam trap?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2019
2sexycom:
ProSpammer.com na ur brand name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:19am On May 20, 2019
AYORICH:

Congrats n more $$$$
Am happy for the buyer especially if he's a domainer he will surely cash out in 4-figs or more..

It's not a 1 word.co

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:19am On May 20, 2019
tranxo:

ProSpammer.com na ur brand name
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:49am On May 20, 2019
How do you know that some one has open your email
Omoluabi9:
Thanks Branduche.

I don import lead (infact, that was what I did so UD will take 5% only)

When no response, I changed the BIN to the buyer's offered price of $300 and emailed him the reminder/link to make it easier for him, and if he has any queries he should let me know.

He dey open my emails but no response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:57am On May 20, 2019
I saw many boomerang app on play store
slimjosh43:

Yes you can. I use it
you mean for emails?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 9:24am On May 20, 2019
2sexycom:

It's not a 1 word.co

How far.. Com watsapy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2019
@omoluabi9 @slimjosh43
Abeg, I need your whatsapp numbers. Mine is 0808182873399
or
koolnownow@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eruditerichy(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2019
I decided to invest in domain business after going through the training and reading of material here. I have a good domain names that i purchased in March,2019. I have contacted countless end users via my gmail but non, I mean non have replied me or even want to show interest. The price for each of my domain is as low as $ 200. I have read several testimonies of those who are making sales. The question now is. Why is it that no end users want to contact me? Secondly, is it that they are not seeing the mails I sent to them? Please I need an urgent help me. Thanks for your good responds.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2019
Eruditerichy:
I decided to invest in domain business after going through the training and reading of material here. I have a good domain names that i purchased in March,2019. I have contacted countless end users via my gmail but non, I mean non have replied me or even want to show interest. The price for each of my domain is as low as $ 200. I have read several testimonies of those who are making sales. The question now is. Why is it that no end users want to contact me? Secondly, is it that they are not seeing the mails I sent to them? Please I need an urgent help me. Thanks for your good responds.

i don't usually advice people here becuz the bosses are always here to put people through...but i suggest you read this thread better, no matter the price of the domain ,if its not top quality, or near top quality ,it won't be bought.. keep outbounding, don't relent ,buy at least 2 more and continue outbounding .

viel gluck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2019
house what do you have to say about this name MuchMoneymaker. com (branded)
secondly can I register a name today, change NS and list it on various marketplaces today?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2019
Eruditerichy:
your patience is also need in this business I think.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2019
johnoj24:
house what do you have to say about this name MuchMoneymaker. com (branded)
secondly can I register a name today, change NS and list it on various marketplaces today?

I don't know much on brandable

But yes to your second question

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rty6072(m), petux(m), ericbertrand(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.