Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549782 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:11am On May 22, 2019
bobojoshua:
@omoluabi9
@slimjosh43

Abeg, I need your whatsapp numbers.
Mine is 0808182873399

or

koolnownow@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:14am On May 22, 2019
etin06:

Yeah I have some one word I want to register for personal use though I only need cheap registrar

Porkbun.com .co is $6.59 but premium is $109.37
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:41am On May 22, 2019
iykepromotions:
Sold houstonpressurewasher.com
Bought $6.99 Sept last year.
Sale method; outbounding.
Congratulations boss. You're on a streak
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by agentakins: 5:38am On May 22, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

Congratulations... How long did it take for GTB to pay you after the transfer was completed?
I got the transfer notification on Friday, May 10th.
But I got the alert from Gtb on Monday, 13th.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by agentakins: 5:45am On May 22, 2019
Favour196:

What the Bleep from 300 to 214
86$ for what angry angry
This is some people salary in Nigeria
I haven't sold with afternic before
I get private offer so I tell buyer to pay with BTC then I transfer domain to buyer..(must be 60days old +) fee of 8.99 applies for transfer

Namesilo charge seems to be better

But all the same congrats to your sale
My brother, e tire me too oo. But wetin man go do now?
Their commission was $60. So I should receive $240, but I was surprised to see another mail from godaddy dat payment of $214 has been transferred to me. When I contacted them. I was told that the $26 is the charges for wire transfer by their payment processor.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:28am On May 22, 2019
Is it free?
iykepromotions:
unlock the domain, request for the authorization code and initiate transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 11:53am On May 22, 2019
Dear Iykepromotions,
Today four of my domains expired, it was a reminder of how far I have come in the last 1 year. I want to thank you for creating this thread, and to everyone who has made this thread relevant with various contributions.
To the newbies, 1 year ago I stumbled on this thread, like SOME of you I rushed to register names (which are expiring now), I got disappointed after some weeks of no sales/response to my outbound mails but I didn't give up. In the last 1 year I have grown from 0 to over 200 names in my portfolio, making small kobo every month because I found this thread. THE ROAD MAY NOT BE SMOOTH, BUT DON'T GIVE UP. LEARN, DON'T BE GREEDY OR EMOTIONAL ABOUT SALES, REINVEST AND GROW YOUR PORTFOLIO WITH GOOD NAMES!
MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO EVERY DEAL WITH INTEGRITY, HELP ALL OF US IMPROVE OUR IMAGE AS NIGERIANS IN THE DOMAIN INDUSTRY!
Oga Iyke, Na You Be The Real MVP!
Yours truly,
Chief Executive Hustler of DomainTrolley

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 22, 2019
otoboson:
Dear Iykepromotions,
Today four of my domains expired, it was a reminder of how far I have come in the last 1 year. I want to thank you for creating this thread, and to everyone who has made this thread relevant with various contributions.
To the newbies, 1 year ago I stumbled on this thread, like SOME of you I rushed to register names (which are expiring now), I got disappointed after some weeks of no sales/response to my outbound mails but I didn't give up. In the last 1 year I have grown from 0 to over 200 names in my portfolio, making small kobo every month because I found this thread. THE ROAD MAY NOT BE SMOOTH, BUT DON'T GIVE UP. LEARN, DON'T BE GREEDY OR EMOTIONAL ABOUT SALES, REINVEST AND GROW YOUR PORTFOLIO WITH GOOD NAMES!
MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO EVERY DEAL WITH INTEGRITY, HELP ALL OF US IMPROVE OUR IMAGE AS NIGERIANS IN THE DOMAIN INDUSTRY!
Yours truly,
Wow nice.
0-200 in one year is quite fast.
What kind of names have sold the most for you?
What niche do you acquire your names in these days?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 1:20pm On May 22, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Wow nice.
0-200 in one year is quite fast.
What kind of names have sold the most for you?
What niche do you acquire your names in these days?
Geo names in the legal, construction, medical and real estate industries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2019
how una dey here? I hope good. congrats to all the sales.

Concerning my new tested payment option, it went smoothly. Transfast.com is a jerk. Transferwise.com did it and money was sent to my bank. However, I think wire transfer rate at GTB is still the best option, aside the fact that you have to pay wire fees, it is cool.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 2:38pm On May 22, 2019
agentakins:

I got the transfer notification on Friday, May 10th.
But I got the alert from Gtb on Monday, 13th.
Okay thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2019
Farouksenior:

Is it muchmoneymaker?
yap, muchmoneymaker
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats to our Oga Iyke and others for your current sales. More sales to come. I'am optimistic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2019
Come with all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
2sexycom:

Concerning my new tested payment option, it went smoothly. Transfast.com is a jerk. Transferwise.com did it and money was sent to my bank. However, I think wire transfer rate at GTB is still the best option, aside the fact that you have to pay wire fees, it is cool.

$15.still OK rather than using PayPal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2019
2sexycom:

how does it work with receiving money from domain sales... care to explain

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
How do I know if my email is being read?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2019
CoachOore:
How do I know if my email is being read?
download streak for gmail

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2019
Hope you don't mind if I mail you?
Farouksenior:

Mail me here samueloliver420 at gmail

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 22, 2019
otoboson:

Geo names in the legal, construction, medical and real estate industries.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LiveHealthy(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2019
I have 2 city + dentist.com domains. The cities have populations of 40000+. The problem now is, I am finding it difficult to contact owners of dental clinics due to these bad head receptionists.

That Guy that Sold LakeNonaDentist a while back, how did you go through with it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 22, 2019
Hello guys I believe something good must Surely come out of this platform. Plz I need geniue platform I can join and be making money online. I'm a house boy for the main time. Guys help I don't need to beg cuz I hate begging that's why I chose to seek advice from mature fellows here. Brothers I have been scam beyond explanation but hell no I can't give up. I believe I'm fast approaching the right part. Please help oo...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomanystar(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2019
Exchange your PayPal funds @ N340/$ directly into you naija account.

*Terms and conditions apply*

Chat me up on WhatsApp via=> https:///2347031050527
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2019
justi4jesu:
Come with all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

How much do you buy PayPal? For instance If I have $150 to sell to you, what will the rate be?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2019
otoboson:
Dear Iykepromotions,
Yours truly,

Shouldn't be replying since I'm neither Oga Iyke nor too much of a newbie( a newbie is a newbie though) but guy you must have a good heart for this open letter you wrote. Iykepromotions and all the Old heads we have here like haykay2005, farouksenior, 2sexycom et al deserves every thanks and appreciation imaginable for their selfless contribution to this thread. Information contained here delivered and keeps delivering guys from financial struggles and I'm a living witness.

Much love bro. More $$$$ to your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 10:19pm On May 22, 2019
lifegal:
Hope you don't mind if I mail you?

Pls edit my email out.

No, i dont ...if ur offerin me moni.

Tnks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 10:30pm On May 22, 2019
johnoj24:

yap, muchmoneymaker

Bro if you regged dis name with the brandable mindset , e go hard oo.

See each day brandables keep evolving...
I even realized some keywords are not sellin dt much again.

Mk i try explain why ur name go hard :

1. For some inexplicable reasons the higher the amounts of characters in your domain name in the brandable sphere, the higher the risk it WONT sell.

I no be guru or God afterall pple sale all sort of names on sedo, afternic etc. but u wan do m consistently, u gatz follow some rules.

If it wer to be MoneyMaker e for better.
Dont loose hope, go on dngeek read n read nd read.

Before u reg again pls ask yourself which firm will buy dis name etc.

Lastly put up d name on afternic for lets say 499$ hopefully it sells.

[forgive my errors in typin etc]

Branduche ... i see you . Regards bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2019
iykepromotions:
old account. New account holders dare not try such. YahooMail is even more harsh.

Boss, I sent you a mail but you did not reply, quoted you still the same thing.

What have I done na cry cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:55pm On May 22, 2019
Optional12345:

Boss, I sent you a mail but you did not reply, quoted you still the same thing.

What have I done na cry cry cry
it's OK. Kindly resend, might have been skipped.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexyndavis(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2019
I have miss alot, am new here, somebody should coach me pls, my facebook name is ibeamalu chukwuebuka
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2019
iykepromotions:
it's OK. Kindly resend, might have been skipped.

Done. Check your mail

Modified:

I have seen your reply. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2019
Farouksenior:

Bro if you regged dis name with the brandable mindset , e go hard oo.

See each day brandables keep evolving...
I even realized some keywords are not sellin dt much again.

Mk i try explain why ur name go hard :

1. For some inexplicable reasons the higher the amounts of characters in your domain name in the brandable sphere, the higher the risk it WONT sell.

I no be guru or God afterall pple sale all sort of names on sedo, afternic etc. but u wan do m consistently, u gatz follow some rules.

If it wer to be MoneyMaker e for better.
Dont loose hope, go on dngeek read n read nd read.

Before u reg again pls ask yourself which firm will buy dis name etc.

Lastly put up d name on afternic for lets say 499$ hopefully it sells.

[forgive my errors in typin etc]

Branduche ... i see you . Regards bro
thank you very much for putting me through, am just a newbie, that is just my first name ever. I try using expired domain dot net but I don't know whether I don't know how to use it cos all the names I see I search namesilo its either registered or taken so I have to go for branable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.