Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543879 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2019
Sandycee:
waiting for inbound offer
ohhh..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 8:44pm On May 23, 2019
Please I have a question to all flippers.
Why is it that .king domains are selling faster this days ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Sold austinswimschool in king for $200
Sent some outbounds messages last year but got response from a buyer who later refused to purchase it.
I just decided to do some outbounds this morning and 2 different buyers replied, the second guy purchased it immediately I quote a price.
Venue:namesilo
Handreg name
Congrats man.
Good sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2019
Please brothers, who's using streak for Gmail, can you please guide me to where I can download, and how to make it work for my Gmail app so that I can track my sent messages. Please anyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2019
alaricsaltzman:
One thing this domain hustle has taught me is Patience!

I made a sale on the 29th of March and I just got the alert after 55 days!

You may be wondering why it took forever to announce this but i needed to get alert first to be sure this is real grin

Milwaukeebusrentals/king sold for $460
Sales Venue: Afternic
Registered at Netsol for $1 on 13th March
Hold time: 16 days

I did outbounds and follow ups but no replies. Then I left it and moved on.

Maybe one of them bought it.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread one way or another.

And to those waiting for their first sale, God will make yours happen sooner than you expect.
Congrats on your sale.
Did you also list it at Undeveloped?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 9:09pm On May 23, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congrats on your sale.
Did you also list it at Undeveloped?
Thanks at an even lower price

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
talkportal:
Please I have a question to all flippers.
Why is it that .king domains are selling faster this days ?
Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

You may be wondering why it took forever to announce this but i needed to get alert first to be sure this is real grin

I did outbounds and follow ups but no replies. Then I left it and moved on.

Maybe one of them bought it.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread one way or another.

And to those waiting for their first sale, God will make yours happen sooner than you expect.
Congrats on your sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2019
2sexycom:
how una dey here? I hope good. congrats to all the sales.

Concerning my new tested payment option, it went smoothly. Transfast.com is a jerk. Transferwise.com did it and money was sent to my bank. However, I think wire transfer rate at GTB is still the best option, aside the fact that you have to pay wire fees, it is cool.

bro, How much is wire fees? is this on the naira or dollar account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2019
crudedude:

bro, How much is wire fees? is this on the naira or dollar account?
most people using wire here do not have the traditional domiciliary account which is in dollars. They use their naira bank account but with the respective swift code of the bank. wire fees is around $20 per transaction.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by davien(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2019
That Mercyglobal.co Nigerian registrar is tarnishing the image of Nigerian domainers, please lets all join hands to report these individuals.. Anything decided on NamePros about us will affect all of us, it's the #1 domaining forum.. Let's deal with this before another honest source of livelihood is cut down by Yahoo boys.

This is their contact number, 09066424591.. I used TrueCaller to reveal the Caller ID as Enee.. the site looks amateurish and yet legitimately portrays all the elements of a registrar, a "worker" even registered on NamePros to claim their services take a day.. This is most likely a scam by persons familiar with domaining.. the site is registered on February 1st 2019 and has no admin, registrant info besides the one on their site.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:20am On May 24, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

Congratulations man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:23am On May 24, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Sent some outbounds messages last year but got response from a buyer who later refused to purchase it.
I just decided to do some outbounds this morning and 2 different buyers replied, the second guy purchased it immediately I quote a price.
Handreg name
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 4:08am On May 24, 2019
davien:
That Mercyglobal.co Nigerian registrar is tarnishing the image of Nigerian domainers, please lets all join hands to report these individuals.. Anything decided on NamePros about us will affect all of us, it's the #1 domaining forum.. Let's deal with this before another honest source of livelihood is cut down by Yahoo boys.

This is their contact number, 09066424591.. I used TrueCaller to reveal the Caller ID as Enee.. the site looks amateurish and yet legitimately portrays all the elements of a registrar, a "worker" even registered on NamePros to claim their services take a day.. This is most likely a scam by persons familiar with domaining.. the site is registered on February 1st 2019 and has no admin, registrant info besides the one on their site.

Good point

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2019
davien:

When I started dishing out domaining tips, one of my fear was people abusing this infomation shared and now it is becoming a reality. My instincts is never wrong, no matter how long it takes. Little wonder a friend once told me to stop talking because whatever I say comes to pass with respect to his ordeals, even though I was being truthful because he was living in denial and emotional facade...

The best thing to do is to report the domain name at the registrar where it is held. Who was the person that even took this nonsense to namepros, thereby giving it a popularity it never deserved? an accomplice?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:52am On May 24, 2019
The domain name MercyGlobal.co is registered at Godaddy.

I urge everybody here to send a complaint to abuse@godaddy.com and request for immediate termination of the registration.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 24, 2019
2sexycom:

I urge everybody here to send a complaint to abuse@godaddy.com and request for immediate termination of the registration.
i will do that now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2019
Electricboy:

i will do that now

I just sent go daddy a stinker. I suggest we all do the same. Before they begin to blacklist us completely.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Handreg name
congratulations, pls send me sales letter (johnoj483@gmail.com)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2019
hope this name is not bad Estateown/king. bought for 15 on name.com though I have list it on undeveloped but i try listing it on afternic but name is already listed so have to change DNS to undeveloped.
pls I have created a sales page on namesilo with one domain listed but I am finding it difficult to list another name there pls how do I go about it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2019
I just stumbled on this on namepro this morning, I don't know why Nigerians are like this?
2sexycom:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
Sakaslim:

I just sent go daddy a stinker. I suggest we all do the same. Before they begin to blacklist us completely.
Good suggestion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
THis Mercyglobal.co is really heartless. Register a domain on feb 2019 just to scam people and tarnish our image. God will not allow you to block our daily bread. Am reporting them to godaddy and EFCC right away. They even open a namepros account today to deceive people there that they are genuine. God will not allow you people to succeed.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:46am On May 24, 2019
has any created a thread yet or should i create

if no i just created one with tittle (fraud alert a new registra is out to scam mercyglobal.co) search this and please comment with warning..

we cant take nonsense, this one no be yahoo sad

also please let everyone send an email to godaddy i just sent mine...
lets fight this together now

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:36am On May 24, 2019
cyriletifit:
THis Mercyglobal.co is really heartless. Register a domain on feb 2019 just to scam people and tarnish our image. God will not allow you to block our daily bread. Am reporting them to godaddy and EFCC right away. They even open a namepros account today to deceive people there that they are genuine. God will not allow you people to succeed.
I don't pity fraudsters. They are evil.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:57am On May 24, 2019
davien:

I just sent a mail to godaddy about this fraudulent registrar. Shouldn't we be reporting them to ICANN?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Ahn...ahh..these mercyglobal fraudsters are really prepared for us o grin naija don cast
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2019
I just did, fraudsters deserve to die, they are not humans, i cried the day i lost 150k to them. Say no to internet fraud

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2019
Heyzee5:

I just sent a mail to godaddy about this fraudulent registrar. Shouldn't we be reporting them to ICANN?
what if icann decide to take a general action

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2019
Hi bosses in the house. Abeg, I need help from you guys. I listed some domain names on sedo.com some few day ago but having problems with domain verification. Changed the landing page to undeveloped.com then Used the self verification method but got an error after the whole process. The domain registrar is porkbun.com

Hello Bobojoshua,

Please note that the ownership of the domains
listed below could not be verified automatically.
Your domains will be deleted from your Sedo
account within 10 days after listing the domains,
in case you do not use any of the options below
to verify the ownership of your domains.
We kindly ask you to verify that you are the
current owner of these domains by using one of
the following ownership verification options:

a) Recommended: The fast Self Verification
method
Simply add your personal Domain Ownership
Verification ID to your domain's DNS information
at your registrar:
a28761f3e85ae1644fbd0ced3c65e8435b5b1ed6
See how to self-verify your domains here.

b) DNS Verification method
Forward the DNS Servers of the domains to
NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM Learn more about
Domain Parking here.

c) WHOIS-Verification
Remove the Privacy Protection of your domains
so that the registrant information is visible via a
WHOIS search and inform us for a manual
ownership verification. (Please note that the
technical update of such changes can take up to
72 hours. May not be offered by every registrar
due to privacy policies)
If you are not able to use any of the owner
verification methods listed above or you have
further questions regarding the owner
verification process, please contact us at
security@sedo.com . Please add your login name
and the domains in question in your email.
Please note that
We thank you in advance for your support.
List of domains that need to be verified:

chicagocleaningservices.com

Best Regards,
Your Sedo Team
Customer Support - UK/International
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi bosses in the house. Abeg, I need help from you guys. I listed some domain names on sedo.com some few day ago but having problems with domain verification. The registrars are networksolutions.com and porkbun.com. Thanks.

to register on sedo, were you asked to do so with your driving license, or id card , or did you just sign, scan and upload ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2019
Electricboy:

to register on sedo, were you asked to do so with your driving license, or id card , or did you just sign, scan and upload ?
Sign, scan, upload certification form + voter's card + 6 months bank statement of account

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: EMREX02, Pk01(m), GladmanGoddey(m), ClimaxHerbalixt(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.