Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543750 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 2:33pm On May 29, 2019
FORECASTER:
Help a brother man... What can I do with 10k in online biz
You can pay 5k to @iykepromotion for mentorship and buy 2 domains from porkbun.com for 5k.ciao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
Promxy94:
I want to delete a domain name I got with network solutions it's over 4months now, I don't want a refund for it, I think the name is in bad faith.

INSTEAD OF DELETING IT TRANSFER IT TO ME IF IT SELLS WE SHARE 50-50. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
Sold buyusedgymequipment.com - $200 via undeveloped. Outbounding.
Bought early last month $2 netsol

Hand regd.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.

Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:27pm On May 29, 2019
Boss himself. Congrats sir
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Marvyx(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2019
FORECASTER:
Help a brother man... What can I do with 10k in online biz

Lol.. Brother hustle must pay.
So early this month I had 10k too in my account to spare, didn't know what to do with it. I stumbled into this thread and after reading other people's testimonies, I withdrew 3k, paid for Oga Iyke's class, graduated two weeks ago, after some expenses the remaining 7k go down reach 4k. Not even enough to buy 2 domains from Namesilo. My 3k must not waste o. I took the risk of buying one domain last week. After contacting just 3 endusers, the second replied me. Long and short story - I woke up with an email that the domain has been sold for 200. It's not much but it's something to encourage you. Just follow who know road grin

Goodluck man.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Igbaf: 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.

Congrats!

Please help me with sales letter.

Igbazontee@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.
what's the location of the person that bought this domain boss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2019
Look at the message I got from end user undeveloped.com is really dulling our style.
Afternic.com commission is killing but I think I don't have choice and the domain is 50days old today.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.
what's the location of person that bought the domain boss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2019
etin06:
Look at the message I got from end user undeveloped.com is really dulling our style.
Afternic.com commission is killing but I think I don't have choice and the domain is 50days old today.

I will advise you contact Laszlo with the screenshot of the email you received from the buyer. They can contact the buyer and help out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
zanebaddo:
what's the location of person that bought the domain boss?
Florida.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pepenazeal7: 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
Igbaf:

Congrats!

Igbazontee@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
ollybode:

I will advise you contact Laszlo with the screenshot of the email you received from the buyer. They can contact the buyer and help out.

OK thanks. I will try that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2019
Me I don't know what the problem is but loosing sales is annoying.

GOD HELP Me OVER COME This

Look at the different interval message of last week for a domain, of $500, they accepted $300 , I accept their offer,and they promised to make payment, then later requested for prove of ownership, and I sent all to them, never heard from them again, and they don't even reply my mail.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2019
Promxy94:

Look at the different interval message of last week for a domain, of $500, they accepted $300 , I accept their offer,and they promised to make payment, then later requested for prove of ownership, and I sent all to them, never heard from them again, and they don't even reply my mail.

or if you have a hosting, you can briefly host the domain name and put up something on it... Promxy94 is the owner of this domain name and I will sell for $300 to "name of buyer" and transfer. something like that. notify them that you will do something like this before u start it. This will show that you have access to the control panel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2019
Has anybody used epik to sell a hand reg before via their escrow?

I asked for their godaddy account details so that I can push there and they will subsequently push to buyer. Na him we dey wait for here since...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2019
2sexycom:

or if you have a hosting, you can briefly host the domain name and put up something on it... Promxy94 is the owner of this domain name and I will sell for $300 to "name of buyer" and transfer. something like that. notify them that you will do something like this before u start it. This will show that you have access to the control panel.

I showed them a screenshot of my Namesilo dashboard, with the domain name on it.

I also showed them a screenshot of the domain control panel with my username showing on it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:40pm On May 29, 2019
Promxy94:

I guess the fault might be from you. Remember you never knew each other before so trust can be a big issue here. I presume you didn't convince them enough.

Anyway, I have a strong follow up for this that has worked for me severally. No need of contacting me privately, I will drop it here later. Nothing to worry about. The money is your's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:
I guess the fault might be from you. Remember you never knew each other before so trust can be a big issue here. I presume you didn't convince them enough.

Anyway, I have a strong follow up for this that has worked for me severally. No need of contacting me privately, I will drop it here later. Nothing to worry about. The money is your's

Thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2019
Promxy94:

I showed them a screenshot of my Namesilo dashboard, with the domain name on it.

I also showed them a screenshot of the domain control panel with my username showing on it
okay. if them dey fear, opt to transfer first to prove you have the domain name in ur control...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2019
Igbaf:

Congrats!

Igbazontee@gmail.com

Congrats!
Please boss help me with sales letter
mayormon51@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:22pm On May 29, 2019
i . Top of the morning. As finalized yesterday, I have since changed the price to $200 via namesilo. Simply visit www.BlackcarRental.com
for immediate acquisition. However if you're not interested, please let me know right away so as to contact other organizations. Below is the screenshot;

cc; Promxy94

Screenshot the landing page and send it to him.
... UNLESS if he's not a serious buyer.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.
congrat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
etin06:
Bro pls contact undeveloped with this screenshot. If not for anything else, it'll make @haykay2005's recent fight with them more justified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:

Hand regd.
Congratulations chief.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2019
iykepromotions:
i . Top of the morning. As finalized yesterday, I have since changed the price to $200 via namesilo. Simply visit www.BlackcarRental.com
for immediate acquisition. However if you're not interested, please let me know right away so as to contact other organizations. Below is the screenshot;

cc; Promxy94

Screenshot the landing page and send it to him.
... UNLESS if he's not a serious buyer.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:46pm On May 29, 2019
Promxy94:

Thanks boss
if this didn't work, let me know. Asking me how much for my domain means a lot. I hardly give up till the person buys the domain. Just finalized a sale of $150 this night. He refused to pay initially. Normally, FEW may play stubborn but you shouldn't easily back out.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2019
crudedude:
Hello guys,

The GTB Swift Code GTBINGLA does it apply to all of Nigeria or just Lagos?

How long does it take for a transfer. thanks

2sexycom, bro any ideas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin, Brandconsultany, Collinser(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.