Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544309 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2019
If you have fund, this name is available.
CranesManufacturer.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:53pm On May 29, 2019
CraneManufacturer is better

cyriletifit:
If you have fund, this name is available.
CranesManufacturer.com

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:06am On May 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
if this didn't work, let me know. Asking me how much for my domain means a lot. I hardly give up till the person buys the domain. Just finalized a sale of $150 this night. He refused to pay initially. Normally, FEW may play stubborn but you shouldn't easily back out.
Boss. Wahat is the secret to this? You are just making sales back to back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2019
etin06:

I received $91 from undeveloped but before the close of the day ETH appreciated, I was now have $100 which I sold @ 365 . So I got N36500
how long does it take to receive ETH from undeveloped and which platform did you use in selling for 365 thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 30, 2019
one end user just taya me, he said i should give him 2weeks as a form of assurance that he would pay for my domain, 2 weeks passed 2 weeks ago...sometimes he dosent reply, sometimes he says he has been busy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Sold buyusedgymequipment.com - $200 via undeveloped. Outbounding.
Bought early last month $2 netsol

Hand regd.
congrats boss.....more sales to us all.

I tap into your oil IJN...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2019
Electricboy:
one end user just taya me, he said i should give him 2weeks as a form of assurance that he would pay for my domain, 2 weeks passed 2 weeks ago...sometimes he dosent reply, sometimes he says he has been busy

Am having the same problem.
The fact that he is still replying means, he is still interested
probably the end user is out of budget.. iono

I was thinking of reducing price, so i can make my first sale atlast
but am skeptical about it.
Am still keeping my cool and sending reminders at intervals.
Mine said he is busy and all that creating another website bla bla.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Seriously.. Anybody who knows iykepromotions personally in real time should not dull.. Baba has special methods!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
Has anybody used epik to sell a hand reg before via their escrow?

I asked for their godaddy account details so that I can push there and they will subsequently push to buyer. Na him we dey wait for here since...
Boss update us on how this goes.

Hope Epik can grow to give Escrow/com some competition, and not fall hand as Payoneer Escrow did undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2019
Please Guys. how do you guys outbound to Yankee phone numbers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
if this didn't work, let me know. Asking me how much for my domain means a lot. I hardly give up till the person buys the domain. Just finalized a sale of $150 this night. He refused to pay initially. Normally, FEW may play stubborn but you shouldn't easily back out.

congrat boss, you just the sale the go. abeg how do I get end users emails, majority of them don't have it on their website. should I use whois or there is a special app for this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

I tire o, or we have to pass through his academy for the secret?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
there too many domainer out there... Damn too many. Some of you think the reason you are not making money is because of your domain lol. If only you the number people in this domain business.

Domainers should be more than 1M people and counting.

And how many good domains will this 1M focus on?

That is why it's not every tips you give out otherwise you will starve.
in West Africa alone; that is
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
there too many domainer out there... Damn too many. Some of you think the reason you are not making money is because of your domain lol. If only you the number people in this domain business.

Domainers should be more than 1M people and counting.

And how many good domains will this 1M focus on?

That is why it's not every tips you give out otherwise you will starve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NelsonObas(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2019
Marvyx:

Lol.. Brother hustle must pay.
So early this month I had 10k too in my account to spare, didn't know what to do with it. I stumbled into this thread and after reading other people's testimonies, I withdrew 3k, paid for Oga Iyke's class, graduated two weeks ago, after some expenses the remaining 7k go down reach 4k. Not even enough to buy 2 domains from Namesilo. My 3k must not waste o. I took the risk of buying one domain last week. After contacting just 3 endusers, the second replied me. Long and short story - I woke up with an email that the domain has been sold for 200. It's not much but it's something to encourage you. Just follow who know road grin

Goodluck man.
please, how can I pay for Oga Iyke's class or better still contact him?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2019
Congratulations Boss Iykepromotions.
More sales for you and all of us!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Marvyx(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
NelsonObas:
please, how can I pay for Oga Iyke's class or better still contact him?
He's the creator of the thread. His moniker is iykepromotions. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by domainflipping: 2:55pm On May 30, 2019
If you are interested in an Upwork account to use for your freelancing tasks to earn huge Dollars from, I have a German account which i am ready to sell at the rate of N5,000.

I used to have many countries Upwork accounts, including that of USA, UK, Australia etc, but Upwork has closed those ones down, though I have earned thousands of Dollars through those accounts.

This German account, I am selling has been used to execute two projects.

Call me using this number NOW: 0..8..1..3..4..1..9..8..7..9..5

Who calls first, gets the Upwork username and password sent.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
Hi everyone, i have this website "www.everytimebeauty.com"

Though, i have been using it for quite a while but i wish to list it for sale. Is it possible?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 3:23pm On May 30, 2019
And another thing,
Is it sensible to sell a verified google AdSense
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Hello Boss,
How about if the end-user does not reply after the the message, do we send the same message as follow up boss.
cc
Iykepromotions
Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2019
0ubenji:
And what's the 2nd rule?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2019
Pls bosses in the house. How do I reply this endusar. Had first she said they are not interested. I thank her and ask her reasons. She then asked the price of which I gave her. Here is her recent reply.

"Do you have all the analytics? maybe my boss will be interested but he will like to see the google analytics .

Thank You"

Please how do I reply.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2019
crudedude:

2sexycom, bro any ideas?
sorry for. Commenting late. I was busy with my own shiiit. Yes, to all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2019
cyriletifit:
Pls bosses in the house. How do I reply this endusar. Had first she said they are not interested. I thank her and ask her reasons. She then asked the price of which I gave her. Here is her recent reply.

"Do you have all the analytics? maybe my boss will be interested but he will like to see the google analytics .

Thank You"

Please how do I reply.

Just forget that sale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
how do you receive your money from name silo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:12pm On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
how do you receive your money from name silo?
wire transfer or PayPal, depending on the the overall amount. At times I do a rollover.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:19pm On May 30, 2019
Geofavor:

And what's the 2nd rule?
do like to know too. Seeing and confirming what's working, why keeping it alone? Na waao.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2019
Testapep:

Hello Boss,
How about if the end-user does not reply after the the message, do we send the same message as follow up boss.
cc
Iykepromotions
Boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: budosky(m), A4alpha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.