Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3566056 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2019
No one is helping with my questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Flickmax.co .com reg @$6.29
free transfer to other registrars
ICAAN certified
Coupon Code; RS219A4

exp. June 15.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
johnoj24:

please before you choose a name on expireddomain what & what do you check, I mean what attract you to the name because this kind of name you sold I will pass it by.

I check for waybackperiod, keyword popularity(search volume), CPC, is the keywords are in the root domain and sometimes if other extensions are taken preferably .net. At least I look for one or two of these factors.

asfrankasf:

congratulations sir...
but in my opinion from my review that name is undersold, it has 4k+ monthly searches, 4.83 CPC bruh! that's not a bad sale for 1k plus, if you sat on it for a better offer the buyer or some other would have bought it anyway

i stand to be corrected though

Bros I know I undersoldd the domain, I needed cash for pressing need. But all in all we should thank God and appreciate all our Ogas in the house for showing us the way.

Boss in the house I won use bitcoin. Please help which of these services I should use: luno or remitano
I don ask this question before no one answer me biko help.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

I check for waybackperiod, keyword popularity(search volume), CPC, is the keywords are in the root domain and sometimes if other extensions are taken preferably .net. At least I look for one or two of these factors.

Bros I know I undersoldd the domain, I needed cash for pressing need. But all in all we should thank God and appreciate all our Ogas in the house for showing us the way.

Boss in the house I won use bitcoin. Please help which of these services I should use: luno or remitano
contact either legalwealth (ijamexhange.ng) for this or my very good friend @ treasure28. Both are rendering great and swift services. Big congrats to the recent sellers. (Greater sales are coming, just keep investing.)

Happy new month pals.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
NelsonObas:
iykepromotions, please how do I contact you?
Ikennaobi44@gmail.com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
tranxo:

Wire to dom or naira account? Any further deduction by bank? Which bank have you used before?
Dom account. Gtbank. You can also wire directly to your local/SAVINGS account if that's what you have. Noticed that $15 Dollars is usually deducted, probably bank charges.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Dom account. Gtbank. You can also wire directly to your local/SAVINGS account if that's what you have. Noticed that $15 Dollars is usually deducted, probably bank charges.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

Go on luno and register. I think you have to verify your account, yea you do. Once done, go to receive btc and supply the wallet address you generate to undeveloped(you can have several wallets on luno for btc). Once you receive your btc after three(3) block confirmations, go to exchange on the same luno, and sell it there, it's quite easy. Congrats on your sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

Holdtime:1 month
Purchase:$5.99
Outbound

Congratulations Oga Ollybode on a nice sale.
He be like say you like "window" domains grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
asfrankasf:

congratulations sir...
but in my opinion from my review that name is undersold, it has 4k+ monthly searches, 4.83 CPC bruh! that's not a bad sale for 1k plus, if you sat on it for a better offer the buyer or some other would have bought it anyway

pls how did I get the monthly search figure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Here is my case in which I need an urgent help and assistance.
In 2018, I wanted to start a blog so I bought a domain and hosted with with a Nigerian Host. Little did I know that they host and register on another foreign website unbehalf of you. The domain was dormant as I lost interest. In the bid to retain the domain I renewed it. I went ahead to open an account with namesilo so I could transfer my domain and others I will eventually buy to them. I realized that my domain host registered it on namesilo. This means that I will request for them to "push" my domain to my account on namesilo. I contacted them and requested for a push. They delayed and asked me to renew my domain first. I hurriedly renewed it as it was going to expire soon. Now they deleted my account on their website, I can't login or access my account, I can't acess my cP as well. All the mails I've been writing them receives no reply
Please what do I do to gain back my domain...
please help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
kido67:
We Nigerians abuse things that y i can't teach anyone how to domain, i've been domaining for over a decade now.
then get out here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

Outbound

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olaryeankarh(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sandycee:
pls how did I get the monthly search figure

You can install Keywords Everywhere on your Chrome browser (PC).

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
This domain is glorious

ollybode:

Outbound

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmmm
The way we analyse people domain sales
When are we going to analyse your own

asfrankasf:

congratulations sir...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
don't pay for any auctions, simply list your domain you wish to sell @ afternic. if your Domain was registered at a top domain registrar, it will be listed for sale in different marketplaces including Godaddy premium listing.
plz master is domainking.ng good in this regard.. as in ' a top registrar' ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
contact either legalwealth (ijamexhange.ng) for this or my very good friend @ treasure28. Both are rendering great and swift services. Big congrats to the recent sellers. (Greater sales are coming, just keep investing.)

Happy new month pals.
Thanks boss for always being there, I just don't like legallwealth idea of charging administration fee, I will reach out to @treasure28 to know his rate.

Josmila:

Go on luno and register. I think you have to verify your account, yea you do. Once done, go to receive btc and supply the wallet address you generate to undeveloped(you can have several wallets on luno for btc). Once you receive your btc after three(3) block confirmations, go to exchange on the same luno, and sell it there, it's quite easy. Congrats on your sale

@josmila do you know whether they have any charges and for how long will one be credited for selling BTC on this platform. Thanks in anticipation

haykay2005:

Congrats bro
Boss thanks
Omoluabi9:
Congratulations Oga Ollybode on a nice sale.
He be like say you like "window" domains grin

Oga- Agba I know even hear from you again. How is life.

And thanks to everyone, we shall all get sales this month. Just let us continue investing wisely.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
protocol:
then get out here.
no mind guy, make him tell us wetting him don sell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:
Holdtime:1 month Purchase:$5.99 Outbound
this is a huge sale ....hand reg ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

Outbound

Congrats on your massive sale bro and congrats to all recent sellers.
Pls is there anybody here that makes money from Affiliate Marketing?
Pls is there anybody with an answer to this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
AroFx:
Thanks. Can i just un-host it and list it for sale. I Registered it since February
Sell the website on flippa. imo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
NO
Splendidsolo:
plz master is domainking.ng good in this regard.. as in ' a top registrar' ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

Outbound

Superb sale, Congratulations,
More Sales!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollybode:

Luno
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
cyriletifit:
Reporting last month sales with great thanks to God and the bosses. Though it has been tough with many endusars asking price and then went silent.

Erir//fishing//charters in king
Sold:$399
Hand regd for $1
Facebook outbound

Cancun//car//hire in king
Sold: $263
Hand regd for $1
Facebook outbound

Austin//moonwalk//Rentals in king
Sold: $100
Hand regd for $6.99
Outbound

This is better than my last report of 2 sales. I think am improving. Planning of applying "retraces" and other skills this month to see how far I will go.
Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello domain gurus in the house. Any way around these dropcatch guys, they are really pissing me off. Caught almost 5 domains I have been hoping would drop cry Like seriously annoying angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Farouksenior:
As una dey giv me mentions for una sails abeg attach money too smiley wink.... ego oo
Are you the exotower guy on Namepros?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Domains refused to expire today? Surprised!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
slimjosh43:

Sell the website on flippant.imo
You mean i should just sell it like that with the hosting
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2019

Pls is there anybody here that makes money from Affiliate Marketing?

Pls is there anybody with an answer to this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), gentlewind(m), Gabson91(m), Natural2Heal and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.