Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3591398 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Kandice1234:

Please help me on this

Forget about those names... Did you read this thread from beginning to the present??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Bosses, how long does one have after the day of registration to request for refund on namesilo?

Cc: Branduche,iykepromotions ,promxy89
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2019
TamedWolf90:
Bosses, how long does one have after the day of registration to request for refund on namesilo?

Cc: Branduche,iykepromotions ,promxy89

you have up to 3days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kandice1234: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2019
TamedWolf90:

Forget about those names... Did you read this thread from beginning to the present??
Please can you tell me why they're bad names, so I won't make same mistakes again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Pls do I have to download the lite messenger differently or just the Facebook lite.
Playz:
Download Facebook Lite and Messenger.
Search for pages related to your domain like you would on a search engine.
Once found leave a message with your sales letter.
Use Messenger to track your messages, and for quick responses.
Happy Domaining!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Kandice1234:

Please can you tell me why they're bad names, so I won't make same mistakes again
It is better to choose a popular city with at least 100k population, lemoore is a city of 24k population in california.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Marvyx(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Nezta43:

Domain push...Bitcoin
Hi Bro. Pls can I contact you??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Marvyx:

Hi Bro. Pls can I contact you??
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2019
IDEALCASH:
It is better to choose a popular city with at least 100k population, lemoore is a city of 24k population in california.
Lesson learnt, please send me the sales letter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Guys please always hit the report button on ti's spammers. Iyke can't do it alone.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2019
I comment my reserve
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LiveHealthy(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Hi, Can anyone help me appraise these domain names;

HolladayDentist.com
BartlesvilleDentist.com
MoorheadDentist.com

Please, don't quote this comment directly, for some strange reason, I can't see mentions. Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Laptoplyfestyle: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi guys please when buying a domain from namesilos are my supposed to change anything here

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello experts, I have a good "London++" geo name that I want to register. After my research I found out that both the .com and .co.uk tlds are available. Now I don't know whether to register the /king or .co.uk or I should just forget it cos even the .net and singular is also available. But the name is good though. It's for a popular service. Most of the people offering the service were using brandable names and I wonder why.

(I picked the name from expireddomain)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
TLrboss:
Hello experts, I have a good "London++" geo name that I want to register. After my research I found out that both the .com and .co.uk tlds are available. Now I don't know whether to register the /king or .co.uk or I should just forget it cos even the .net and singular is also available. But the name is good though. It's for a popular service. Most of the people offering the service were using brandable names and I wonder why.

(I picked the name from expireddomain)
what niche?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
zexzy:
Pls do I have to download the lite messenger differently or just the Facebook lite.
That's what I did. I use Facebook Lite for searching and Messenger for outbounds and follow up messages.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
A prospect is requesting a phone conversation with one of my domains, anyway around it guys, like an app I can use?

Cc: 2sexycom IDEALCASH Branduche iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by punter9(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
If undeveloped is your market place, you can forward the name and phone number of the client to them. They will help you out @Josmila
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Josmila:
A prospect is requesting a phone conversation with one of my domains, anyway around it guys, like an app I can use?

is this inbound or outbound ish?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
expertix:

I must first and foremost send my appreciation to two of you @Ikpromotions for the good job you are doing in this thread and to you in particular, Jide Offor for the great job you have done on escrow account to accept Nigerians. Previously, my challenge was how to collect my little proceeds from namepros.com. But when I joined nairaland, that was solved. My four figure sales were been received via payoneer account escrow.

But again let me add these two sources where we do receives proceeds for that fellow who is ignorant of many developments on internet; There are many paypal and other currencies exchange dealers here that are very trust worthy, and secondly, skrill is another payment tool that has now accepted Nigerians to receive and to pay money.

Learning is very important and ignorance is a disease. If you don't know something, please ask and that is why the holy scripture says "ask yee shall be given, knock it shall be opened, seek and yee shall see. For he who seek shall received.

The worst thing is that; he came up with an abusive phrase and called everybody bunch of fools. If I may now ask; who is foolish among us now?People are seeking to get a good understanding of a cool business, someone just pup in without knowing anything, calling every body bunch of fools.

This is not a place to brag for any sales.

You just have to change your lifestyle and pray hard to the Almighty to forgive you.

Please if you are ready to learn start reading this thread from page one and give thanks to the Almighty God for leading you to this thread and must appreciate the OP of the thread as well.

Cheers.

I want to ask this pls,who provides a payment medium for the transaction; is it the buyer or the seller?

I have verified Neteller and Skrill Account and I want to venture into this business as a newnie,thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
iykepromotions:
I think I have explained this before. It doesn't matter if you don't have a Dom account or PayPal. Once you want to receive your proceeds, use a paypal exchanger's services. There are many of them rendering this unique service even here on NL. He will receive the funds on your behalf, buy it at his own rate and and transfer the equivalent into your local bank account same day.

For example, if you sold a domain at afternic, you will be notified through email that your domain has been sold. The next stage is to transfer your domain to them before they will pay you. Once the transfer is completed, you will be asked to choose from options on how you want your funds to be disbursed. Simply contact an exchanger, tell him the details about your deal; what you sell, market place and how much.

That's all. He will give you his verified PayPal email address which you in turn will summit to your account manager @ afternic as your option to receive your funds. Once the funds are released, you will be notified and everything will be finalised that same day with your PayPal exchanger. Contact me directly if you need more help concerning this. You can equally use a domiciliary account (bank wire) to receive your funds if you're in anyway skeptical about this.

Well done bro,I just started following this thread yesterday and I must confess,you are really doing a great job.

I am new to this line of business bro and I am really following.I want to study every page of this lecture so well before I start this business. Meanwhile,I would like to ask if payment options of Neteller or Skrill are available being that you are experienced about this and these are the moneybookers I have been using for the past 2 years now to receive fund from clients on freelancing service?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
2sexycom:
is this inbound or outbound ish?

Outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
punter9:
If undeveloped is your market place, you can forward the name and phone number of the client to them. They will help you out @Josmila

Not sure they do that if the sale isn't almost confirmed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kate06:

Well done bro,I just started following this thread yesterday and I must confess,you are really doing a great job.

I am new to this line of business bro and I am really following.I want to study every page of this lecture so well before I start this business. Meanwhile,I would like to ask if payment options of Neteller or Skrill are available being that you are experienced about this and these are the moneybookers I have been using for the past 2 years now to receive fund from clients on freelancing service?
not all registrars accept these but namesilo supports skrill.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Josmila:

call him and answer his questions. No big deal there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Josmila:
Call him. If your phone number is showing on your Whois, preferably use the same number to call him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khalAyo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nezta43:

Domain push...Bitcoin
Thanks boss...one more question. How long does it take to receive funds after pushing the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
khalAyo:
Thanks boss...one more question. How long does it take to receive funds after pushing the domain?
Same day if through bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
I use Skrill to fund my namesilo account and it instant, no extra charges no bank wahala or code stuff

Bitcoin would waste time but Skrill is instant

If you don't have the opportunity off having Skrill dollar but you have a Skrill account then we can deal at 350/$

Note: your Skrill must be verified namesilo only accept verified Skrill account

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Zidoh(m), Huzzy12 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.