Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564690 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
edeXede:

There are over a hundred apps aside textme that offers such services. Try them out
Good evening brother. How far today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yeahh(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
AAA593:

Good evening brother. How far today

Oh sorry! Was busy today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pls house this registrar Mascodigital.com are doing promo.

I don't know how good they are ooh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Josmila:

Sent! There's a picture on your mail profile, is that you? If no, I'll suggest you take it off, as it's very easy for end users to do a pic search of the picture, and once they find out it's someone else, they'll flag you a scammer. Just an advice
hey bros please send me the sale copy too gistheaven@gmail.com thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
hey bros please send me the sale copy too gistheaven@gmail.com thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abeg someone else give me OJ Samson email. Abeg is he a Nigerian?
I need to have a chat with him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Favour196:

I tried textme but is not going any longer... And you can't use it for main call, just WhatsApp and WhatsApp call.
Although there service is dead for now

Text me is going but limited time to talk free..unless you pay for premiums
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Favour196:

I tried textme but is not going any longer... And you can't use it for main call, just WhatsApp and WhatsApp call.
Although there service is dead for now

Text me is going but limited time to talk free..unless you pay for premiumshttp://t.xtme.us/g52ze3osz/ use this code for your US and Canada call.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2019
CoachOore:

Text me is going but limited time to talk free..unless you pay for premiumshttp://t.xtme.us/g52ze3osz/ use this code for your US and Canada call.

Thank You I will try it now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Branduche:
Anyone intrested in your domain will buy it
Even if you use Nigerian Number or not
Continue using your mail service
I won't advise cold calling only if the client tells you to call him

Just keep sending a reminder, and when you feel reminders are enough, move on to another end-user.

Let me share u a story,
I had a domain I was suppose to sell to a end-user for 250$
Turned out he lost interest in the domain for reasons best known to him. Sent my reminder upon the domain thrice with two weeks, noticed no response, I cancelled the transaction with the buyer and did more outbound. Domain sold two days after to another buyer for 500$

Just let your outbound be aggressive using both bing and Google, yelp, BBB.org, and look for directory that covers the domain of interest.

Cheers
Bro, this indian guy you see making these massive geo sales cold calls clients to back up his outbound effort. The only issue with calling is just the accent and not all clients will run away hearing your accent because Rohit Goyal at namepros is an indian and he still makes those calls with the accent. I even heard that he contacts the white guys on Namepros sometimes to help him complete some sales.

Overall, there is no harm in trying if u can speak good english.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2019
To anyone who has called a client in the past, please can you give a brief description of your conversation with the client? Anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Heyzee5:
To anyone who has called a client in the past, please can you give a brief description of your conversation with the client? Anyone?

Lolzzzzzz
Bros Got no chill!!! grin
Ehm me I get British accent o!!
I fit speak british, whitish, blackish, americanish, even Spanish
Per client 150$
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2019
Heyzee5:
I remember a certain OJ on undeveloped, he is a Nigerian as well, the point is if you have a fairly good geo names in multitude you will sell..
That is my next point of action now.. GEO names alone.may Allah help me.

CAVEAT..it is widely accepted that for you to be successful,don't try to carve a niche for yourself( this may take years to figure out),try and follow in the footsteps of successful man in your field, it will greatly help you.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
mcjibs22:

u have nothing to worry about.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
what do u wanna do bro. let me know and i will pass it to him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
The influx of Nigerians into this noble business, should be a blessing and not a curse.

This business is a business of patience, and not a quick get rich scheme like most Nigerians perceive it to be.

Am not actively involve in this business now, doesn't mean I am off it completely.

Most of us started this business, and never made a sale for like over 10months like my self, but that didn't turn us off, rather we continued to build our portfolio with what we read and our own personal research, And from what senior colleagues tells us.

With it, we developed a working module for ourselves.

Some started today and made huge sales that same day, week and month.

Let's not bring bad names to ourselves and fellow Nigerians, by looking for dubious means to sell.

I have engaged in different internet businesses, and if I am to tell you, I believe this is the most easy, addictive, yet difficult of them all (No presumptions).

Grace is what keeps this business alive, so I endeavor we seek for Grace Of GOD.

Don't think Mr A sold a geo, for $700 i must sell my own geo for $500 and not less.

Don't think because Mr B sold a geo, let me start buying all the geo names available, it doesn't work that way..

There are some bosses that are good in brandables and are making it big, but that won't make me to start registering all the brandables I formulate, they might never sell.
Look for what is good for you, or what you are good at,

I know of someone who only gets his names from Auctions, and sells the for ×××××
Good five figures and more

Don't await the sales letters of your seniors, rather even if you are opportune to come across them, use them as a guild line to draft yours.

Lastly like I said, studying should be a hobby for your success in this business, that will even expose your eyes and minds to what the white man wants.

Don't use any dubious means to make someone buy your domains, if he is not in the same country with you, let them know when they request for a call. And tell them more about the escrow service that covers both of you.

Go to namepros and learn more. No man can spoonfeed you, to all which You need to know.

Please Pray for Grace.

#My GOD LIVES....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Promxy94:
The influx of Nigerians into this noble business, should be a blessing and not a curse.

This business is a business of patience, and not a quick get rich scheme like most Nigerians perceive it to be.

Am not actively involve in this business now, doesn't mean I am off it completely.

Most of us started this business, and never made a sale for like over 10months like my self, but that didn't turn us off, rather we continued to build our portfolio with what we read and our own personal research, And from what senior colleagues tells us.

Let's not bring bad names to ourselves and fellow Nigerians, by looking for dubious means to sell.

I have engaged in different internet businesses, and if I am to tell you, I believe this is the most easy, addictive, yet difficult of them all (No presumptions).

Grace is what keeps this business alive, so I endeavor we seek for Grace Of GOD.

Don't think Mr A sold a geo, for $700 i must sell my own geo for $500 and not less.

Don't think because Mr B sold a geo, let me start buying all the geo names available, it doesn't work that way..

There are some bosses that are good in brandables and are making it big, but that won't make me to start registering all the brandables I formulate, they might never sell.

I know of someone who only gets his names from Auctions, and sells the for ×××××

Don't await the sales letters of your seniors, rather even if you are opportune to come across them, use them as a guild line to draft yours.

Lastly like I said, studying should be a hobby for your success in this business, that will even expose your eyes and minds to what the white man wants.

Don't use any dubious means to make someone buy your domains, if he is not in the same country with you, let them know when they request for a call. And tell them more about the escrow service that covers both of you.

Go to namepros and learn more. No man can spoonfeed you, to all which You need to know.

Please Pray for Grace.

#My GOD LIVES....

Carefully scripted and apt. Bless you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good day gurus in the house, please is there an extra charges attached to a domain purchased on GD closeouts. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dexter001:
Good day gurus in the house, please is there an extra charges attached to a domain purchased on GD closeouts. Thanks.

There are no extra charges except of course you did not uncheck some items associated with the domain purchase you didn't need.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Promxy94:

Please Pray for Grace.

#My GOD LIVES....
Great Advice Boss

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tosin2018: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
The International Breweries foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Family) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs.

Kickstart is an African initiative of the AB InBev group the program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.

The program supports youth-owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).

In order to participate in the kickstart 2019 program, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. In order to be considered for the short listing, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:

I. They must be from 18 years to 35 years.

II. They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).

III. They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria

IV. Their business must be within the following areas

Agriculture
Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
Climate Action
Water Stewardship
ICT
Education
Manufacturing/Production
Crafts
Healthcare
Others

V. For existing business, their business must not be more than 3 years.

CLICK THE LINK TO APPLY FOR KICKSTART: https://internationalbreweriesfoundation.org/

#IBPKickstart InternationalBreweries

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Josmila:

There are no extra charges except of course you did not uncheck some items associated with the domain purchase you didn't need.
Thanks for the response, I haven't done any purchase yet, I just want to find out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Today list. Please make your research. I personally don't like these names

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
mcjibs22:

Promo link please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Promxy94:

Please Pray for Grace.

#My GOD LIVES....

Well said man. Very well said. Good luck in your new venture!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by singletech(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Evening bosses, I don't understand the wire transfer fee written on afternic.com, can someone explain please, and what is the best method to cash out?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by singletech(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
singletech:
Evening bosses, I don't understand the wire transfer fee written on afternic.com, can someone explain please, and what is the best method to cash out?
� all the bosses has gone to bed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
singletech:
What do you need to know sir?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
edeXede:
Today list. Please make your research. I personally don't like these names
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SEYIKP(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.