Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555812 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
alawi5k:
Kindly help me to collect my $224, it's over due. I have called, filled the tax form and even submitted it manually but to no avail.

Branduche, promxy94, Farouksenior, iykepromotions
iCauseTrouble beckplanet
Afternic didn't give me any issue when I used them 2 weeks ago. Will advice you to start the account setup again from the beginning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Let me also chip in this for those doing outbound, make sure you get to at least page 15 on ur search engine before u call it quits
Some end-users websites are not optimised

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Ibrixy:
please bro can i use this barter card to purchase from epik.com or link it with my nigerian paypal..
I have not buy with it from epik, you can give it a try. YES, you can use it with nig. paypal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:41am On Jul 06, 2019
alawi5k:
Kindly help me to collect my $224, it's over due. I have called, filled the tax form and even submitted it manually but to no avail.

iCauseTrouble beckplanet

First I'll like to know Which country's PayPal account you're using at Afternic ??

As Afternic recently made changes in there payment policy.

Hope you're not using a Nigeria PayPal account as your payment account? Its likely going to be difficult to receive your payment if you ain't using a foreign paypal account as your payment method. I recently faced a similar situation, when afternic mailed me to inform that my country is not eligible for paypal payment option so i should opt for bank wire... but then i've been using the paypal account for over 3 years there before the incident. So i wrote them(support) that i have a relative in south africa and i'll love to use his paypal account to receive fund and they said no problem. so i already have a nigerian exchanger who's paypal account is hosted in south africa. so i used the exchanger's paypal account and they just instructed that i change my initial nigerian address to that of the paypal's account which is South African address. and after that i was paid through that paypal account and i've been using that paypal account to recieve fund till date.

so i'll advice you to get a nigerian exchanger who's paypal account is hosted in uae/south africa/usa/any european country/or even any other african country sef that has paypal eligibility and use it to receive your fund. before you proceed, write afternic support first and inform them, they'll give you an OK response to go ahead.

If not then you have to settle for bank wire payment method and i guess the threshold for bank wire transfer at afternic is $1000. which means you have to wait till your payout reaches $1000 before you cash out.

Peace
wink

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2019
alawi5k:

iCauseTrouble beckplanet
Don’t panic, you will collect your fund, Now try and reset your payment method.
At your dashboard, go t o account setting, click on Add new payment method, follow the prompt and make sure you select A NON US CITIZEN at the tax page, complete the settings and save. Let’s know if it works N.B; Non-US are not required to fill tax form

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2019
whitekad:
Good morning friends, join my trading and make cool cash.

So where do we come in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Domaining is good and lots of us are really making cool cash from it. Please which other online platform can one make cool cash from on daily basis?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2019
RICHMAN247:
Domaining is good and lots of us are really making cool cash from it. Please which other online platform can one make cool cash from on daily basis?
If you have day job, stick to only domaining, if not go to thread that talks about making money from fiverr and learn a skill.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello people
How useful is a domain appraisal value for a domain (for example Godaddy's domain appraisal).
Can I use this value to set my asking price when listing the domain for sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2019
RICHMAN247:
On daily basis?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2019
beckplanet:

First I'll like to know Which country's PayPal account you're using at Afternic ??

As Afternic recently made changes in there payment policy.

Hope you're not using a Nigeria PayPal account as your payment account? Its likely going to be difficult to receive your payment if you ain't using a foreign paypal account as your payment method. I recently faced a similar situation, when afternic mailed me to inform that my country is not eligible for paypal payment option so i should opt for bank wire... but then i've been using the paypal account for over 3 years there before the incident. So i wrote them(support) that i have a relative in south africa and i'll love to use his paypal account to receive fund and they said no problem. so i already have a nigerian exchanger who's paypal account is hosted in south africa. so i used the exchanger's paypal account and they just instructed that i change my initial nigerian address to that of the paypal's account which is South African address. and after that i was paid through that paypal account and i've been using that paypal account to recieve fund till date.

so i'll advice you to get a nigerian exchanger who's paypal account is hosted in uae/south africa/usa/any european country/or even any other african country sef that has paypal eligibility and use it to receive your fund. before you proceed, write afternic support first and inform them, they'll give you an OK response to go ahead.

If not then you have to settle for bank wire payment method and i guess the threshold for bank wire transfer at afternic is $1000. which means you have to wait till your payout reaches $1000 before you cash out.

Peace
wink

Like changing your address on your paypal to match the exchangers paypal address or like changing your afternic's account address to match the exchangers paypal address?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Ramon92:
Hello people
How useful is a domain appraisal value for a domain (for example Godaddy's domain appraisal or estibot).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mickeyJoe(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello House, I have been experiencing some issues with my Netsol account. I got a mail via Afernic to Optin for Premium Listing with my registrar.
This was the title of the mail I got: STANDARDIZED FORM OF AUTHORIZATION | TRANSFER.
I followed the link therein and I had issues logging in to authorize fast transfer.

How do I resolve this issue please? I've mailed Netsol support severally but got no response.

These are my domain:
clinicaffairs / king
bestlaptoprepair / king
proseoguide / king

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ramon92:
Hello people
How useful is a domain appraisal value for a domain (for example Godaddy's domain appraisal).
at least you will see similar past domain sales that will help you fix your price. Generally don't take appraisal seriously. It's just a software generated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
clems88:
Hello house ..
Please i tried linking my gtb naira mastercard to my PayPal but it was declined . please what other card can i use because my payoneer card was also declined

My Eco connected in a flash
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
I dropped one follow up the other time, may be this, may be similar to this. This follow up is whether you got a reply or not. Just adjust the price and contact all those you've contacted before. That's all. Make your price to be very attractive. For example, if you put your price at $550 initially, slash it to $250 and do the follow up;

Good morning. I have decided to sell this domain - - - - - - - - - - for $205. I know you're interested but may not be OK with the former price. For today, you can get it for just $205. If interested, visit www. - - - - - - - -

.... And if you're not interested, let me know so as to contact other organizations /companies.

Techlevels
www.----------------------

============================================

NB; used it to sell two domains yesterday @ $205 each. Will drop the full sales report on Monday

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
alawi5k:

iCauseTrouble beckplanet
it's been a while I sold at afternic. Seems they've changed some of their policies. One thing am assuring you is that your money is safe and one of the faster ways to resolve this type of issue is to continue calling them. And follow their instructions, you will be paid.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnePunchMan: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
OnePunchMan:
Bring your payoneer funds...

Instant payment..

Click on the link in my signature for my WhatsApp contact..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kryptem: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
BOOKED!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Optional12345:

Like changing your address on your paypal to match the exchangers paypal address or like changing your afternic's account address to match the exchangers paypal address?

Yeah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
beckplanet:

Yeah

Thanks for the reply but you didn't give me the answer anyway. I actually asked of two different things, but you replied with a 'yeah,' probably you misunderstd my question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by brandon180(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
This domaining of a thing is it that u must create websites and sell them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
I know this question have been answered before but I'm in the situation now and have forgotten the answer that was given before.

Afternic suspended my account, what will I do to lift the ban
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
brandon180:
You're not creating websites.
You're trading domain names profitably.
Please read this thread from the start for more information.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
viktor88:
I know this question have been answered before but I'm in the situation now and have forgotten the answer that was given before.

Contact them and ask them to help you understand the reason for your suspension. They will reply to that and you can apologize if you had made an unconscious mistake. They'll let you know that they won't tolerate such again, though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
viktor88:

Message services@afternic.com to complain. they will tell what went wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
brandon180:
Chairman you're very funny. This one is beyond newbie question. Newbie no dey ask this kind question grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Favour196:

Dynadot takes a load of time with funding ( my experience o)
But in names it shows instantly
So check well
I don't know why they refund the money back to my dynadot acct, I use it to buy another one. the name is flightsdeals.net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
johnoj24:

I don't know why they refund the money back to my dynadot acct, I use it to buy another one. the name is flightsdeals.net

Ok good name
Did you get from expireddomain.net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
johnoj24:

Flight/Deals.net would have been ideal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by brandon180(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

Chairman you're very funny. This one is beyond newbie question. Newbie no dey ask this kind question grin grin
Lol
I read through d thread
But then I was high grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.