Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544702 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Yeah, it's not a gamble.
But it maybe described as speculative.
However, the pros possess knowledge married with experience; the reason for their repeated success.
God bless us all with SALES!

Very true. And Amen!.

I believe Capital is also involved in the mix.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
mickeyJoe:
Help here. Anybody

Change your browser. It's all from your end.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
fergusen:
I need help.

I recently did outbound for a domain I have been trying to sell for over a year now.
I asked the company if they were interested. I got a reply from the CEO which contained only his phone number.
That is, he sent only his phone number as reply.

The domain is listed on undeveloped (Dan).

How do I reply him?
download textplus from play store get a free US number make a call with it make sure ur internet is very strong.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Is namejet listing free?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
RICHMAN247:
Domaining is good and lots of us are really making cool cash from it. Please which other online platform can one make cool cash from on daily basis?
There are so many online business opportunities to make money
daily, but the surest way is to start a blog in a niche market,
continue to publish constant content on it, monetize it and
BUILD EMAIL LIST OF SUBSCRIBERS.

From your email list, you will make money online on a daily
basis if you have loyal followers.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why are some people after quick money?
saddude:
I have approved Dell preferred Accounts different approved amounts upto $7500 to purchase anything on their website at www.dell.com or www.dell4me.com. Contact minashipito@gmail.com for deal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
brandon180:
This domaining of a thing is it that u must create websites and sell them?
YES AND NO!

When you create a website for a domain and sell it,
it becomes website flipping. But if you hand register
or buy domain and resell, it is domain flipping.

However, it goes higher and higher when you start
buying great domains, holding it for future value and
sale. This is called domain investing.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Favour196:
Inspired by a the sale of lipstik.com for $8,500 this week.
If I submit am go SH Dem fit stone me come back , but I created the design and posted on different places, hoping for inbound.
Please don't type this link on your browser so I can track traffic well, I no wan see Nigerian abeg
I just want to know what you think about this name
Don't tell me you do not know what LipStik.com sold for or the reason behind the sale... in comparison to what you put here huh? undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2019
2sexycom:
Don't me you do not know what LipStik.com for or the reason behind the sale... in comparison to what you put here huh? undecided

undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mickeyJoe(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks alot!

SKhanmi:

Change your browser. It's all from your end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Branduche:
Good
baba pls, I need your blueprint on how you select your good domains to register abeg
yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnePunchMan: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2019
OnePunchMan:
Bring your payoneer funds..

Instant payment..

Click on the link in my signature for my WhatsApp contact..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
I checked the availability of a domain name on name(dot)com, and when I appraised it on godaddy, it shows the domain name is a premium name.

I just wanna know, does this kind of domains have a high resell value?

iykepromotions branduche

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MENTE(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Guys I checked godaddy appraisal for my domain name and it say $1450 premium name.

The problem is I don't know how to f...ing sell. I'm a newbie.. help!!!

Used DAN . COM to do the selling but I don't understand shiii.

I need help guys. What to do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
MENTE:
Guys I checked godaddy appraisal for my domain name and it say $1450 premium name. The domain name is bankerodds .com

The problem is I don't know how to f...ing sell. I'm a newbie.. help!!!

Used DAN . COM to do the selling but I don't understand shiii.

I need help guys. What to do?
dan is a marketplace where you list your domain for sale.
From what I know, they don't broker names.
I suggest you do more reading before going ahead to register more names, so you'll know what sells and how to sell.
Everything you need is on this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
To God be the glory!!! Over a year and five months into domain business and with a total of 24 names, Just wakeup this morning to see that one of it was sold yesternight @ Dan.com for $350 bought for $1promo netso, held for six month. I will share the name later.thanks to the op, and other bosses in the house.

27 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ramon92:
I checked the availability of a domain name on name(dot)com, and when I appraised it on godaddy, it shows the domain name is a premium name.

I just wanna know, does this kind of domains have a high resell value?

iykepromotions branduche
premium domain name means a domain already owned by someone else and CURRENTLY listed as a for sale at a marketplace.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MENTE(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just as I said I will inform you, sold two domains on Friday At $205 each. WestTexasInsurance.com and TampaPowerwashing.com. None replied my first outbounding but I followed up after few days. (The follow up I dropped earlier)

I bought TampaPowerwashing.com on 28 June while WestTexasInsurance.com was bought on 22nd all last month @ $6.99 each.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MENTE(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Playz:
dan is a marketplace where you list your domain for sale.
From what I know, they don't broker names.
I suggest you do more reading before going ahead to register more names, so you'll know what sells and how to sell.
Everything you need is on this thread.

Please where can I sell... After this I'm out of this domain biz..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
MENTE:

Please where can I sell... After this I'm out of this domain biz..
You can list on these platforms; Afternic
Sedo
NameJet

Also contact end users with emails notifying them that the name is up for sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
Just as I said I will inform you, sold two domains on Friday At $205 each. WestTexasInsurance.com and TampaPowerwashing.com. None replied my first outbounding but I followed up after few days. (The follow up I dropped earlier)

I bought TampaPowerwashing.com on 28 June while WestTexasInsurance.com was bought on 22nd all last month @ $6.99 each.
Many Congratulations Boss!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MENTE(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Help a bro out here... Been going through this thread and you like the OG.

I'm trynna sell my domain, been having difficulties with all this domain selling sites. afternic abd sedo suspended my account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MENTE(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Playz:
You can list on these platforms; Afternic
Sedo
NameJet

Also contact end users with emails notifying them that the name is up for sale.

Yo.. those guys suspended my account, they claim they found some suspicious shiii
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
MENTE:

Help a bro out here... Been going through this thread and you like the OG.

I'm trynna sell my domain, been having difficulties with all this domain selling sites. afternic abd sedo suspended my account
hope you're not talking about just one domain here? If yes, buy more domains and as a newbie, do more reading and researching then focus more on GEO.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
To God be the glory!!! Over a year and five months into domain business and with a total of 24 names, Just wakeup this morning to see that one of it was sold yesternight @ Dan.com for $350 bought for $1promo netso, held for six month. I will share the name later.thanks to the op, and other bosses in the house.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello Bosses. I just registed and activated my account on squadhelp. How do I list my domains there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Boss himself. Twale baba
iykepromotions:

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: papalasun, codemaniacs, James39 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.