Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549425 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
chinwong:
Good day, I'll like you guys to help appraise this site: kansaslimousines.com and though I would have loved to use Dan's landing page but I'll be changing to that of Afternic while also listing at Dan and others too.

Hope Afternic is not a bad idea?

You got a decent name bro and a couple of end users. Though some poeple will say its plural domain name, but who knows. You need to try your luck, go start outbounding. Everything becomes clearer after that.

There is nothing bad if you make use of afternic landing page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
richkal:

You got a decent name bro and a couple of end users. Though some poeple will say its plural domain name, but who knows. You need to try your luck, go start outbounding. Everything becomes clearer after that.

There is nothing bad if you make use of afternic landing page.

Thanks so much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
I claimed gridgap//com on namepros yesterday but dynadot.com keep on declining my card... Anybody interested in it can quote me cos the owner said I must transfer in 24hrs. Thankd P.s: transfer is $7.99 on dynadot.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnePunchMan: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
OnePunchMan:
Bring your payoneer funds...

Instant payment..

always available..

Click on the link in my signature for my WhatsApp contact..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
miftaudeen:
Hello my Ogas in the house
how much can i list this domain Berbecue.com

This is a typo of barbecue and not b"e"rbecue
Well fortune may smile on you but the actual price should be as good as the reg fee or if you take it as Brandable you can submit it at brandbucket or brandpa or nameerific if any of them accept it it could yield you a good money of say low $xxxx.
Good luck that is domaining for you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2019
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Reg Price : $1 (netsol promo)
Sale price : $1799 (6 months Installment payment)
What i receive : $198 per month.
Sale venue : SquadHelp
Hold time : 6 months from registration ( 3 months from time i listed it on Squadhelp)
Payment option i use : Payoneer (It is easier and faster and less complicated unlike PayPal, payoneer fund comes straight to your local bank account, I'll talk about this later on)
My Squadhelp portfolio : i currently own around 48names there.

Story behind name: I picked name from expireddomains.net deleted names some months ago(well, the CBD/Cannabis growing market was my motivation) and i saw a few related businesses online using similar term.
Fast forward 2 weeks after I registered name, i received a $300 offer for the name via undeveloped and i countered with $750 but never heard back from the buyer (Lol it happens all the time in domaining wink you have to get used to it.), But later later i changed my mind (Mehn i needed that money oo i thought to myself cheesy), so i went back to undeveloped informed buyer via undeveloped sale chat that I'm willing to accept his $300 offer. Lol buyer responded with "not interested anymore". Lol that reply shook me like needle, E pain me sha but i moved on. Fastfoward 2 months later, i decided to submit name for approval at Squadhelp after hearing they're the new sheriff in town. And boom name was accepted for $1799. I decided to list it there with other names. 3 months later name sold. Glory be to God smiley.

Moral of the story : Sometimes it's good to have a lot of patience in this business. What you didn't sale today might still sale tomorrow for much more than you expected. Another lesson learnt is that if you have a name that once had an offer and it didn't work out well, hold it tight once there's an interest it means name is valuable and will definitely sale someday.

Wishing all hustling Domainers out there the very best. May God bless us all with Mega sales.

*I'll be sharing next a simple guide to receiving payment with Payoneer directly to your Local bank account without Stress*

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Hold time : 6 months from registration ( 3 months from time i listed it on Squadhelp)
Payment option i use : Payoneer (It is easier and faster and less complicated unlike PayPal, payoneer fund comes straight to your local bank account, I'll talk about this later on)

Story behind name: I picked name from expireddomains.net deleted names some months ago(well, the CBD/Cannabis growing market was my motivation) and i saw a few related businesses online using similar term.
Fast forward 2 weeks after I registered name, i received a $300 offer for the name via undeveloped and i countered with $750 but never heard back from the buyer (Lol it happens all the time in domaining wink you have to get used to it.), But later later i changed my mind (Mehn i needed that money oo i thought to myself cheesy), so i went back to undeveloped informed buyer via undeveloped sale chat that I'm willing to accept his $300 offer. Lol buyer responded with "not interested anymore". Lol that reply shook me like needle, E pain me sha but i moved on. Fastfoward 2 months later, i decided to submit name for approval at Squadhelp after hearing they're the new sheriff in town. And boom name was accepted for $1799. I decided to list it there with other names. 3 months later name sold. Glory be to God smiley.

Moral of the story : Sometimes it's good to have a lot of patience in this business. What you didn't sale today might still sale tomorrow for much more than you expected. Another lesson learnt is that if you have a name that once had an offer and it didn't work out well, hold it tight once there's an interest it means name is valuable and will definitely sale someday.

Wishing all hustling Domainers out there the very best. May God bless us all with Mega sales.

*I'll be sharing next a simple guide to receiving payment with Payoneer directly to your Local bank account without Stress*
Congratulations brother

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats bro
.. Can't wait for that tutorial...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats man,more massive sales to us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 4:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Many Congratulations @beckplanet.
More Sales!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2019
''I have no idea. I would think it has some value but where to start. How about $50. I'm sure you will have an opinion.
I look forward to hearing from you''.
I need help on that's the other guy that said is curious about the price is going far below my asking price of 300 to 200 ..how will I sell directly to him house?..house if he can agree 150? Do I need to change the price at my landing page?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats on the sale. Please, how many days does it take for SH to accept a domain name after being listed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congratulations. More sales to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats Bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

congrats brother

How do u get payonner account/card

I Heard its difficult getting one now.
Plus how many premium domains do u have with SH

Please all my ogas in the house.. Kindly share your accepted premium domain names, either sold or not it will be of great help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Congratulations bro. I believe I'd make my first SH sale soon

beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats bro. This squad help self. Dem no one accept my name suggestions.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2019
I need house help pleas on this b4 I reply the email..
CoachOore:
''I have no idea. I would think it has some value but where to start. How about $50. I'm sure you will have an opinion.
I look forward to hearing from you''.

I need help on this.... that's the other guy that said is curious about the price is going far below my asking price of 300 to 200 ..how will I sell directly to him house?..house if he can agree 150? Do I need to change the price at my landing page?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats on this massive sale

Squadhelp is arguably the best brandable marketplace at the moment

More sales to you

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

congratulations, you gat a huge portfolio there. Did you reg all the names or you suggest some to SH?.. I will be interested in the payoneer tutorial, although I already link mine to SH.
thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2019
Namerific just approved my domain etiby.com. The same domain that was rejected by SH.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Namerific just approved my domain etiby.com. The same domain that was rejected by SH.
when submitting names do first change the name servers to that of the intending brandable mktplace or after it was accepted?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:

*I'll be sharing next a simple guide to receiving payment with Payoneer directly to your Local bank account without Stress*[/b]
I would like to hear your take on Payoneer. Congrats. A domainer
must learn not to walk with desperation in the business
of domain investing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

congrat, we re waiting....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2019
pwetie:

Congrats on the sale. Please, how many days does it take for SH to accept a domain name after being listed.
I list one name there a week+ now I have not heard anything from them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2019
johnoj24:
I list one name there a week+ now I have not heard anything from them
Same here too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Gabson91:
when submitting names do first change the name servers to that of the intending brandable mktplace or after it was accepted?

Get accepted first. They'll request you change the nameservers thereafter

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
My Ist SquadHelp Sale

SavvyCBD.com

Congrats bro. I tap into your blessing and pray I testify here soon
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Gabson91:

You change nameservers after the name has been approved

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe, OlusegunAJ(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.