Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562763 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Snap and attached the picture and send to security@ sedo.com 1. Get your NEPA bill( dated 6 month back till date) with the same address you used in registration, an ID with your Full Name used in registering finish.
Votumejero:
Hello all.. Been a Major Observer since November last year. My First Time Posting ☺

Please how do I certify my SEDO account? I have signed the form but my issue is how to submit through their support. Cant seem to find where to submit via my phone. Help needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Snap and attached all together.
Votumejero:
Hello all.. Been a Major Observer since November last year. My First Time Posting ☺

Please how do I certify my SEDO account? I have signed the form but my issue is how to submit through their support. Cant seem to find where to submit via my phone. Help needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Many Thanks, God bless and reward us all, Thanks for your time. Just registered too
beckplanet:
Using the PAYONEER payment Option to Receive Funds Directly to your Local Bank Account.

1. Create a Payoneer account

Requirements needed to create account
i) Email
ii) Phone number
iii) ID card (National I.D (it can be the temporary or parmanent) Or Driving License Or International Passport.)
Any One of the above 3 will do. But if you have none. Maybe you can try your luck with a voter's card. If you're lucky they'll accept that too. But they need a verification of identity document from you. I used my international passport. And account was verified in minutes.

Now after filling out your details and created account. You'll wait for them to approve your application. Once your Account is Approved. You are free to send and receive fund in your account. NEXT is to fill in your bank details.

2. Select a Payment Method
: Use the Bank Withdrawal (Withdraw to Bank) option. They'll ask you to fill in your bank details. Account name / Account number / Bank name / Bank Swift Code.
****Goto your Bank and request for SwiftCode every Bank has their own and once you request it they'll give you the code. I use Gtbank. Here is Gtbank's SwiftCode "GTBINGLA"

3. Start Receiving Your Funds Directly to your Bank Account :After providing the bank details, then you'll become eligible to start withdrawing your Payoneer funds Directly to your local bank without stress.

Your Email address used in registration becomes your *Payoneer Address*. Once you want to Receive any fund simply send that email address to the payment party.

Good thing is Payoneer accepts Nigerians full time. And guess what! the rate is around #350-#360/$. But Prices varies depending on the Bank you use. Gtbank rate is around #355/$. Now this is better than PayPal where you have to be paid #300/$ by Exchangers. And you don't need any exchanger to sell fund to. Just receive funds directly to your Bank Account.

You can use your Payoneer Account to Recieve Funds from SQUADHELP or Namepros when the buyer includes Payoneer Payment option or on any other Domain Marketplace that includes Payoneer in their payment option or even for outbound sales depending on the Buyer's choice. (Using Payoneer payment method as a Nigerian is Quite easy). You can equally use your Payoneer fund to buy domains if the Registrar accepts Payoneer.

How to get free $25 Payoneer Bonus.
(This is strictly for new Account's only)
Payoneer offers A referral program where you Earn a $25 once you register with a referral link. This program is called "Refer a Friend"

If you want to signup/register/create a New Payoneer account then you can use this program to earn extra free $25 bonus.

How it works : You'll have to create the new account with a "Refer a friend" link
You become eligible to get free $25 when your Payoneer account clock $1,000 payouts. Now immediately your payoneer account have received upto $1,000 funds you will receive a bonus of $25 for signing up with the "Refer a friend" link.

All you need to do is create new account using my link here:

Payoneer Create Payoneer Account

Immediately you receive payments up to $1000, Payoneer dashes both of us $25 bonus. That's a Win Win for both of us. cheesy
N/B : If you don't use a refer a friend link to register your account, it'll just be normal registration and you won't get any $25 at the end of the day grin

Goodluck with your Payoneer Experience.
If you have any questions as regarding using Payoneer let me know.

And note that the Payoneer Card is not needed in any of this process i listed above. This is because once you receive your Payoneer fund you Withdraw directly to your Bank account and the use your Bank's MasterCard/Visa/Verve to Withdraw funds, you can equally transfer your fund with Mobile app sef without necessarily using any card at all (That is how i got my Fund). The Payoneer MasterCard is technically irrelevant or useless in any of this process, Although it can be used to purchase goods online. But asides that, it is completely not needed in the Bank Withdrawal Process i explained above.

Goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:

Every Payment platform will always take security measures to verify source of funds. Even PayPal does that (PayPal will go to the length of limiting your account once they are not sure of your source of fund and all funds inside there will be gone.) Now that Is security measures cool. What they're asking your friend to do is simple, if he is a freelancer he should provide evidence that's all and his funds will be released.

But mind you, Payoneer will not cease your fund once the source your of payment is reliable. I guess squadhelp is a reputable and reliable platform hence if you're receiving fund from there or similar platforms for example, you won't need any of such verification.
okay thanks for all the valuable info.

Please must the Id card name match with the bank name exactly when registering for payoneer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:

I own all 48 names there. All premium.
Plus an extra 2 SH owned names.
48 premium on SH
are u using jazz for Sh shocked wink

I hail.

Baba how do you select this names for SH
Whats the tweak to it?
Boss can you please share your sh premium portfolio with us.. If u dont mind

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dreydoe:
okay thanks for all the valuable info.

Please must the Id card name match with the bank name exactly when registering for payoneer?

It's only logical for ID card name to match bank name if that's the ID you used in opening the bank account. In my case I didn't include my bank middle name in the Payoneer form as there's no option for it. Just stick to first and last names

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johndill419: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
There are many ways to make money online and make money on Crypto the least spread. You can choose how to make money, work for someone or deal with crypto-currencies. I chose the method that I consider the best for me. I'm engaged in trading. When I interesting this earning I started to look for information on the Internet: to read the article on the topic of trading, watch the video and then found a site https://tenkofx.co.za/ with information for beginner traders. It is a really easy way to make a good money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:

Around 21 shortlists. But that doesn't matter. One shortlist can sale a name. Or zero shortlist sef. Once the name has strong interest from buyer it'll definitely sale itself. No boosting of anything function, that stuff is a waste of Squadhelp credit.

Duly Noted.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:
Using the PAYONEER payment Option to Receive Funds Directly to your Local Bank Account.

1. Create a Payoneer account

Requirements needed to create account
i) Email
ii) Phone number
iii) ID card (National I.D (it can be the temporary or parmanent) Or Driving License Or International Passport.)
Any One of the above 3 will do. But if you have none. Maybe you can try your luck with a voter's card. If you're lucky they'll accept that too. But they need a verification of identity document from you. I used my international passport. And account was verified in minutes.

Now after filling out your details and created account. You'll wait for them to approve your application. Once your Account is Approved. You are free to send and receive fund in your account. NEXT is to fill in your bank details.

2. Select a Payment Method
: Use the Bank Withdrawal (Withdraw to Bank) option. They'll ask you to fill in your bank details. Account name / Account number / Bank name / Bank Swift Code.
****Goto your Bank and request for SwiftCode every Bank has their own and once you request it they'll give you the code. I use Gtbank. Here is Gtbank's SwiftCode "GTBINGLA"

3. Start Receiving Your Funds Directly to your Bank Account :After providing the bank details, then you'll become eligible to start withdrawing your Payoneer funds Directly to your local bank without stress.

Your Email address used in registration becomes your *Payoneer Address*. Once you want to Receive any fund simply send that email address to the payment party.

Good thing is Payoneer accepts Nigerians full time. And guess what! the rate is around #350-#360/$. But Prices varies depending on the Bank you use. Gtbank rate is around #355/$. Now this is better than PayPal where you have to be paid #300/$ by Exchangers. And you don't need any exchanger to sell fund to. Just receive funds directly to your Bank Account.

You can use your Payoneer Account to Recieve Funds from SQUADHELP or Namepros when the buyer includes Payoneer Payment option or on any other Domain Marketplace that includes Payoneer in their payment option or even for outbound sales depending on the Buyer's choice. (Using Payoneer payment method as a Nigerian is Quite easy). You can equally use your Payoneer fund to buy domains if the Registrar accepts Payoneer.

How to get free $25 Payoneer Bonus.
(This is strictly for new Account's only)
Payoneer offers A referral program where you Earn a $25 once you register with a referral link. This program is called "Refer a Friend"

If you want to signup/register/create a New Payoneer account then you can use this program to earn extra free $25 bonus.

How it works : You'll have to create the new account with a "Refer a friend" link
You become eligible to get free $25 when your Payoneer account clock $1,000 payouts. Now immediately your payoneer account have received upto $1,000 funds you will receive a bonus of $25 for signing up with the "Refer a friend" link.

All you need to do is create new account using my link here:

Payoneer Create Payoneer Account

Immediately you receive payments up to $1000, Payoneer dashes both of us $25 bonus. That's a Win Win for both of us. cheesy
N/B : If you don't use a refer a friend link to register your account, it'll just be normal registration and you won't get any $25 at the end of the day grin

Goodluck with your Payoneer Experience.
If you have any questions as regarding using Payoneer let me know.

And note that the Payoneer Card is not needed in any of this process i listed above. This is because once you receive your Payoneer fund you Withdraw directly to your Bank account and the use your Bank's MasterCard/Visa/Verve to Withdraw funds, you can equally transfer your fund with Mobile app sef without necessarily using any card at all (That is how i got my Fund). The Payoneer MasterCard is technically irrelevant or useless in any of this process, Although it can be used to purchase goods online. But asides that, it is completely not needed in the Bank Withdrawal Process i explained above.

Goodluck cool

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
lifegal:
Snap and attached all together.

My issue is where to submit after clicking the link on my email. Here's the attachment

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Josmila:

It's only logical for ID card name to match bank name if that's the ID you used in opening the bank account. In my case I didn't include my bank middle name in the Payoneer form as there's no option for it. Just stick to first and last names

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dreydoe:
48 premium on SH
are u using jazz for Sh shocked wink

I hail.

Baba how do you select this names for SH
Whats the tweak to it?
Boss can you please share your sh premium portfolio with us.. If u dont mind

Sharing my portfolio in a public forum as this is Not Healthy at all smiley and believe me you won't learn much by just watching a list of portfolio names, it is no different from viewing listed names on Squadhelp/Branndbucket/Brandpa etc. But i can give you clues and tips on "How the Brandable Market Works." Also note that Brandable Niche is not for everyone and it takes a lot of Extra Patience to make success in brandable niche, as it is harder to sale a brandable name than it is for Geo/Business names. A lot of guys here are doing well in the Geo Niche and i see more reported sales here everyday in geo names. As a Nigerian to succeed in the Brandable Niche you need to combine the Two niches (Geo and Brandable). Using Geo name sales to keep up with cash flow while praying and waiting for a mega Brandable Name sale (that is how we survive cool, if not frustration is real grin

In the my next post I'll be sharing all you need to about brandable names from my small knowledge and experience.
I'll be calling on My big oga's join me on this journey/discussion :
@Haykay2005
@Farouksenior
@Branduche
@iykepromotions
@Treasure28
@IDEALCASH
@2sexy
@Chibenze

Plus my other oga's here in the forum
To also share from their wealth of experience and knowledge in the brandable niche.

My next post will be on The Brandable Niche. I hope that helps.

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Guy chat them up, under the login/ register, you will see knowhow- and support, click on it
Votumejero:

My issue is where to submit after clicking the link on my email. Here's the attachment

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:

Sharing my portfolio in a public forum as this is Not Healthy at all smiley and believe me you won't learn much by just watching a list of portfolio names, it is no different from viewing listed names on Squadhelp/Branndbucket/Brandpa etc. But i can give you clues and tips on "How the Brandable Market Works." Also note that Brandable Niche is not for everyone and it takes a lot of Extra Patience to make success in brandable niche, as it is harder to sale a brandable name than it is for Geo/Business names. A lot of guys here are doing well in the Geo Niche and i see more reported sales here everyday in geo names. As a Nigerian to succeed in the Brandable Niche you need to combine the Two niches (Geo and Brandable). Using Geo name sales to keep up with cash flow while praying and waiting for a mega Brandable Name sale (that is how we survive cool, if not frustration is real grin

In the my next post I'll be sharing all you need to about brandable names from my small knowledge and experience.
I'll be calling on My big oga's join me on this journey/discussion :
@Haykay2005
@Farouksenior
@Branduche
@iykepromotions
@Treasure28
@IDEALCASH
@2sexy
@Chibenze

Plus my other oga's here in the forum
To also share from their wealth of experience and knowledge in the brandable niche.

My next post will be on The Brandable Niche. I hope that helps.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
namerific accepted two of my brandable domains that was rejected by SH

I submitted total of 9 , SH accept 1 and declined 8, submitted 8 to namerific, the picked 2 and declined 6.

Na to give brandpa the 6 make them pick two grin
Then brandbucket go pick 2 too cheesy
The remaining 2 na undeveloped grin

Alright all am saying you guys can checkout namerific if your name was rejected by SH
The also promote it, you might be surprised to sell there faster than SH
At the end of the day is success we all need.
So try there, and I don't know about there rate/commission
All I know is
* The pay only with PayPal
* The don't waste time to select name unlike SH that takes 3 days
* There is no commission
*You don't need to change nameservers all you do is forwarding ( temporary ooo) before person go do permanent forwarding grin
* Then lastly hope and pray for success

I got 1 name at SH and 2 now at namerific am.just laying my egg in other basket,
You guys can try namerific too
And not to forget there logos ain't bad is classy too

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
I got 7 shortlist from potential buyer and 1 normal shortlist at SH
I feel this is a good Vibe .
I wanted to ask are these shortlist real or SH just formulate it
Am asking because I has been live since and not a single shortlist then all of a sudden i see 7 shortlist from potential buyer today.
Can someone explain please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
What is the minimum amount someone can someone transfer to the local bank account from payoneer? someone once told me that you must have at least $200 before one eligible to request transfer to local account. How true is that? Beckplanet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Should be real. I have just 1 shortlist and 92 views to my domain name and it's been live for like 3 days. 2 more names got approved today.
Your name must be really good to have already been shortlisted 7 times

Favour196:
I got 7 shortlist from potential buyer and 1 normal shortlist at SH
I feel this is a good Vibe .
I wanted to ask are these shortlist real or SH just formulate it
Am asking because I has been live since and not a single shortlist then all of a sudden i see 7 shortlist from potential buyer today.
Can someone explain please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Favour196:
namerific accepted two of my brandable domains that was rejected by SH

I submitted total of 9 , SH accept 1 and declined 8, submitted 8 to namerific, the picked 2 and declined 6.

Na to give brandpa the 6 make them pick two grin
Then brandbucket go pick 2 too cheesy
The remaining 2 na undeveloped grin

Alright all am saying you guys can checkout namerific if your name was rejected by SH
The also promote it, you might be surprised to sell there faster than SH
At the end of the day is success we all need.
So try there, and I don't know about there rate/commission
All I know is
* The pay only with PayPal
* The don't waste time to select name unlike SH that takes 3 days
* There is no commission
*You don't need to change nameservers all you do is forwarding ( temporary ooo) before person go do permanent forwarding grin
* Then lastly hope and pray for success

I got 1 name at SH and 2 now at namerific am.just laying my egg in other basket,
You guys can try namerific too
And not to forget there logos ain't bad is classy too

Hello,

Please how did you forward your domain to Namerific (temporary as you said) after they accepted the names on their Marketplace.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
richkal:
What is the minimum amount someone can someone transfer to the local bank account from payoneer? someone once told me that you must have at least $200 before one eligible to request transfer to local account. How true is that? Beckplanet

Read my posts above bro, i already said i withdrewed $198 payoneer fund directly to my Gtbank account.
I'm not talking from what i heard but what i did.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
FESTAC101:

Hello,

Please how did you forward your domain to Namerific (temporary as you said) after they accepted the names on their Marketplace.

With dynadot the option is stated clearly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
makaecoman:
Should be real. I have just 1 shortlist and 92 views to my domain name and it's been live for like 3 days. 2 more names got approved today.
Your name must be really good to have already been shortlisted 7 times

Yeah is a good name, am expecting it to sell fast.
But there is difference between normal shortlist, and the one that states strong buyer interest.
Am referring to the one that talks about strong buyer interest
My normal shortlist is 1 with 242 views
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
beckplanet:

Read my posts above bro, i already said i withdrewed $198 payoneer fund directly to my Gtbank account.
I'm not talking from what i heard but what i did.

Thanks bro, I read your post, I am asking because I have about $175 sitting in my account since May. Anyways much appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Josmila:

Not necessarily.....you can link others people bank account to payoneer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Olosho who own this name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
awoofawoo:
Olosho who own this name
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Guys I'm a bit confused. For example between Lagosboatcharter and Lagoscharterboat which Is more preferable. Is Lagoscharterboat wrong in any way?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Does Dynadot offer domain privacy?

I can't find my details on my domain name on Whois and Whoxy.... Is there any way out?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
awoofawoo:
Olosho who own this name
una no go kill pesin for naija, who won sell olosho again? grin
awoofawoo:
Olosho who own this name
una no go kill pesin for naija, who won sell olosho again?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
chinwong:
Does Dynadot offer domain privacy?

I can't find my details on my domain name on Whois and Whoxy.... Is there any way out?

There is. Login to your account on dynadot and turn of the privacy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gabson91:
Guys I'm a bit confused. For example between Lagosboatcharter and Lagoscharterboat which Is more preferable. Is Lagoscharterboat wrong in any way?

I have a charterboat name that's yet to sell. Guess the boatcharter appeals to the buyers more

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Listing on Flippa is now $15 for basic. Is there any other free site to list domains apart from Dan, Uniregistry, Afternic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: hourl, Promxy94(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.