Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540767 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
alawi5k:
No. Start working hard.
of course you can show me the way. What do I do next? How can I make my domain name visible for people to see. Is there any way I can put my domain on their front page?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good afternoon bosses and my fellow domainers,please I just got a reply from one of my outbounds saying he'll take it, I listed the name on both afternic and Dan.com and my landing pages is afternic, please and please should I give him the link to that of afternic or Dan.com, I'm asking because afternic had no price there but Dan has, still a learner my people please pardon my ignorance and answer me. Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
eddy42:
Good afternoon bosses and my fellow domainers,please I just got a reply from one of my outbounds saying he'll take it, I listed the name on both afternic and Dan.com and my landing pages is afternic, please and please should I give him the link to that of afternic or Dan.com, I'm asking because afternic had no price there but Dan has, still a learner my people please pardon my ignorance and answer me. Thank you!

Link him to Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can .co domains be sold in Squadhelp?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
I wanted to know does Dan accept payment during weekends, one of my end-user is interested in my .co domain, but is having issues

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Can .co domains be sold in Squadhelp?

In addition to this are .co domains good as brandables??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Johndaniels:
Please guys on namerific do you need to suggest a name for them to register
You register domain b4 submission at namerific
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Any available cheap .com registrar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

In addition to this are .co domains good as brandables??
There are .co listed on squadhelp but they are utter premium
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Any available cheap .com registrar
I've just bought for $4 at porkbun.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
edeXede:

There are .co listed on squadhelp but they are utter premium

Under premium meaning?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Favour196:

O
Link him to Dan

Ok, Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
haon:

HELP NEEDED PLS
Firstly set up your for sale page at namesilo with the guide here
www.nairaland.com/3430037/186
then register accounts with DAN and afternic, upon completing your registration click on ADD DOMAIN and you follow the steps thereafter. You can only sell at Godaddy after paying $5 membership fee which you can do away with for now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Firstly set up your for sale page at namesilo with the guide here
www.nairaland.com/3430037/186
then register accounts with DAN and afternic, upon completing your registration click on ADD DOMAIN and you follow the steps thereafter. You can only sell at Godaddy after paying $5 membership fee which you can do away with for now.
abeg how una dey do that wire transfer to local GTB account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
beckplanet:
My next post on "The Brandable Niche" will be pretty Long. I hope you'll have enough patience to read it. cool

for sure we de wait here to read it o... thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
2sexycom:

Boss, check ur mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Congratulations, more sales
nkeona:
did afternic ask u to push it or transfer it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Favour196:
I wanted to know does Dan accept payment during weekends, one of my end-user is interested in my .co domain, but is having issues
Yes, they do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

I've just bought for $4 at porkbun.com

Guy is it only 1 domain or any amounts. Cos i am going to reg up to 30 domains and i need a cheap registrar.

Please anybody with information can chip in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
IDEALCASH:
You register domain b4 submission at namerific
I'm finding it difficult signing up on Namerific. They are rejecting my email address(invalid email) .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
2sexycom:

GTBINGLA #359
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
SeraphicTimes:
I'm finding it difficult signing up on Namerific. They are rejecting my email address(invalid email) .
Namerific website is user friendly. check ur network, clear cookies and catches, try with another gmail.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Under premium meaning?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Boss, check ur mail.
Thanks. I don route the thing via Transferwise jare...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why wld someone use dropcatch to catch a Geo-domain n then price it close to $200. is dropcatching now getting cheaper because i can't get a sense of this business model?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hello guys please I need your advice. After outbound of one of my domains, I received a forwarded email from dynadot where the domain is registered. Below is d content of the msg:
Instead of the potential buyer to contact me, it is the registrar he contacted. What do you suggest?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin
Expecting the geo domain to be 3k priced?
AYORICH:
Why wld someone use dropcatch to catch a Geo-domain n then price it close to $200. is dropcatching now getting cheaper because i can't get a sense of this business model?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Farouksenior:

Guy is it only 1 domain or any amounts. Cos i am going to reg up to 30 domains and i need a cheap registrar.

Please anybody with information can chip i[sub][/sub]n
I think it's just 1 per account. The price is five dollars so I use a coupon to remove $1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Use the netsol 4.95
Farouksenior:

Please anybody with information can chip in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
ollybode:
Hello guys please I need your advice. After outbound of one of my domains, I received a forwarded email from dynadot where the domain is registered. Below is d content of the msg:
Instead of the potential buyer to contact me, it is the registrar he contacted. What do you suggest?
I think the end user used their contact form to send you message
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Branduche:
grin cheesy grin grin
Expecting the geo domain to be 3k priced?
No but atleast 1k .. i was even planning to price it 450 once i get it ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by needful: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Abeg urgent help needed house. I bought this domain dot co dot uk from expired domain. I checked and saw a big bubbling security website domicile in UK. Even after buying the domain, I check it again and that site is still running very well. I have contacted them but no reply. Pls does it mean that I have not taken full possession of this domain.?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mrblaze06, trafficpools, James39, OlusegunAJ(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.