Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540314 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anybody received Wire transfer from Afternic via UBA bank ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Sales alert

Domain: honolulufuneralhomes.com

Bought :$5.99 (dynadot)

Sold: $100

Hold time : 2 weeks

Method: outbounding

Although the price is small at least is a good thing to start the month with a sale

Dan Sha is slow in transfer process

More slaes to us these month

@ branduche you remember these name right, the day I regged it I was regretting,
I regged two that day the other one is still on the List, hope client bites too

Congrats man. May God favour us all this month with sales.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Sales alert

Although the price is small at least is a good thing to start the month with a sale

@ branduche you remember these name right, the day I regged it I was regretting,

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Sales alert

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:

If we can send PayPal emails upon emails the will look it into it.

I am a freelancing group and this is one of the tweets we sent to them

https://twitter.com/MathewOgih/status/1156896993312038912?s=19

Retweet and sharing with your friends can help in this cause
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Last two months have really been tough for me. But am still greatful to God.
While I was in nysc camp (June), I sold two names even though the network wasn't strong enough for me to do outbound and no time.

Then last month, I got back from camp and did aggressive outbounding. Sold two names. The buyers have been delaying or refused to initiate a transfer. I have been disturbing Simon on Dan to tell me what is going on but keeps telling me he will remind them to initiate the transfer.
One domain is 30 days now since sold while the other is 1 week.

The funny thing now is that am confuse and I really need the money.

Bosses in the house, please help me out.
I wish to report all the sales ones money is received. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Are you the owner of berbecue.com

I am the owner , they approved two of my domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
This afternic.com its like they take forever to transfer funds via wire transfer. Hope its doesn't go beyond 10 days. Any one with afternic experience kindly help me out. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
ndeekay:
This afternic.com its like they take forever to transfer funds via wire transfer. Hope its doesn't go beyond 10 days. Any one with afternic experience kindly help me out. Thanks
The last I sold was between 11 to 13 days before I got the money
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Who can explain these abeg

Think that's homes.ws and talk.ws. I could be wrong
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
advice please,im about filling my bank acc details at afternic. which payment currency is advisable to select, NGN OR USD ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
ndeekay:
I think you should check the email they sent to you. It always state 8-10 days. Then, another 1-3 days payment notification mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
fineguy11:
advice please,im about filling my bank acc details at afternic. which payment currency is advisable to select, NGN OR USD ?
USD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
alawi5k:
USD
THANKS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Sales alert

Congrats Man,
Mine next by God's grace wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
alawi5k:
USD
kiss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
paulsir:

hello @richkal, yow do you do your Amazon marketing/promotion. I have a website running Amazon n affiliate too, but not moving as it ought to be at https://www.fasthonda.com

You have a lot of work to do on your website. You can contact me to avoid derailing the thread

Zero 8 zero
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Sales alert

Congrat bro, just want have the feeling of the process, how many outbound mail you sent?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
haykay2005:

Congrats on your sale bro... Nice one
Thanks Boss smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Congratulations @Favour196

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Elizadath:

Pls what is the meaning of SH?
squadhelp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
richkal:

Congrat bro, just want have the feeling of the process, how many outbound mail you sent?

I don't even know grin
My email is scattered with outbounds
Let me see if I can count

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 12:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Favour196:
Sales alert

Congrats brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Hey guys... Under what page does one submit a name to SH?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2019
We will not answer you until u share sales report. U ask too many questions but no sale report. Let's know if u are getting better by the day. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, did you receive email that finds have been transferred to your bank account, if No, then check your payment setup.

Anyway, just calculate 7days for transfer of domain, 1day to release funds for transfer, 3days for fund alert. If symptoms persist, contact the support for checks on the funds transfer.

ndeekay:

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congrats man. May God favour us all this month with sales.
please brothers am very confused about this domain push and transfer issue..from the information above from our brother Favour; he bought the domain from dynadot and held it for 2 weeks, now may question is how was he able to push from dynadot to Dan even when is obvious the domain is not upto (60 days),...and obviously they are different registrar...
Please some one should help me explain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Splendidsolo:
please brothers am very confused about this domain push and transfer issue..from the information above from our brother Favour; he bought the domain from dynadot and held it for 2 weeks, now may question is how was he able to push from dynadot to Dan even when is obvious the domain is not upto (60 days),...and obviously they are different registrar...

He pushed it to Dan dynadot account.

Push and transfer are two different things

Push is done within the same registrar even a 1day old domain can be pushed.

Why transfer is done with a different registrar and requires an authentication code process. And domain must be 60days and above.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Branduche:
We will not answer you until u share sales report. U ask too many questions but no sale report. Let's know if u are getting better by the day. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, did you receive email that finds have been transferred to your bank account, if No, then check your payment setup.

Anyway, just calculate 7days for transfer of domain, 1day to release funds for transfer, 3days for fund alert. If symptoms persist, contact the support for checks on the funds transfer.

Don't mind him. If everyone is hiding sales like him, he won't be here.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2019
Splendidsolo:
Simply put DAN is just an exclusively domain marketplace. They have accounts with different domain registrars. Just like SEDO, AFTERNIC etc

Dynadot is just one of them domain registrars just like Godaddy, NameSilo, Uniregistrar. Etc
These domain registrars have their own domain marketplaces too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Promxy94:

He pushed it to Dan dynadot account.

Push and transfer are two different things

Push is done within the same registrar even a 1day old domain can be pushed.

Why transfer is done with a different registrar and requires an authentication code process. And domain must be 60days and above.
okay thanks alot brother it was indeed helpful . God bless you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Branduche:

Savagery smiley cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by delapex: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2019
mazizitonene:
Anybody received Wire transfer from Afternic via UBA bank ??
Did you receive upto $1000 payout fund?

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: PriceActionZ, ollybode(m), Domainer1999, Firefox01, SmartNYSC and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.