Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535140 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
flydomains:

Etiby
I saw these on namerific
Yeah got approved there too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
flydomains:
Who else is experiencing brandbucket troubles, each time I login I must click forgot password then go and click the link in my mail before I can access my dashboard

I also submitted names since 3 days 3 hours now, no news from them
Yours is even better. Mine is over one week now. Even the one they approved no it has not been published yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
@beckplanet
God will reward you for these post/knowledge you just dished out,
you really did well.

i have a brandable name listed on SH the name is paywik/com
from your explanation where does these fall into, i have been trying to figure these out,
i was inspired from the word pay and week more like weekly pay stuff, i just removed the double e and replaced it with i
same pronounciation as payweek.
but now i dont know where it falls into following your description, it got my heart beat twice
what do you about these name from your experience
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Josmila:

Thanks a lot for this. Recently lost a name I coined on godaddy appraisals 'hemical/king', now it's listed for sale. So painful
It has happened to me too it's like GoDaddy normally notice what you search. And if it is good and you did not register it fast you will find it registered the next day.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Yeah got approved there too

so how did you do it,
what if someone pays for that name at namerific and someone also pays for it at brandbucket
i know the chances are slim but what if these scenario happens
me i like that name o
etiby/com
na matured brandable name
falls into the last category @beckplanet explained

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
cole01:
good day everyone, can anyone appraise flooringfortexas. com, got it for a while now
Anyone please??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
QueenRebecca:
@Beckplanet

May God Almighty Continue to bless you. The information you dish on here is what some people will package as ebooks and sell to the guilble Nigerians for thousands of Naira. But wait some names dey run through my mind, like

Bangerly Dot com (D Banj) cheesy
Leshub Dot Com ( Opposite of Po.rn Hub) grin grin

Hey, before you guys start quoting me and ask me about por.n hub. I got to know about it from a brother who is a premium member over there. grin grin
shocked shocked
Don't go there again o. It's not good for your health.
cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

It has happened to me too it's like GoDaddy normally notice what you search. And if it is good and you did not register it fast you will find it registered the next day.

i dont think is godaddy,
it could be coincidence, we are over 4 million domainers worldwide, brains are smashing
i remember last month i wasnt on cash but there is these app i always use to search for name and save it as favorites
i found canalab.co,seochecker.co and e-currency.co
when i saved them the werent registered, so i was hoping to buy them tomorrow, when i woke up all three where gone, that was during .co promo
i was suspecting the app, but i checked whois these went the same day with different registra so i just knew it wasnt the app, is brains smashing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Favour196:

so how did you do it,
what if someone pays for that name at namerific and someone also pays for it at brandbucket
i know the chances are slim but what if these scenario happens
me i like that name o
etiby/com
na matured brandable name
falls into the last category @beckplanet explained
Lol. I will sell it to the one that pays more. And inform the other marketplace that the domain has been sold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Does directnic support domain push

Its urgent please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

shocked shocked
Don't go there again o. It's not good for your health.
cool cool

I no dey smoke brother, beer self I no dey drink and i dey watch my diet. So concerning mai health, no cause for alarm by God grace grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Godaddy steal domain searches... So don't search with them unless u wanna buy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
cole01:

Anyone please??

not appealing to me
think about your competitor flooringtexas.com
try to seize a domain where you are 1st - 3rd

yair on namepros just shared his story on namepros and i was amazed, these guy just started 11 months back but has smashed over 4k$

see the trick, he bought findadvisors.com from godaddy auction for 255$ and sold same after 6 months for above 2.5k$

see domain to me is like fitting in, if you are not top 5 just use geo and enter line

for example
advisors.com is first
advisor.com should be second
findadvisors.com earned him 3rd spot
then the GEO can start coming in miamiadvisors, nashvilleadvisors e.t.c
but mind you the selling price wont be the same with someone ontop the foodchain
coming to your own
there is only one first and that is flooringtexas.com
so why not check another city and take 1st

i learnt these from rickschwartz
i watch his daily videos on twitter although it seems he has stopped for now maybe summer is over
he simple advice is stay top 3 on the chain or else find another niche and aim for top three

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Lol. I will sell it to the one that pays more. And inform the other marketplace that the domain has been sold.

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Shopcheap:

Free access to the group

For more inquiry, kindly Join this group to access admin >>>>
[url][https:///Hl0q8lZqHXH1LZryEkTpkxurl] or check on my signature profile

Bros, why don't you take time and create your OWN thread to promote whatever you have to offer. Its not good enough as you bombarding this thread with semi advertisment.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Favour196:

i dont think is godaddy,
it could be coincidence, we are over 4 million domainers worldwide, brains are smashing
i remember last month i wasnt on cash but there is these app i always use to search for name and save it as favorites
when i saved them the werent registered, so i was hoping to buy them tomorrow, when i woke up all three where gone, that was during .co promo
i was suspecting the app, but i checked whois these went the same day with different registra so i just knew it wasnt the app, is brains smashing

Care to share the app name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Does directnic support domain push

Its urgent please

yeah but after 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Yea, best bet is not to search for the availability of names on there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
whois&dns is the app for those that care
is on android

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
luvluvluv:

Care to share the app name?

I think is WHOIS&DNS i use it too

And domain monitor too

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Favour196:

not appealing to me
think about your competitor flooringtexas.com
try to seize a domain where you are 1st - 3rd

yair on namepros just shared his story on namepros and i was amazed, these guy just started 11 months back but has smashed over 4k$

see the trick, he bought findadvisors.com from godaddy auction for 255$ and sold same after 6 months for above 2.5k$

see domain to me is like fitting in, if you are not top 5 just use geo and enter line

for example
advisors.com is first
advisor.com should be second
findadvisors.com earned him 3rd spot
then the GEO can start coming in miamiadvisors, nashvilleadvisors e.t.c
but mind you the selling price wont be the same with someone ontop the foodchain
coming to your own
there is only one first and that is flooringtexas.com
so why not check another city and take 1st

i learnt these from rickschwartz
i watch his daily videos on twitter although it seems he has stopped for now maybe summer is over
he simple advice is stay top 3 on the chain or else find another niche and aim for top three

@favour196
Yeah I also watch those his videos, I saw these particular one

But one thing you should know is that Rick is talking from bigger man aspect

How many of us here can survive in auctions

Highest we maybe Nigerians can do is GoDaddy close out

That is why we are based on Geo
It is only on Geo that Nigerian can take that 1st-3rd service.

Well is I like your enthusiasm in DOMAINING it means you are really taking it serious
There is always a Payday for a hustler

For those in the brandable spirit don bother checking payday.com is gone since 1999 grin

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
beckplanet:

Nope, mine is working well. Check your login information. If it persists then contact support.

figured it out..Thank you so much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
flydomains:

I swear that recently sold , Dan is showing is sweet and helpful.
Is like a guideline
hw do i access it please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Shopcheap:
ECNE-Digital-Solution is a platform created to provide digital opportunities and help solve issues within Website design and contents writing, Logo design, ecommerce design, ecurrency exchange; Cryptocurrency, PayPal payment and social media management, etc. On a free membership group.

List of available materials

1. #100milion Game Plan
How to save for the future - how to grow #3,000 to #100,000,000 in just 25 years. life plan.

2. Ecommerce website design video and PDF guide

3. 100% Paypal Naira verified account creation video. How to create PayPal account that allow you to receive money here in Nigeria without hiding IP with a verified Nigeria bank account.

4. How to start a drop shipping business here in Nigeria making over $10,000 monthly income.

5. How to regain your disabled fiverr account 100% to retain your gigs and business continuity.

6. A very simple system to start making money on fiverr providing gig service like logo creation and short video ad making - very hot gig on fiverr.

7. Online mini Importatn business guide - simple and easy system to sort cheap products from alibaba.com, 1688.com, alixpress.com etc and get it deliver to your Nigeria nearest post office.

8. A genuine agent to help you deliver bulk products to Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

9. How to make at least $50 daily from YouTube without creating single videos.

10. Forex trading videos and eBook training materials for newbies and how to get $1000 free start up capital.

11. Binary Option trading; the Bull and Bear video training strategy to earn over $50 daily.

12. The volatility75 trading strategy that earn average $100 daily.

13. How to create and manage a simple free blog with blogger.com

14. How to start export business on cocoa powder and Ginger and make over #500,000/month.

15. How to start a drop shipping business here in Nigeria.

16. How to create fiverr account and start making extra income online as freelancer training video.

17. 37 Ways to make money online. Have you been thinking of what business to start online and how to start. Also, discover hiding secret site that has paid me over $1450 for uploading simple photos.

18. Free Software to use in making logo, article rewriter, free image to use any of your work, short video ad maker.
Get this materials and start making cool extra income from fiver and up work.

19. How to start writing like a pro without prior experience using Google doc.

20. How to use my Cryptocurrency trading strategy strategy that rake in less than $200 daily.

21. My digital Business handover; this system has generated over $100,000,000 from the internet to the product source and can do the same for you.

22. How to trade Tenis sport on betfair exchange for extra $100 daily.

23. E-Currency exchange available 24/7 - We Buy and Sell any E-Currency such as Bitcoin/Litecoin/ETH/TBC/Paypal/Payoneer/Perfect Money.
Chat admin for this transaction.

24. Do you have money to receive from USA or UK You can received this money with our foreign bank account - COT is just 10%. Chat admin.

25. We offer Airtime top up, mobile data, Smile/Spraternet/ GOTV/ DSTV/Star time recharge
Chat admin for transaction.

Free access to the group

For more inquiry, kindly Join this group to access admin >>>>
[url][https:///Hl0q8lZqHXH1LZryEkTpkxurl] or check on my signature profile
[/s]

Check another thread

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Favour196:

i dont think is godaddy,

You are right about the brain smashing bro. I Lost LegitLeaf.com (brandable name for cannabis) and Robotefy.com at check out. And these names were not expired names as I did a reverse whoisology search on them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
@beckplanet, Your joys shall know no boundary, you shall continue to be blessed. thanks for the brandable tutorial.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
@ Bleckplanet thank you, i invented this domain and handreg it based on your explannation.

Fodanet.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
miftaudeen:
@ Bleckplanet thank you, i invented this domain and handreg it based on your explannation.

Fodanet.com

Yeah one good one
It passes radio test
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by delapex: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello House,

This is Beckplanet, my account was banned again by nairaland bot grin as i was trying to post the conclusion of the guide. Although i have appeal to the mods for false ban and hopefully it'll be unlocked soon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2019
flydomains:

Yeah one good one
It passes radio test

thank you , before i could arrive at this is not easy o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: curvydiva(f), joezyni(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.