Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550832 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Branduche:
Yes please
Hope LUNO is cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Here tonight to report to the Glory of God my first sale in domaining after almost 3 solid years of no results (Joined this thread early 2017). I remember vividly the Saturday morning of the 2019 presidential election, I woke up frustrated and depressed after an end user who initially offered me $100 for a domain name cancelled the transaction stating 'I no longer have the money'. I broke into tears that morning cry......but I determined to never give up no matter how unfair the domaining world seemed to be to me.
So I continued to buy names regardless of the frustration. Then, connectreseller came with their promo.....I bought 15 names with this promo out of which one just sold yesterday (Rosevillemovers//com_$205)
I bless the name of the Lord for this sale as the doors of this bisiness has finally been opened unto me.

I just told this story to encourage somebody out there......never give up, stay there until the gate opens .......life only rewards those who are resilient and can stay. Also don't make the mistake that I made - I never realised on time that domaining is a numbers game; the more domains you have, the more your chances of hitting the jackpot. When you have enough domains (the Strategy) plus the Grace of God, then the sales will come. Came close to closing a few deals last year but every failure added a lesson to my learning curve. sad In the end, I laughed last grin grin grin
Sorry for the epistle.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heyzee5:
Here tonight to report to the Glory of God my first sale in domaining after almost 3 solid years of no results (Joined this thread early 2017). I remember vividly the Saturday morning of the 2019 presidential election, I woke up frustrated and depressed after an end user who initially offered me $100 for a domain name cancelled the transaction stating 'I no longer have the money'. I broke into tears that morning cry......but I determined to never give up no matter how unfair the domaining world seemed to be to me.
So I continued to buy names regardless of the frustration. Then, connectreseller came with their promo.....I bought 15 names with this promo out of which one just sold yesterday (Rosevillemovers//com_$205)
I bless the name of the Lord for this sale as the doors of this bisiness has finally been opened unto me.

I just told this story to encourage somebody out there......never give up, stay there until the gate opens .......life only rewards those who are resilient and can stay. Also don't make the mistake that I made - I never realised on time that domaining is a numbers game; the more domains you have, the more your chances of hitting the jackpot. When you have enough domains (the Strategy) plus the Grace of God, then the sales will come. Came close to closing a few deals last year but every failure added a lesson to my learning curve. sad In the end, I laughed last grin grin grin
Sorry for the epistle.

Congratulations Bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
mazizitonene:
Bro, abeg i fit contact you unto this affiliate stuff....been wanting to explore that area for a while now, just not too sure how toi go about it....

meanwhile anyone here been made an offer via domainagents before.....what's the process like ?
Reply them that they should give you the email of the buyer so that you can finish the transaction yourself by taking it to dan or epik.

Reason is that if you go ahead with them and you agree on a price, they will take you to escrow.com and that will be the end of it. This is because escrow no more allow transactions to some selected countries including Nigeria.

I dont know how you will go about it but just have it in mind thats whats going to happen if you go ahead with them....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vision202020: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
congrats
Heyzee5:

Sorry for the epistle.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heyzee5:

Sorry for the epistle.
Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alliswelleumas(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pls, how do I buy expired domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2019
Heyzee5:

Sorry for the epistle.
Congrats. Happy for you bro. I too saw this thread that year ivquitted and later came back this year and have made sales. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2019
budosky:

Dan
Give him Simon mobile number.
But first chat up Simon concerning the matter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Treasure28 is better than luno if btc
Find him on this thread
johnoj24:

Hope LUNO is cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Geofavor:
Cdor777, bros abeg help me tell your people make dem refund me na. Lol... I want to get a name with it from them. Sarah said I should check with my card issuer. I went to gtb customer care today, they said it's not in my account. I'm tired of the back-and-forth between her and me.
Try purchasing your new domain from your epik masterbuck wallet. See if it sails
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2019
brudiga:
Reply them that they should give you the email of the buyer so that you can finish the transaction yourself by taking it to dan or epik.

Reason is that if you go ahead with them and you agree on a price, they will take you to escrow.com and that will be the end of it. This is because escrow no more allow transactions to some selected countries including Nigeria.

I dont know how you will go about it but just have it in mind thats whats going to happen if you go ahead with them....
thanks boss......let me reach out to their customer care support and see how it goes....gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2019
I Need tutorial on This Bro 1001% interested
IdeasPro:

I guess you must be doing it the wrong way. What have you tried
and done to conclude it is not working for you? I may be of help.

Affiliate marketing is the easiest and quickest way to make $1,000
a month online to fund domain flipping or investing if you're short
of money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2019
mazizitonene:
Bro, abeg i fit contact you unto this affiliate stuff....been wanting to explore that area for a while now, just not too sure how toi go about it....

meanwhile anyone here been made an offer via domainagents before.....what's the process like ?

Very reliable. I guess NameSilo use them too. I use them to
negotiate and buy domain. The potential buyer pays $19 or
so to hire their services.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2019
damble:
@ IDEASPRO: TNX SIR FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO ADDRESS MY CASE. I CAN STILL REMEMBER BETWEEN 2003 - 2007 THAT I USED TO BUY ONE SUCCESS DIGEST NEWSPAPER WEEKLY AND RUSHED TO CYBER CAFE IN ORDER FOR ME TO PRACTICALIZE. I REALIZED I WASN'T GETTING ANY RESULT AND I DECIDED TO ATTEND ONE OF THEIR SEMINARS ON DOMAIN NAME BUYING AND MONETIZATION BY ONE HENRY OMEGOR AND AFFILIATE MARKETING BY ONE MR FEMI GBADAMOSI. I ALSO BOUGHT E-BOOKS FROM THEM. OUT OF FRUSTRATION WHEN THERE WAS NO RESULT I THREW AWAY THE MATERIALS AND NEVER WANTED TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE BUSINESS AGAIN. I LOST MONEY TO E-GOLD, AHF CLUB, HYIP ETC. MY FAILURE MIGHT BE DUE TO INABILITY TO OWN A PERSONAL SYSTEM ANYWAY. BUT, I STILL DON'T BELIEVE IN EBOOK. TNX SIR

Mehn! You have been on this online hustle for a while. I also bought Henry Omegor back in 07. It was on affiliate marketing. It was a copy and paste crab. I had to ask for a refund, which I got (through the hold of success digest on those marketers).

My advise is start looking at online business like a normal offline business. You make good money mainly from offering or selling products or services. And internet is also highly competitive (but with a wider reach). Not understanding this will lead to frustration.

If you are interested in this business, read the thread from page 1. And also learn from other sources. Don't wait till you have learnt it all (you can't) before taking actions. Start testing the water as soon as you learn the basics. Mistakes are normal, just read and research not to make them expensive.

Again, Internet does not give easy money. Pick a hustle or online skill and learn it to best of your ability. It may take time before good money comes, but keep at it. Once you have mastered that one and making steady income. Put eye in another business for multiple streams of income.

If you are really urgently pressed, then try get an offline hustle or a job while you learn and invest in internet business on the side. And stay away from all the HYIP investments, they always have a way of lifting you and crashing you to the ground.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2019
damble:
@ IDEASPRO: TNX SIR FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO ADDRESS MY CASE. I CAN STILL REMEMBER BETWEEN 2003 - 2007 THAT I USED TO BUY ONE SUCCESS DIGEST NEWSPAPER WEEKLY AND RUSHED TO CYBER CAFE IN ORDER FOR ME TO PRACTICALIZE. I REALIZED I WASN'T GETTING ANY RESULT AND I DECIDED TO ATTEND ONE OF THEIR SEMINARS ON DOMAIN NAME BUYING AND MONETIZATION BY ONE HENRY OMEGOR AND AFFILIATE MARKETING BY ONE MR FEMI GBADAMOSI. I ALSO BOUGHT E-BOOKS FROM THEM. OUT OF FRUSTRATION WHEN THERE WAS NO RESULT I THREW AWAY THE MATERIALS AND NEVER WANTED TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE BUSINESS AGAIN. I LOST MONEY TO E-GOLD, AHF CLUB, HYIP ETC. MY FAILURE MIGHT BE DUE TO INABILITY TO OWN A PERSONAL SYSTEM ANYWAY. BUT, I STILL DON'T BELIEVE IN EBOOK. TNX SIR
@Damble, you've been DABBLING into online business without focus with all due respect. Why?
I can relate to you and all you needed was a coach or expert to guide you. I started internet
business in 2007 when I saw SuccessDigest magazine with my colleague. I've long said goodbye
to working for others.

Like you, I attended Success Digest seminars and workshops within that same time. I discovered
something unique about online businesses: THERE IS NO SECRET ABOUT MAKING MONEY
ONLINE. Every online business you decide to venture into, first prove it to yourself before
you step your feet on the door.

@iykepromotions started this thread after he successfully sold DanBaba.com. He has proven
it that it is doable and possible and then opened a masterminding and brainstorming thread for
all of us. I bought his ebook too to tap into his wealth of experience even though I know and do
domain investing already.

Your first step is to forget everything you know about online business and start as if you're a
newbie. Second, be a DOER. The best teacher is experience. Ask questions when you're stuck.

I'll train you and you'll use free tools to get started. So, you'll not spend money but time to
earn money online. I've transversed all online business opportunities and I know the ones that
work in Nigeria. Stay blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by damble: 5:05am On Sep 28, 2019
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE. I AM A BIT HAPPY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2019
IdeasPro:

@Damble, you've been DABBLING into online business without focus with all due respect. Why?
I can relate to you and all you needed was a coach or expert to guide you. I started internet
in 2007 when I saw SuccessDigest magazine with her.

Like you, I attended Success Digest seminars and workshops within that same time. I discovered
ONLINE. Every online business you decide to venture into, first prove it to yourself before

@iykepromotions started this thread after he successfully sold DanBaba.com. He has proven
it that it is doable and possible and then opened a masterminding and brainstorming thread for
all of us. I bought his ebook too to tap into his wealth of experience even though I know and do

Your first step is to forget everything you know about online business and start as if you're a
newbie. Second, be a DOER. The best teacher is experience. Ask questions when you're stuck.

I'll train you and you'll use free tools to get started. So, you'll not spend money but time to
earn money online. I've transversed all online business opportunities and I know the ones that

The link in your signature leads to hostgator. Please update. Looking forward to your thread on affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:15am On Sep 28, 2019
So please, who had the fastest finger first to show rob about the “poll shilling” been posted on nairaland?
The negative comment I saw on namepros about integrity embarassed embarassed cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by damble: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2019
@ IDEASPRO. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE TRAINED ON WHAT YOU HAVE TESTED THAT WORK BEST IN NIGERIA. HERE IS MY E-MAIL WITH HUMILITY SIR: damblos@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by damble: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2019
@ CHIEF CRUDEDUDE: I DIDN'T GET THE LINK. IT SEEMS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE MY SIGNATURE OOO. I FEEL CLICKING ON MY PROFILE SHOULD TAKE ME THERE BUT NOT. TNX SIR
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Favour196:

Chai

Like say them teach you well, that 2003 there where still Gold in the domaim marketplace .

Plenty Gold, maybe by now na rolls royce.

But is never too late..

Since you already have an insight in domain names just go to Dnsherpa.com and look at what sales check namebio.com too just to refresh your memory

If its affliate marketing then ideaspro will see you at the point of your wants
The contributors on domains there were more of milking the attendees. I was a victim of those brigands then. Also lack of what future will hold,I know someone that owned masculine.com then,but refused to renew due to "lack of money" but it's lack of what the future holds about the name. Africans are generally shortsighted when it's come to future investment.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2019
IdeasPro:

How do you mean when you say, "E-books don't work for you?" It is not
ebooks that will make the money for you. It is the action you TAKE that
will give you results.

Many people will say domain flipping and affiliate marketing are not
working for them because they are not taking the RIGHT action, lazy or
impatience to get results.

To hold you by the hand and train you will cost you a fortune. The best
way to hit the ground running is to ask questions and get advice from
kind people who are willing to assist.

I'm interested in what you've done so far that did not result in positive ROI
(return on investment) so that I can address them for you. Meanwhile,
some of us here have asked me to open a thread to teach something
similar. I appreciated their suggestions and have agreed to do so.

But I need time to put finishing touches to it because I'm aiming for
complete digital marketing training and I don't want to derail this
thread either by asking questions outside the OP's purpose of creating
it.

Personally, I like and love making money online instead of taking the time
to teach. But I find out I'm always drawn into this teaching stuff everywhere
I go and I'm grateful to God for that grace.

Kindly waiting for these. Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2019
tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2019
I can relate to end users offering to pay and cancelling last minute, it can be really frustrating. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Heyzee5:

Sorry for the epistle.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Pls how possible is it to forward a name to a marketplace, and change the nameserver to another Marketplace does it work that way?.
Example: forward domain.com to brandbucket and also changing the nameserver to squadhelp too.
Or forwarding a name to namerific and changing the nameserver to squadhelp.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by winnerr(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2019
IdeasPro:

in 2007 when I saw SuccessDigest magazine with her.

Willing to learn, too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Rob Don open our yansh for public.
Who else is following it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2019
damble:
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE. I AM A BIT HAPPY.

You'll make it sooner than you think. God will help! Stay tuned and
don't turn the dial!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2019
crudedude:

The link in your signature leads to hostgator. Please update. Looking forward to your thread on affiliate marketing

Yes, you're correct. It's HostGator web hosting link. Those who use the link
to get web hosting from Hostgator get pro online marketing training from
me and my team.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sparkle7: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2019
cyriletifit:
Rob Don open our yansh for public.
Who else is following it?
Nonsense if he wanted, he would have rejected the name from the get go but no! He still approved the domain which was submitted to be voted on. So what should we do? Just be starting at the name like that.
Why not decline the name from the onset? There are some peeps who submitted names to him which he rejected so what is the problem here?
If it wins then so be it. They can say all they want. Here it is family first!! Brandable kill them there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2019
brudiga:

Though I somehow agree to this, however, you could negotiate with them and insist that you can only accept the final offer if transaction process is done with sedo escrow. Imo

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.