Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551829 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello, Good morning and happy new month.
Thanks for helping with the naming contest yesterday. All the names we received were nice. We received a total of 41 names and we have shortlisted 12 from which we will make the final selection from.
The 12 names are
Merrypipe (PipeMerry)
MerryShisha
MerryHookah
Shishify
PipeHive
Britepipe
Finestpipe
ShishaDiet
HookahDiet
Shisharama
PipeMetro
Pipe Shisha
Please, I will appreciate if we can all vote for our best name here.
Thanks.
cc
Tenshades, Haykay2005, FxTizzle, Ollybode, Thorrvik55, Ayobamms, Iykepromotions, Omoluabi9, Collins47, Ikhalyfah, Alawi5k, Beckplanet, Brudiga, Etin06, Farouksenior, Schullten, SlimJosh43, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Golamike, Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, Everybody is invited to this.

Pipehive resonates more with me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2019
justmykel:

Sorry to ask, aside your domains that are listed on your website, what else do you update the site with?
Nothing just putting newly acquired domains and removing the sold ones, at as today I have 110 domain names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Sure, though I haven't updated for a while

useddomainnames.com
mehn, this is beautiful.....i've been looking for good models online to build mine....this is one of the best i've seen....Gracias
@ideaspro Sir, if you can help us with your website so we can take a cue or two also....

Cdorr777 i'll need your contact bro...have a pending ish here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2019
johnoj24:
Please on email subject what Will I put. Just want to be clear. Thanks in advance
Still need help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

You are very correct since I developed my website and[b] outbound with my customized email from my website[/b], my domain sales have increased and a lot of end user treat me with respect. One even took my Nigeria number from the whois record and what's app me for us to seal a deal.
please how do you outbound with your website customize mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Nothing just putting newly acquired domains and removing the sold ones, at as today I have 110 domain names
Wow!
Are you using free hosting or no? And can I manage the site with just my Android phone?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
justmykel:

Wow!
Are you using free hosting or no? And can I manage the site with just my Android phone?
No, I have cloud hosting for 1 year that I bought for my other online businesses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
johnoj24:

Still need help
I use "Enquiry" or "Enquiry from yourdomain.com"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2019
IDEALCASH:
I linked it with my gmail, I have an option to select it or use the gmail whenever I want to send

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Guys, do Dynadot offer free WhOis privacy on each registered domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2019
justmykel:

I use "Enquiry" or "Enquiry from yourdomain.com"
Thanks one love

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2019
johnoj24:

Still need help
Varieties of subjects have been suggested like "Inquiries from yourdomainname.com" Keyword from your domain "Memphis Car Repair" or domain name itself, You can as well use subject like "I Found Your Website" "Redirect your customer too you -Memphis Car repair"
choose anyone you like

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2019
klexycole:
Very well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2019
klexycole:
yea. Unlimited.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

I linked it with my gmail, I have an option to select it or use the gmail whenever I want to send
Thanks I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Varieties of subjects have been suggested like "Inquiries from yourdomainname.com" Keyword from your domain "Memphis Car Repair" or domain name itself, You can as well use subject like "I Found Your Website" "Redirect your customer too you -Memphis Car repair"
choose anyone you like
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2019
IDEALCASH:
There are two ways to it. You can do it from your cpannel or you can forward the custom email address to your gmail ( email forwarding).
I do email forwarding, for me to monitor my view and open rate better.

Congratulations to senior farouk and the recent sellers.

Please bless us small out of ur wealth of experience just like u've done in the past.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
yea. Unlimited.

Great! Epik promo won't be missed, then. cool

Thanks Iykepromotions and Johnoj24
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hexilon: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2019
I picked up AirportTransfersMelbourne/king days back, Estibot valuation stands at 800+ , monthly hits 800+.
What will be a fair listing price brothers??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Geofavor:
Please guys, where could the problem be?

Been dragging a refund issue with epik for some time now. They have posted screenshots to prove that the refund was processed. The screenshot contain a censored billing address (showing only the last four digit of my card number).

I have gone to see gtb customer care. The guy took a look and said it's not in my account. Where could it be?
Please I need your suggestion. I am tired already. I will never use epik again if this isn't resolved.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Hexilon:
I picked up AirportTransfersMelbourne/king days back, Estibot valuation stands at 800+ , monthly hits 800+.
$200 max. For one, Australians don't fancy .com. .com.au is their abode.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Hexilon:
don't use online appraisal sites as a yardstick before buying a domain name. They're are all software generated prices and shouldn't be taken serious. On your domain name, city first would have been better and more importantly Melbourne is in Australia right? They much prefer their own extention; .com.au

Not discouraging you that it might not sell but just telling you which is more liked and hotter.

Best wishes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hexilon: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
don't use online appraisal sites as a yardstick before buying a domain name. They're are all software generated prices and shouldn't be taken serious. On your domain name, city first would have been better and more importantly Melbourne is in Australia right? They much prefer their own extention; .com.au

Not discouraging you that it might not sell but just telling you which is more liked and hotter.

Best wishes.

Insightful as usual.. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
IdeasPro:

Godly thanks to you for honouring me by typing my name for an answer.
I highly recommend every domainer, affiliate marketer, webmaster or
online business owner has a permanent business website that you can
refer your potential clients to when they ask for it.

It gives you a clean bill of health when they find your FOOTPRINTS online
with genuine website and business to wit. So, if eventually, they discover
you're a Nigerian, they may not be scared of fraud or anything like that.

The job the guy is proposing to you is a virtual assistant job and that can
guarantee $250 and above monthly income for you if you don't mind.

But in the absence of a website, you may tell him that you're putting up
a website blog as it is in the works right now. Get a business domain name
and web hosting to get started. But if you cannot pay for monthly hosting
yet, no problem. Use blogger free hosting and map it to your domain.

For less than $10 per year to renew your domain name, you own professional
blog website which you can show the world and by blogging from it you
earn money online every month. It's no brainer and it works!

That's my 2 kobo!

Ideapro, Good morning
Please, let talk
tolamide7@gmail.com

Need to get something right.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:

Best wishes.
Well-done bro,
What do you think of this two ,How much can I flip?
Texasconferencecenter
Expertvilla
Both in king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jayboltz:

Well-done bro,
What do you think of this two ,How much can I flip?
Texasconferencecenter
Expertvilla
Both in king
do outbounding and range your price between $250 - $350 however frankly a quick check on the first one shows that potential end users' websites that may be interested are more OK than your own keyword ie more shorter.

On the 2nd, I don't know what you have in mind before buying. If it's for resale, I see no value.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ifeoluwa5050: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pls if I make why do people don't like to buy from 123reg . pls can anyone tell reason why there registration is cheap but people don't use them, my oga pls tell me why oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
2sexycom:

undecided congrats stubborn domainer

My daddy .
I am loyal oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nezta43:
Congrats to the recent sellers.
Happy New Month and a Happy Independence day Everyone!
Happy Independence bro!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
mazizitonene:
mehn, this is beautiful.....i've been looking for good models online to build mine....this is one of the best i've seen....Gracias
@ideaspro Sir, if you can help us with your website so we can take a cue or two also....

Cdorr777 i'll need your contact bro...have a pending ish here

Send me a PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Great collections
Pipemetro and sishadiet
IMO
KubwaBoy:
Hello, Good morning and happy new month.
Thanks for helping with the naming contest yesterday. All the names we received were nice. We received a total of 41 names and we have shortlisted 12 from which we will make the final selection from.
The 12 names are
Merrypipe (PipeMerry)
MerryShisha
MerryHookah
Shishify
PipeHive
Britepipe
Finestpipe
ShishaDiet
HookahDiet
Shisharama
PipeMetro
Pipe Shisha
Please, I will appreciate if we can all vote for our best name here.
Thanks.
cc
Tenshades, Haykay2005, FxTizzle, Ollybode, Thorrvik55, Ayobamms, Iykepromotions, Omoluabi9, Collins47, Ikhalyfah, Alawi5k, Beckplanet, Brudiga, Etin06, Farouksenior, Schullten, SlimJosh43, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Golamike, Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, Everybody is invited to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Farouksenior, Amarachukwubaru, Lookp and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.