Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556810 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Geofavor:

Please I need your suggestion. I am tired already. I will never use epik again if this isn't resolved.

It shouldn't be never using epik again, it should be desisting from cancelling already registered names and asking for refund. It is advisable to be sure of a name before registering it, not going for refunds every now and then. It doesn't speak well of us. This predicament you facing right now would have been avoided if you fled from canceling and asking for refunds.

I think your bank and Epik are in the best position to answer your questions at this point.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
don't use online appraisal sites as a yardstick before buying a domain name. They're are all software generated prices and shouldn't be taken serious. On your domain name, city first would have been better and more importantly Melbourne is in Australia right? They much prefer their own extention; .com.au

Not discouraging you that it might not sell but just telling you which is more liked and hotter.

Best wishes.

My oga, av been private messaging u but no reply. Can u send ur number to 0.8.1.6.1.8.9.0.9.1.6 or respond to ur mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Sure, though I haven't updated for a while

useddomainnames.com
Ur site is great sir. What could be the budget to setup similar? Thou i have personal webdesigner but just wanna knw range of how much it cost u

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Nothing just putting newly acquired domains and removing the sold ones, at as today I have 110 domain names
Showing just 11 names. How do i navigate to see more...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
ifeoluwa5050:
Pls if I make why do people don't like to buy from 123reg . pls can anyone tell reason why there registration is cheap but people don't use them, my oga pls tell me why oo
If your plan is to sell only after 60days, then it's okay.
I have domains with them. And their navigatio is quite good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
ollybode:

There are two ways to it. You can do it from your cpannel or you can forward the custom email address to your gmail ( email forwarding).
I do email forwarding, for me to monitor my view and open rate better.

Congratulations to senior farouk and the recent sellers.

Please bless us small out of ur wealth of experience just like u've done in the past.
Thanks very much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pls anyone uses dropcatch service here? My bidding returns with error message "sorry an error occured" what an i doing wrong?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Showing just 11 names. How do i navigate to see more...
Yes that is what I put though I have 110 domain names, that's why I said I haven't updated the site no time actually but I will do that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Ur site is great sir. What could be the budget to setup similar? Thou i have personal webdesigner but just wanna knw range of how much it cost u
My younger brother designed it actually, though I can design myself but he is better than me. It cost me nothing just domain name and hosting which I have before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Yes that is what I put though I have 110 domain names, that's why I said I haven't updated the site no time actually but I will do that.
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

My younger brother designed it actually, though I can design myself but he is better than me. It cost me nothing just domain name and hosting which I have before.
Alright thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Lovely site wow.
Please how can someone learn how to design something like that. Please can I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Happy Independence bro!

Long time bro, you just forget about ur boi, too much $$$$

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
ollybode:

Long time bro, you just forget about ur boi, too much $$$$
My boss! Na that $$$$ we dey expect oh! grin How family? smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
As for me I fancy Shisharama
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
luvluvluv:
Pls anyone uses dropcatch service here? My bidding returns with error message "sorry an error occured" what an i doing wrong?
You need to verify your account first.
https://www.dropcatch.com/MyAccount/VerifiedAccount

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
start with at least 5 competitive GEO domains. When you start making progress, you invest more. As you may already know, except there's a promo, each domain costs $8.99 dollars.

Boss, well-done I WhatsApp you last night, used you will attend to me today, but no response yet. Please, don't forget your man, I am still waiting for you reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
start with at least 5 competitive GEO domains. When you start making progress, you invest more. As you may already know, except there's a promo, each domain costs $8.99 dollars.

Boss, well-done I messaged on Whats//App you last night, you saif you will attend to me today, but no response yet. Please, don't forget your man, I am still waiting for you reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dank1u:

Lovely site wow.
Please how can someone learn how to design something like that. Please can I contact you?
sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:
sure.
Thanks. Done please reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
1Dray:

It shouldn't be never using epik again, it should be desisting from cancelling already registered names and asking for refund. It is advisable to be sure of a name before registering it, not going for refunds every now and then. It doesn't speak well of us. This predicament you facing right now would have been avoided if you fled from canceling and asking for refunds.

I think your bank and Epik are in the best position to answer your questions at this point.
Calm your balls.
Do I look like one who doesn't know what he wants and seeks refund? So much arrogance in your post. Why not try understand the reason for the refund first? Did you read the post that led to this one?

I posted before that I missed a name. Someone regged it a minute before me with another registrar. Epik nonetheless charged me for it. When I didn't see the domain in my account, I informed them about it. It was then they told me someone already registered it, that they will refund my reg fee. That's it.

I have (as well as some guys on this thread) had this same issue with netsol before. Netsol refunded me, and it hit my account in 3 days.

I asked for suggestions, not bitter criticism. I don't know what you guys' problem is (those of you quick to castigate others). Whatever it is, do note that no one here is responsible for it.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Geofavor:
Calm your balls.
Do I look like one who doesn't know what he wants and seeks refund? So much arrogance in your post. Why not try understand the reason for the refund first? Did you read the post that led to this one?

I posted before that I missed a name. Someone regged it a minute before me with another registrar. Epik nonetheless charged me for it. When I didn't see the domain in my account, I informed them about it. It was then they told me someone already registered it, that they will refund my reg fee. That's it.

I have (as well as some guys on this thread) had this same issue with netsol before. Netsol refunded me, and it hit my account in 3 days.

I asked for suggestions, not bitter criticism. I don't know what you guys' problem is (those of you quick to castigate others). Whatever it is, do note that no one here is responsible for it.

Thanks.

Lol... God heal your broken heart.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
una wan start again abi
Abeg whats the cheapest .com
apart from dynadot embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please is it podibble to sell domains on Undeveloped (DAN) without using their name servers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Many US companies seem to be blocking/blacklisting Nigerian IPs from accessing their websites. shocked

So unfortunate. sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Osnami:
Please is it podibble to sell domains on Undeveloped (DAN) without using their name servers?
Yes. But you will most likely be the one to initiate the sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Geofavor:
Yes. But you will most likely be the one to initiate the sale.
Okay. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Osnami:
yes. Once got a price Enquiry from them on one of my expired domains cheesy sold one again without pointing their servers. Just listing. However listing and pointing their servers is advisable.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Sure, though I haven't updated for a while

useddomainnames.com

Nic website, simple and easy to navigate.
What does it cost to set up something similar to this boss??

Do you offer such service ??

Time to treat this as a long term serious investment.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello, Good morning and happy new month.
Thanks for helping with the naming contest yesterday. All the names we received were nice. We received a total of 41 names and we have shortlisted 12 from which we will make the final selection from.
The 12 names are
Merrypipe (PipeMerry)
MerryShisha
MerryHookah
Shishify
PipeHive
Britepipe
Finestpipe
ShishaDiet
HookahDiet
Shisharama
PipeMetro
Pipe Shisha
Please, I will appreciate if we can all vote for our best name here.
Thanks.
cc
Tenshades, Haykay2005, FxTizzle, Ollybode, Thorrvik55, Ayobamms, Iykepromotions, Omoluabi9, Collins47, Ikhalyfah, Alawi5k, Beckplanet, Brudiga, Etin06, Farouksenior, Schullten, SlimJosh43, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Golamike, Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, Everybody is invited to this.

As for me... BritePipe
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
etin06:

Just seeing this. Can your brother render his service by helping provide something similar? If yes, let me know how I can work with him.

I can provide the name & hosting too

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Osnami:
Sold one without their name server. So, Yes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: TamedWolf90 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.