Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550681 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stundey:

You'd only be notified on PayPal that you have been refunded, the refund goes directly to your bank account.

It happened to me, I couldn't find the refund on my PayPal balance, I received the alert from my bank after about 5 days.
Thanks for the clarification. I will just wait and see
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Geofavor:

Thanks for speaking out. At least now we know I wasn't making baseless complaints. Sadly no one here seems to be proferring a solution.
Even their appointed rep on this thread has ignored my mentions. No qualms.

Messaged rob on NP. He posted the same screenshot sarah sent me showing processed transaction.

I Want to just let it go. But honestly it doesn't make sense.
I get your point bro. I hope it's rectified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Do i confirm that via email? If yes, then i haven't no email from Epik

If you have not yet been verified, send me a PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Carmal90:

Yes..but u can win some coin if you can download something...
I normally buy $9.9 credit of 500 coin with them.
I can't seem to pay for the number as it keeps rejecting my GTB MasterCard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by monichannel: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello people,

As we dey hustle dey pray for sales, let's also be aware if scammers. Saw the below somewhere and decided to share with fam. It's 100% scam!

My name is Eliza Wong. I work for a hosting provider from South Korea.

I act on the behalf of our VIP client. The buyer does not speak English and I help him to buy your domain.

The buyer offers $32000 for your domain.

My commission is only 6 %. The commission is divided between you (3%) and the buyer (3%) and paid after you get the money.

Please join my Domain Sales Group in Telegram. Join this group in Telegram messenger and send me a private message (Domain Broker Liza is my nick name). You may also talk to other domain sellers in this group who used my services in the past. You will see it's a real offer and I have many happy customers.

If you don't have Telegram please download it on your Smartphone from Google Play or AppStore. Then make search for BrokerElizabeth and join my group.
The buyer borrows part of the funds in his local bank so one online document is required - trademark infringement certificate for Korea with a copy in Korean. Do you have it?

On the other hand, there are no more requirements.

If you don't have it I may give you a web site where you can order it. Many of my clients used it. You can read reviews in my group in Telegram. Please join it

I work with many domain investors from Saudi Arabia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Egypt etc. If you have other domains please send me the list in plain text. I may send them to my investors.

Best regards,

Elizabeth Wong

Senior Broker

Cafe24 Inc.

Seoul

Korea

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
slimjosh43:

I can't seem to pay for the number as it keeps rejecting my GTB MasterCard

I used my uba africard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
monichannel:
Hello people,

As we dey hustle dey pray for sales, let's also be aware if scammers. Saw the below somewhere and decided to share with fam. It's �% scam!

My name is Eliza Wong. I work for a hosting provider from South Korea.

I act on the behalf of our VIP client. The buyer does not speak English and I help him to buy your domain.

The buyer offers $32000 for your domain.

My commission is only 6 %. The commission is divided between you (3%) and the buyer (3%) and paid after you get the money.

Please join my Domain Sales Group in Telegram. Join this group in Telegram messenger and send me a private message (Domain Broker Liza is my nick name). You may also talk to other domain sellers in this group who used my services in the past. You will see it's a real offer and I have many happy customers.

If you don't have Telegram please download it on your Smartphone from Google Play or AppStore. Then make search for BrokerElizabeth and join my group.
The buyer borrows part of the funds in his local bank so one online document is required - trademark infringement certificate for Korea with a copy in Korean. Do you have it?

On the other hand, there are no more requirements.

If you don't have it I may give you a web site where you can order it. Many of my clients used it. You can read reviews in my group in Telegram. Please join it

I work with many domain investors from Saudi Arabia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Egypt etc. If you have other domains please send me the list in plain text. I may send them to my investors.

Best regards,

Elizabeth Wong

Senior Broker

Cafe24 Inc.

Seoul

Korea
See format,this one just started the G .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
T
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
I keep getting this error.

Who else is experiencing this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please, does anyone have Dynabot promo code? I need one very badly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mustiboy:
Please, does anyone have Dynabot promo code? I need one very badly.

Nothing like promo code. Just visit dynadot and search for your names.

It's 5.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ayobamms:

Nothing like promo code. Just visit dynadot and search for your names.

It's 5.99
How do I check if a domain is AdSense banned?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mustiboy:

How do I check if a domain is AdSense banned?
Use Google AdSense to check
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
schullten:

Use Google AdSense to check
The link please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please house what is grace deletion? O bought a domain I wanted to list it I was told the domain was in grace deletion. Can some one ecplain pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:48am On Oct 04, 2019
gentlewind:
Please house what is grace deletion? O bought a domain I wanted to list it I was told the domain was in grace deletion. Can some one ecplain pls?
Someone bought it and is asking for a refund.
Grace Deletion is typically 5days for a dot com and if the name is still on queue (more names waiting) and not attended to till the grace expires, the owner will have to keep the Domain Name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 1:28am On Oct 04, 2019
schullten:

Someone bought it and is asking for a refund.
Grace Deletion is typically 5days for a dot com and if the name is still on queue (more names waiting) and not attended to till the grace expires, the owner will have to keep the Domain Name.

@schullten, thanks bro. So, what do I suppose to do, in this situation, or everything will be resolve automatically?

Thanks in advance for the reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Hello gurus in the house
i tried to register two domain to my cart on namesilo,but there is no where to put my payment details on their sites for me to pay for the two domain.please i need your reply asap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
engrdayo91:
Hello gurus in the house
i tried to register two domain to my cart on namesilo,but there is no where to put my payment details on their sites for me to pay for the two domain.please i need your reply asap
Bro, don't waste your money on namesilo. Go to dynadot(.)com and register those domains for 5.99. Its the cheapest for now. Peace.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Heyzee5:

Bro, don't waste your money on namesilo. Go to dynadot(.)com and register those domains for 5.99. Its the cheapest for now. Peace.

Read somewhere dat u'll have to wait 60 days with dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2019
Reporting my second sale to the Glory of God.
Domain: Atlantastagerental//com
Amount: $205
Hold time: 1month and some days
ConnectReseller $1.99 reg
JESUS is alive.
I am saying a big thank you to all the bosses on this thread especially Iykepromotions for always sharing their knowledge with us. Please as many of our bosses that have left, abeg make una return ooo.....we need you guys grin cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
thorrvik55:

Read somewhere dat u'll have to wait 60 days with dynadot
Disregard that. When you sell a name, you can always opt for a push if it is not up to 60days old. The money you will spend on namesilo for 2 domains can buy 3 on dynadot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Heyzee5:
Reporting my second sale to the Glory of God.
Domain: Atlantastagerental//com
Amount: $205
Hold time: 1month and some days
ConnectReseller $1.99 reg
JESUS is alive.
I am saying a big thank you to all the bosses on this thread especially Iykepromotions for always sharing their knowledge with us. Please as many of our bosses that have left, abeg make una return ooo.....we need you guys grin cheesy

Congratulations bro. $205? cheesy I am pretty sure you used that follow-up email by Iyke. grin

More sales bro. ✌️

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2019
klexycole:

Congratulations bro. $205? cheesy I am pretty sure that you used that follow-up email by Iyke. grin

More sales bro. ✌️
Thanks bro. I used it oooo grin grin......that follow-up na crazy deal closer. But its just the grace of God in the end, its not really by the follow-up mails though, instrumental to the sale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Stundey:

You'd only be notified on PayPal that you have been refunded, the refund goes directly to your bank account.

It happened to me, I couldn't find the refund on my PayPal balance, I received the alert from my bank after about 5 days.
Update :Mine has been refunded.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Good morning house
How do I respond to this an end user sent me?
The BIN price on my domain is higher than the stated amount the end user sent me
@ Branduche, Iykepromotions, Cdor777,beckplanet

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Jayboltz:
Good morning house
The BIN price on my domain is higher than the stated amount the end user sent me
it's better to sell and move on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Heyzee5:

Thanks bro. I used it oooo grin grin......that follow-up na crazy deal closer. But its just the grace of God in the end, its not really by the follow-up mails though, instrumental to the sale.
Congratulations. How long does it take to successfully push to dan account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2019
With hrt filled with thanks to Jehovah and the bosses in the huz, i present my last month sales.

Domain: Atlanta\\Moonwalks\\com
Sale price: $100
Sales type: Outbound
Venue: Dan
Purchase price: connectreseller $2.99
Hold time: less than 3 weeks

Domain: web\\design\\queens\\com
Sale price: $100
Venue: dan
Purchase price: netsol $1
Hold time: 8 months

Domain: NAPA\\PHOTO\\BOOTH\\COM
Sale price: $105
Purchase price: connectreseller $2.99
Hold time: less than 3 weeks

Domain: toronto\\luxury\\condos\for\sale\\com
Sale price: $250
Sales type: Outbounded second time
Hold time: 8 months

Domain: cochlear\\implant\\surgeon\\com
Sale price: $500
Sales type: Inbound
Hold time: 9 months

Had about 5 deals i wish i could close last month ( $500, $200, $175, $150 and $100). Buyer is delaying payment for 3 names, while 2 developed cool-feet.

Thanks.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Who has verified his account with Epik? I tried verifying with my Voter ID but it was rejected on the basis that they couldn't confirm the expiry date on the document.

Has anyone experienced this too?
@cdor777
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Jayboltz:
Good morning house

I dunno wt sort of domain is dis but if it’s a handreg, shave off $1000 for him and tell him u will bear all escrow charges lipsrsealed

Most whites start feelin pain frm 3k usd up cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.