Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549154 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Cali is a very big state in the US so the amount you sold those domains are really worth it. I'd jump for joy if I find any available service based california domain.
U can try SoCal domains. Means Southern California. Just saying

I own SoCalOrthodontist
Californiaweddingmusic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
ikhalyfah:

U can try SoCal domains. Means Southern California. Just saying

I own SoCalOrthodontist
Californiaweddingmusic

Many thanks bro! I'll check on this..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Hello brother..

Thanks for checking out... Well, yes it flourished when I started out then, however, it's on temporary hold for now until I save up enough capital to go in full time again. Nevertheless, it's a very great business model.

@bolded, thank you for confirming that... I'm learning alot about this business already too. I think since that has been validated, one should put some lil focus on less populated cities in the USA. Serious smart work + Grace is really all that matters in this biz.

Thanks Iykepromotions
Well i admire smaller cities, thou i target nothing less than 40k population
I own LocksmithSanford and StreamwoodDentist
Sanford FL 50k popu, Streamwood IL 40k

Thou until it sells, i can't personally tell u small cities sell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vivoge(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Really nice work sis in the house.

Treasure28:
StandardHeatingAndCooling .com

Purchased: $5.99 epik

Sold : $299

Venue : Dan

Sale type : inbound, although did outbounding

Hold time : 2 months
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzedd1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
That's awesome.
Is it california+eggdonors ..or what's the exact name of the domain..if you don't mind to share.��
2sexycom:

Yes population plays a huge role. That was what helped me sell Egg and Sperm donors for California.

For almost $1k each
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ladokun12(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pls,as anyone recieved payment directly into their wema alat account before?.if yes,should i just fill the details on dan? Cause all am reading here is using dom account or smtg.

Bot Banned twice now for reporting a sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ladokun12:
Pls,as anyone recieved payment directly into their wema alat account before?.if yes,should i just fill the details on dan? Cause all am reading here is using dom account or smtg.
If it is a bank account that can accept funds then, yes.
Congrats on your sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ladokun12:

Have you considered using bitcoin?

LadyF is faster than flash in that regard.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
123-reg users help me out o.
How do I change name servers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
2sexycom:
Please is there anybody in Abia here that can help me make delivery?
ndeekay
Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ladokun12:

I guess there's something you're doing wrong.
* At the box(field) for Name, enter your name the way it's registered with your bank.
* At the field for BIN/SWIFT Code, enter your banks SWIFT Code and not the bank BIN.
* At the field for Account Number/IBAN, enter your account number (10 digits).
* At the field for Bank Name, enter the name of your bank e.g. WEMA Bank plc.

Note: get your banks SWIFT Code and not the BIN.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please, if you know how I can get working Email Extractor and Bulk Email Sender softwares. Please PM me.
I am ready to buy provided it is working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sparkle7: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, if you know how I can get working Email Extractor and Bulk Email Sender softwares. Please PM me.
I am ready to buy provided it is working
Most of these software won't give you up to 80% accuracy. Nothing beats the human intelligence. With that been said, you can try go to chrome web store and check out some extensions there. You can type ' email extractor ' in the search and see what you can find there.
But still some of these emails generated might just bounce back so it is not guaranteed.
Hunter.io or doseric email extractor can be used. The latter I didn't get the spelling correctly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning bosses, Please has anyone sold a domain to an end user without a website b4, or would end users without an already existing website be interested in acquiring a domain. If yes, what's the best way to go about this?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Some of the end users on facebook don't have a website. This makes them more interested in buying it.
thorrvik55:
Good morning bosses, Please has anyone sold a domain to an end user without a website b4, or would end users without an already existing website be interested in acquiring a domain. If yes, what's the best way to go about this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2019
thorrvik55:
Without a Website:
Encourage them with valid points the need for them to have an online presence for their business.

With website:
Let them know the additional benefits this domain would bring to their business.

I've sold a domain to a client who had no before, through Facebook outbound.
The name was an exact match with his business name (Facebook page)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
#Team Nigeria,

Thanks for Choosing Epik, we really appreciate your patronage.

In a bid to provide more Legendary customer support for our esteem customers based in Nigeria, we have created a Facebook page tagged "Epik Nigeria". This will act as our Social Media point of contact with our darling customers in Nigeria.

Moreover, we have made contact with NIRA (Nigeria Internet Registration Association) to get accredited for registering .NG domain names. Hopefully, before the end of this month, we will start offering .NG as part of our Top Level Domains

We are open to suggestions on how to improve on the range of services we offer at Epik ranging from Domain Registration, Web & Email Hosting, VPN, Shared Hosting, SSL Certificate Issuance, to Content Delivery Network.

We look forward to a more fruitful relationship with you.

Best Regards

Epik Nigeria,
#Swiss Bank of Domain
#Legendary Customer Support

Attached below is the link to the Epik Nigeria Facebook Page
Fb . me / EpikNigeria (Remove the Space)

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the reply
sparkle7:

Most of these software won't give you up to 80% accuracy. Nothing beats the human intelligence. With that been said, you can try go to chrome web store and check out some extensions there. You can type ' email extractor ' in the search and see what you can find there.
But still some of these emails generated might just bounce back so it is not guaranteed.
Hunter.io or doseric email extractor can be used. The latter I didn't get the spelling correctly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
How do you outbound through Facebook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammysticks: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please I would like someone to introduce me to the business
I’m lost
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Start reading from page one to at least page 200. You can also contact the creator of this thread for personal training. Good luck
sammysticks:
Please I would like someone to introduce me to the business
I’m lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammysticks: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Collins47:
Start reading from page one to at least page 200. You can also contact the creator of this thread for personal training. Good luck

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Enough "bee removal" to go round for people who would be interested

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
My Sellers page on Dan still shows private Seller. Pls how do I change it so that it will show my own name Thanks in Advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
QueenRebecca:
My Sellers page on Dan still shows private Seller. Pls how do I change it so that it will show my own name Thanks in Advance

Settings - Privacy, there are three options, choose ya choose
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Josmila:

Settings - Privacy, there are three options, choose ya choose

Done!!! Thanks good man, much appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please I need help in forwarding domain from Epik to Namerific. If my domain is Vee/king and I want to forward to Namer/king, what do I place at the SUB DOMAIN BOX and FORWARDING TO BOX... Because I've tried all possible combos with the link given by Namerific, but still not forwarded.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
QueenRebecca:

Done!!! Thanks good man, much appreciated

Wow, she called me good man, taking that to the bank!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Hassan5trend and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.