Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548281 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ok, and i decided to change my payment method on afternic from PayPal to Bank Wire transfer. Please can anyone lend me an elaborate guide on how it works, how long it takes to receive payment with the bank wire options directly to your bank account from Afternic. And again if i have to choose NAIRA or USD as the currency option.
A response will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
beckplanet:
Ok, and i decided to change my payment method on afternic from PayPal to Bank Wire transfer. Please can anyone lend me an elaborate guide on how it works, how long it takes to receive payment with the bank wire options directly to your bank account from Afternic. And again if i have to choose NAIRA or USD as the currency option.
Thanks smiley
Choose USD.
It will take you 3 - 5 working days after Afternic has posted, to get it in your Nigeria account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
schullten:

Choose USD.
It will take you 3 - 5 working days after Afternic has posted, to get it in your Nigeria account.
Wow, nice. smiley

Thanks for the swift feedback bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
schullten:

Choose USD.

Afternic sent me a mail recently that I will receive an email update within 8-10 days regarding my payment. How would I know when they post? Exactly how many days from the day u get a sale alert do u receive payment? My first sale on afternic actually.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
beckplanet:
Thanks smiley
Please, why do you wanna change to wire transfer?
I want to change from wire transfer to paypal because of the $26 charges on wire transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
golamike:

Afternic sent me a mail recently that I will receive an email update within 8-10 days regarding my payment. How would I know when they post? Exactly how many days from the day u get a sale alert do u receive payment? My first sale on afternic actually.
Have you pushed the domain to them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Just said I should share. For all disabling privacy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
schullten:

Have you pushed the domain to them?
It was sold via afternic fast transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
golamike:

It's okay. Wait for there mail. Once you get the mail, 3 - 5 working days from the date of Afternic mail, you will get an alert from your bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Please, why do you wanna change to wire transfer?
I want to change from wire transfer to paypal because of the $26 charges on wire transfer

I need to try it out and see how it works. Between I've been using PayPal(exchange) for the past 4 years on afternic. It's good to sometimes taste new waters. wink if experience is good, I'll stick with payment coming directly to my bank account than through exchangers.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
mazizitonene:

meanwhile anyone here been made an offer via domainagents before.....what's the process like ?
brudiga:
Reply them that they should give you the email of the buyer so that you can finish the transaction yourself by taking it to dan or epik.

Reason is that if you go ahead with them and you agree on a price, they will take you to escrow.com and that will be the end of it. This is because escrow no more allow transactions to some selected countries including Nigeria.

I dont know how you will go about it but just have it in mind thats whats going to happen if you go ahead with them....
just remembered this and thought i should share how it ended for the benefit of the house. I countered the offer which was accepted and they initiated the escrow process, escrow sent me a link and yes i used my Nigerian details and the process went smoothly, received ma mulla directly to my naija dorm account.
note: Yes, Escrow doesn't accept Nigerians but the buyer can initiate the process, escrow sends you the link to join and close the deal....Gracias

© lazydomainer

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
golamike:

Bro did u change nameservers to Afternic while listing on their marketplace?
My domains listed on their marketplace for more than three weeks is yet to get a single view .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
beckplanet:
Thanks smiley
8 to 10 days after the domain sale and transfer/push. You will get the alert within 2 days. Choose dollars.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2019
Dank1u:
Just said I should share. For all disabling privacy.
he may be on point but sincerely, if you're living or doing business from Nigeria, use privacy. #2cent

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:04am On Oct 11, 2019
golamike:

once payment is made, you will be notified via email. Just make sure you've updated your payment gateway. Nothing to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:26am On Oct 11, 2019
iykepromotions:
8 to 10 days after the domain sale and transfer/push. You will get the alert within 2 days. Choose dollars.
Thanks Boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2019
beckplanet:

Wow, nice. smiley

Thanks for the swift feedback bro.
Mine is 24 hrs for Afternic. Dan is three days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Gandi.net $1 promo. Get dot Com for $1.
Terms:
The promotion only applies to new domain CREATIONS
The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago).
The promotion also applies to bundles.
The promotion is limited to one domain name.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Noticed something strange lately. My emails started getting into Google Spam. It goes directly inside the inbox of Yahoo, Outlook, and others but Google.

Just straight into the spambox.

I rarely use this custom email (email from a domain name) at all.

Do you suggest I revert back to using the free Gmail account? Or what could be the reason.

I've fixed my DKIM, SPF and DMARC records
Yet, no show.

For those using a custom mail, your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
cyriletifit:
Gandi.net $1 promo. Get dot Com for $1.
Terms:
The promotion only applies to new domain CREATIONS
The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago).
The promotion also applies to bundles.
The promotion is limited to one domain name.
Steady one out there, including free whois,
Ending Nov9.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
micynute94:
Good morning everyone.

Noticed something strange lately. My emails started getting into Google Spam. It goes directly inside the inbox of Yahoo, Outlook, and others but Google.

Do you suggest I revert back to using the free Gmail account? Or what could be the reason.

Yet, no show.

I experienced such sometime a go, I discovered:
Either your subject line has been flagged or you have sent same write up severally with some keywords being flagged.
What I did;
I change my subject line and do a way with the the word "sell" or "sale", if possible don't include the price of the domain.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2019
micynute94:
Good morning everyone.

Yet, no show.

Custom mail is just soo Urggghhh. Yes, it looks more professional but so Urgghhh.
Hence i prefer using my gmail than custom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2019
micynute94:
Good morning everyone.

Yet, no show.

I have since abandoned using my custom email when I discovered this too around last year. I now use free Gmail. More conversion rate.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Ending Nov9.

Nice info

Are the ICAAN verified

Does Dan know them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2019
otoboson:
When listing your domain on Epik's marketplace (not just uploading to your portfolio), there is an option for you to display statistics (this includes estibot evaluation), no stats will be displayed if you don't select this option.
Wa gbayi for this comment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Treasure28:
StandardHeatingAndCooling .com

Purchased: $5.99 epik

Sold : $299

Venue : Dan

Sale type : inbound, although did outbounding

Hold time : 2 months
Oga Treasure, good to have you back oooooo. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello All,

I am in need of Partner(s) to help send out outbound emails to potential buyers regarding some of my domain names.

The individual will keep 30% of the Net Sales (After DAN.com or Afternic.com's commission) for any of his/her Leads. This promises to be WIN-WIN for us.

I have made few inbound sales so far but could not really outbound because of the tight schedule at work so if you have the time, lets deal!

Please if you are interested, send me an email at webmanagerlive/@/gmail/./com for details.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Heyzee5:

Wa gbayi for this comment
Sorry to say, that your stats are still visible even with that option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayork2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Ending Nov9.
hello bro please I sent you a pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Ending Nov9.

Have you been able to register a name with gandi//net?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
schullten:

Have you been able to register a name with gandi//net?
No show here with access bank card.
Got this on their customer care page.

Your Payment Has Been Rejected:

You have encountered the system called
'3D Secure'.
Since October 2008, it has been
mandatory to follow the '3D Secure'
standard. It is used with the 'Verified by
Visa' and 'MasterCard SecureCode' labels
for online payments.
What is 3D Secure?
It is an additional control measure which
asks the buyer to validate the
transaction.
Your bank validates the transaction
directly via the net with a method of
their own (secret code, personal
information, cheap reading box, etc...)
This new type of control insures that the
buyer is indeed the holder of the Visa or
MasterCard used for the purchase.
Please contact your bank in order to
retrieve your personal code.
As a reminder, you can also use your
credit card via the PayPal interface.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello please I need urgent assistant in forwarding a domain from Epik to Namerific. Namerific provided the link www/namerific/com/MYDOMAIN to apply at Epik for domain forwarding, but still I cant forward. Please anyone who has successfully forwarded at EPIK should help breakdown what and what to input in the boxes attached in the photo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, Mkin, Bayajjidda and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.