Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553542 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, what is the fastest way to receive money out of dan and get it to my account? I need the money badly
Bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Hey domainers, Can I sell a domain I didn't register with namesilo on namesilo? If no, please suggest websites that allow such. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2019
TheCodeWriter:
Hey domainers, Can I sell a domain I didn't register with
namesilo on namesilo?
If no, please suggest websites that allow such.
Thank you.
No, you cant. List it on all marketplaces like Dan, Afternic, Sedo, Godaddy, Epik, etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Taskty1(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Check on the blog on my signature to solution on how to win everyday, How to raise capital for a business ,how to financially survive in campus..

You sure will thank me for dropping this..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please, what is the cheapest .ng registrar and how much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I've found a geo+keyword name but it's a state, should I go ahead and register it?

All of the big cities and almost all of the state have been take for the keyword.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello,

please can I get someone in cross river state?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Domaining will definitely pay u back. All u need to do is read, gather the necessary information, acquire what is good (and sometimes what seems not to be good), be patient, and most importantly, pray to God to grant you those sales.

May we sell as many as we desire before the end of the year.
Cheers

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Domaining will definitely pay u back. All u need to do is read, gather the necessary information, acquire what is good (and sometimes what seems not to be good), be patient, and most importantly, pray to God to grant you those sales.

Cheers
Amen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Cheers
Bro, please can I have ur contacts? I'd like to ask u something on domaining.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Reality11:
I've found a geo+keyword name but it's a state, should I go ahead and register it?

All of the big cities and almost all of the state have been take for the keyword.
Sold flowersoregon.com few weeks ago. Oregon is a state in USA. If the end users are many and keyword(service/product) is rich. Go ahead and register it.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anyone successfully reg on gandi dot net with card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by circuit101: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pls how many days does it take money paid by from to land into your account? And do i need to go to my bank to access the payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
luvluvluv:
Use paypal. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
TheCodeWriter:

Bro, please can I have ur contacts? I'd like to ask u something on domaining.

Thanks
Sorry, I'm no boss in this business.
Email me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
luvluvluv:
Yes, PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
circuit101:
Pls how many days does it take money paid by from to land into your account? And do i need to go to my bank to access the payment?

UBA Africard will definitely work but PayPal is fine

I used PayPal

Who have created two Gandi.net account successfully and funded with same PayPal account successfully?

I want to reg another name ...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Sorry, I'm no boss in this business.M
No prob, seen, tnx, u can edit ur post.

Please check Your box
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ladokun12(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pls how many days does it take for money paid from DAN to land into your account?..and i wana use wema alat account to recieve the payment,hope am safe?..or do i need to visit my bank?.

Pls how do you guys post sales report without getting banned?..bot don ban all my accounts tire for posting report and even removed the post ,what are the keywords or signs to avoid?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ladokun12:
Pls how many days does it take for money paid from DAN to land into your account?..and i wana use wema alat account to recieve the payment,hope am safe?..or do i need to visit my bank?.

Pls how do you guys post sales report without getting banned?..bot don ban all my accounts tire for posting report and even removed the post ,what are the keywords or signs to avoid?
If you want to type in the domain name, use this format e.g domain (.)com or domain//com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please House, who is experiencing this?
I have been trying to pay for a domain via my PayPal account @ gandi//net and it's been taking hours to register.
And at the end it's cancelled.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
luvluvluv:
Used gtb Mastercard, the process was swift
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello house,

Has anyone tried listing a newly reg domain still under grace deletion on dynadot marketplace and other market places?
Cos I can't list my domain for sale on dynadot market due to it being in grace deletion period
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
NkShallom:
Used gtb Mastercard, the process was swift
I was debited by and cancelled the order later. Had to buy with PayPal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Channel5:

UBA Africard will definitely work but PayPal is fine

I used PayPal

Who have created two Gandi.net account successfully and funded with same PayPal account successfully?

I want to reg another name ...

The risk is not worth it bro, someone did same on 123 reg and lost all the domains to account restriction at point of sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
2sexycom:
Hello,
please can I get someone in cross river state?
Am in Cross River State

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
richkal:

The risk is not worth it bro, someone did same on 123 reg and lost all the domains to account restriction at point of sale.
Pls more light on bolded.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mkpi:
Am in Cross River State
chai... thanks bro. I have sent it through someone else. I will not down your handle for next time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Pls more light on bolded.
Thanks

The guy discovered that he could no long log into the accounts (123 reg account) when he wanted to transfer the domain sold to the buyer. He contacted the CC, and he was told that he has been ristricted from log into the account due some suspicious activities linking to the accounts.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tnx all for the paypal suggestions. I successfully bought with it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
richkal:

The guy discovered that he could no long log into the accounts (123 reg account) when he wanted to transfer the domain sold to the buyer. He contacted the CC, and he was told that he has been ristricted from log into the account due some suspicious activities linking to the accounts.
Okay i understand. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: jordyspices, nurex01(m), Colehn1800, Brymo4all(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.