Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544922 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
richkal:

Congrats bro, Strong call to action, Great sales letter format for holiday sessions courtesy of cdor777. We are bleesed with finest brain in the country honestly.

Undisputed brother...

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
halogate:
pls how do I list a domain I bought in gandi on epik....can't seem to understand their dashboard
thanks

..I'm also facing purchasing challenges oh. my gt card is being decline up and down. I only managed to buy one on gandi.
pls any suggestions. thanks

cc: everyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
I'm back. cool cool cool
Grace deletion is just a given period for you to ask for refund if you don't like the domain that you bought. 5days maximum. Epik also allow refunds for some number of days.
Just vacated to take some dropshipping training. Fully back. cool cool cool

I thought you left cos of the brouhaha. Good to have you here again smiley cool I hope branduche do the same, I wish cool

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2019
cdor777:

Although, it is good to take advantage of Promo period for registering domain name. However, you have to consider some factors like cost of renewal when registering domain name with any registrer in case the name doesn't sell in its first year.

That being said you can register just one name with Gandi.net promo at $1, but you should know that cost of renewal is $15.5.

Since domain is an investment, I will advise you to go for Domain Registrar that gives you best value for money which is Epik.com

You can register your .com name at Epik.com for $7.49 and renew at $8.49

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Feel free to contact me if you need any guidance.
I will be happy to advise.

Best Regards,

Epik
#Swiss Bank of Domain
#Legendary Customer Support
No ! You can transfer to another registrar if their price is too high for you for renewal. Meaning you can send your name/s to another registrar at cheap price.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ladiporh: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Please how long does it take for dan to respond after the bot ask whether i prefer transfer or push

It is been over 24hours

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladiporh:
Please how long does it take for dan to respond after the bot ask whether i prefer transfer or push

It is been over 24hours

this days dan is very slow

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ladiporh: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2019
nkeona:
this days dan is very slow

It might take up to a week or more?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:19am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladiporh:

contact laszlo to hasten it through dis email remove space: Laszlo@ undeveloped.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 3:51am On Oct 15, 2019
expertix:
No ! You can transfer to another registrar if their price is too high for you for renewal. Meaning you can send your name/s to another registrar at cheap price.

Cheers

Baba.... Na you be this? shocked shocked shocked
Good to see u here again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Guys please what's the best way to respond to this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Goddys:

Cant it be transferred to another registrar after 60 days and be renewed with the registrar where it was transferred to at expiration?

You can transfer to any registrar of your choice after 60 days. You can also choose to renew with the current registrar if you are Okay with their service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2019
schullten:
Columbus Day Sales!

Bought: Dynadot $5.99
Sold @: DAN
Hold Time: mid August - October

Hello,

Trust you are having a great day.

In the spirit of Columbus Day celebration, I have decided to offer you the domain name "AlabamaAdAgency//com" at a Discount.

BIN = $250 (A 72 Hour offer)

Proceed to www//AlabamaAdAgency//com for immediate acquisition.

Have a Splendid Holiday.

Best Regards.
Your Name

Congratulations on your Columbus Day Sale.

#Enjoy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
I'm back. cool cool cool
Grace deletion is just a given period for you to ask for refund if you don't like the domain that you bought. 5days maximum. Epik also allow refunds for some number of days.
Just vacated to take some dropshipping training. Fully back. cool cool cool
pls can you drop your digit,I'm also tolling that path now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2019
schullten:
Columbus Day Sales!

Hello,

In the spirit of Columbus Day celebration, I have decided to offer you the domain name "AlabamaAdAgency//com" at a Discount.

Have a Splendid Holiday.

Best Regards.
Your Name
Congratulations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Happy Colombua sales & big congrat bro.

schullten:
Columbus Day Sales!

Hello,

Have a Splendid Holiday.

Best Regards.
Your Name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladiporh:

No. You will be attended to by today. They close around 4/5pm and are Netherlands based. Hence the reason. Planning to extend their office to USA. Nothing to worry about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2019
richkal:

I thought you left cos of the brouhaha. Good to have you here again smiley cool I hope branduche do the same, I wish cool
Yes I left for 2 reasons. For the dropshipping and to allow peace in the thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladiporh:

It is been over 24hours

Push or transfer to Dan and send them email that you've done the push

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2019
iykepromotions:

Please this grace deletion period in dynadot won't allow me to put my domain on sale, but I chatted with them which they said till its over before I can. However I can list it elsewhere if the market place allow such domains.

Please where can I list it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2019
paulsir:

pls can you drop your digit,I'm also tolling that path now.
Check my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Reality11:

Please this grace deletion period in dynadot won't allow me to put my domain on sale, but I chatted with them which they said till its over before I can. However I can list it elsewhere if the market place allow such domains.

Please where can I list it?
Dan and afternic. Then change the name servers to undeveloped's (DAN) you will have a for sales landing page.

Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
Dan and afternic. Then change the name servers to undeveloped's (DAN) you will have a for sales landing page.

Best wishes.

I prefer Dan. Thou even before I contact you I've already done it even twice but it failed and I don't know why
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Reality11:

I prefer Dan. Thou even before I contact you I've already done it even twice but it failed and I don't know why
failed to got listed? That means the former owner has listed it there before. To resolve this, simply contact Dan support through the chat box that you're now the current owner, that they should delist it and list it back under your account. It will be honored.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
failed to got listed? That means the former owner has listed it there before. To resolve this, simply contact Dan support through the chat box that you're now the current owner, that they should delist it and list it back under your account. It will be honored.

OK thanks.

What should I fill in here for my payment details at sedo

Routing-/ABA
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
makaecoman:
Guys please what's the best way to respond to this?
Lolz, the end user needs the traffic stat of the domain boss.

NB:
Traffic stat is different from monthly search volume.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Reality11:

OK thanks.
What should I fill in here for my payment details at sedo
Routing-/ABA
Go to the bank and request for routing /ABA number boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations
schullten:
Columbus Day Sales!

Hello,

Have a Splendid Holiday.

Best Regards.
Your Name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning everyone,
pls can money deducted through network solution for auto renewal be refunded please guys I need your input urgently almost 42k was deducted for just 2 domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechCapon(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
sent.
please send me a copy of your sales letter.
Capontech@gmail.com

Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.