Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,698 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538831 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jayboltz:
Good evening House, When I checked Google for possible end users for the domain name Californiacocktail//com
the search results I got didn't really bring much .
How do I appropriately place the words to get the desired results.
Thanks in advance.
Try 'Cocktail in California'
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
joezyni:

Congrats,did you sell after the first of second email ?

First time of contacting buyer. He asked how much, I sent him price and link and he paid about an hour later.

Had sent a few emails before to which someone else made a price enquiry but didn't respond again after getting price. Didn't follow up on him then since domain was still under 60 days lock. Not until last month, I even pitched oga Iyke follow up offering him @ $180, guy replied "I might be interested". Didn't hear from him again.
After a week, I searched more endusers, sent mail, and boom; SOLD

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:
First sales report
M a u i c o n d o r e n t . com Sold: $300 (BIN)
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pls
To those that have being receiving their payment at Dan in Bitcoin, how do you see their exchange rate? Is it fair enough compared to market rate?

I received payment in btc and rate was very poor. Called there attention to that and they gave me the site they make their exchanges.
I checked the site and what I saw there was quite different. I should have gotten more btc for $273. Almost $50 was lost in exchange. Even bank wire after they deduct $26 would have fetched 88k but the btc I received will only sell for 79k as of now.
I'm considering waiting for a price rise before selling, but want to avoid "story that touches"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

First time of contacting buyer. He asked how much, I sent him price and link and he paid about an hour later.

Had sent a few emails before to which someone else made a price enquiry but didn't respond again after getting price. Didn't follow up on him then since domain was still under 60 days lock. Not until last month, I even pitched oga Iyke follow up offering him @ $180, guy replied "I might be interested". Didn't hear from him again.
S4SOLOMON4:
First sales report

M a u i c o n d o r e n t . com
Sold: $300 (BIN)
Bought: $2.17 (Directnic)
Hold time: 3 months
Sales type : outbound
Venue: Dan

Sold 30th sept
Transfer and payout took a little over 2weeks
Sold a domain. I forwarded the auth code on Friday. The buyer has received transfer instructions from DAN. What next?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
kurt09:
Sold a domain. I forwarded the auth code on Friday. The buyer has received transfer instructions from DAN. What next?
Wait for buyer to initiate transfer. You will be notified once he does.
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Pls sign me up for epic cheap backorder

Send your Epik Email address, Account PIN # and Namepros user name to our Facebook page (Epik Nigeria).

That's all you need to get approved for special Backorder pricing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:
Pls
To those that have being receiving their payment at Dan in Bitcoin, how do you see their exchange rate? Is it fair enough compared to market rate?

I received payment in btc and rate was very poor. Called there attention to that and they gave me the site they make their exchanges.
I checked the site and what I saw there was quite different. I should have gotten more btc for $273. Almost $50 was lost in exchange. Even bank wire after they deduct $26 would have fetched 88k but the btc I received will only sell for 79k as of now.
I'm considering waiting for a price rise before selling, but want to avoid "story that touches"
Please shed more light on your story. How much did your domain sell for? How much was sent to your wallet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Happy Sunday sale grin

MontrealLimoService .com
Purchase: $6.99
Sold: $200
Sale type : outbound
Hold time : 4 months

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Please shed more light on your story. How much did your domain sell for? How much was sent to your wallet?

Domain sold for $300
$273 is what I get after commission, but in Bitcoin
They sent 0.02783931 BTC when I should have gotten something in the 0.033xxxxx range.
Coin was sent Oct 18 @1:35pm
What I'm saying is $273 should have gotten far more BTC even if they charge a little fee to send.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
johnoj24:

congregations
grin grin grin do I need glass or something
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Treasure28:
Happy Sunday sale grin
MontrealLimoService .com
Congratulations Boss!
Many more sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Why wiki? undecided undecided

Wiki is a popular keyword with about 1.1 million searches on it worldwide every month and about 256k of it coming from the USA.
Slut has about 38k searches from the USA and 137k search worldwide.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

Domain sold for $300
They sent 0.02783931 BTC when I should have gotten something in the 0.033xxxxx range.
What I'm saying is $273 should have gotten far more BTC even if they charge a little fee to send.

You are right, it really dipped, but is nobody fault, probably the market dipped that period of receiving ...when I was paid 225$ to my Luno sometimes back I got 82k so for $273 to 79k it really dipped

I will advice you to exchange it now before it dips further.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Treasure28:
Happy Sunday sale grin

MontrealLimoService .com

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
gentlekeny:

Wiki is a popular keyword with about 1.1 million searches on it worldwide every month and about 256k of it coming from the USA.
Slut has about 38k searches from the USA and 137k search worldwide.
Well, your instinct is the best drive, if u trust ur instinct u should keep the domains, but then don't expect to sell fast, nonetheless be optimistic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Treasure28:
Happy Sunday sale grin

MontrealLimoService .com
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Make Sch vacate, if i start de outbound ehhhnnnn, dos white pipu go hate me grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

Domain sold for $300

Market flunctuations bro. Congrats on ur sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

ok thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
pls can someone in the house explain how this africard work in terms of how to get it and how to receive money from it through PayPal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Channel5:

You are right, it really dipped, but is nobody fault, probably the market dipped that period of receiving ...when I was paid 225$ to my Luno sometimes back I got 82k so for $273 to 79k it really dipped

I will advice you to exchange it now before it dips further.
Well guess it's a one off. I kept track with rate on the said day, even checked at bitonic. nl which they use, just didn't tally any rate for the day.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
luvluvluv:

Market flunctuations bro. Congrats on ur sale
Thanks
Guess I'll give it another trial when the next sale lands grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
texasmalpracticelawyers//king
What do you think of pick. Hit or miss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
gentlewind:
City would have been better.
Lawyer would have been better not the plural.
But then, outbound and i wish u success.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
At beginning we all made d mistake, but then, the thing is, FOR GEO DOMAINS, if you are using expireddomains/net to get them, don't always rush to register, follow d site everyday until u see that "gem" geo. Even if u have d money, no rush, it may take u days, and sometimes u may see dat "gem" but b4 u register it, someone will first u, but no worries, keep on waiting.

Note: the "gem" may not be necessarily gem, so u should have d knowledge of wat good geos are.

And know that this thing na GRACE. That good geo may never sell, and dat yeye geo will. Anways anyways, good name na high possibility .

Peace

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2019
ikhalyfah:
At beginning we all made d mistake, but then, the thing is, FOR GEO DOMAINS, if you are using expireddomains/net to get them, don't always rush to register, follow d site everyday until u see that "gem" geo. Even if u have d money, no rush, it may take u days, and sometimes u may see dat "gem" but b4 u register it, someone will first u, but no worries, keep on waiting.

Note: the "gem" may not be necessarily gem, so u should have d knowledge of wat good geos are.

And know that this thing na GRACE. That good geo may never sell, and dat yeye geo will. Anways anyways, good name na high possibility .

Peace

@ikhalyfah Thanks so much, ur point is noted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2019
gentlewind:
to me it's a miss but you know anything sells in this business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LawrenceOnline: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Much much will fansloft .com cost
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2019
LawrenceOnline:
Much much will fansloft .com cost
It's a bot estimate Sha!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:11am On Oct 21, 2019
josephni12:
pls can someone in the house explain how this africard work in terms of how to get it and how to receive money from it through PayPal.

Open Iceland or lesotho business paypal account

Go to bank and get Africard UBA the card should be ( International High Instant Naira) don't collect Low, the have high and low

Also the have Naira and dollar

Request for International high Instant Naira

Fund it with 2k in the bank and activate the card
By changing your pin at the UBA ATM you collected the card

Now go to PayPal and link these card

When you have paypa funds click on withdraw to card it enters like flash and converts at 362/$ or 365/$ depending on current rate

But note there is always a 5$ flat fee charge whenever withdrawing to the card ...so is advisable you are withdrawing a reasonable amount so you don't really feel the charge..good thing is, whether 100$ or 500$ it is the same 5$ flat fee charge ...and the withdrawal is instant no delay ...also the card works well on any ATM..

Good luck

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

Open Iceland or lesotho business paypal account

Go to bank and get Africard UBA the card should be ( International High Instant Naira) don't collect Low, the have high and low

Also the have Naira and dollar

Request for International high Instant Naira

Fund it with 2k in the bank and activate the card
By changing your pin at the UBA ATM you collected the card

Now go to PayPal and link these card

When you have paypa funds click on withdraw to card it enters like flash and converts at 362/$ or 365/$ depending on current rate

But note there is always a 5$ flat fee charge whenever withdrawing to the card ...so is advisable you are withdrawing a reasonable amount so you don't really feel the charge..good thing is, whether 100$ or 500$ it is the same 5$ flat fee charge ...and the withdrawal is instant no delay ...also the card works well on any ATM..

Good luck
Thanks for the info.
Only for uba banks right ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Eruditeprof(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.