Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559189 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

Why not

Once your account is verified you are good to go

But is advisable that

1) you dont withdraw funds immediately it hits your account allow is for at least 48hrs due to there charge back policy, the person who paid you might request a charge back, so In other to appear clean to paypal, if you get funds allow it for at least 48 hrs

2) Don't try doing more than the monthly withdrawal limit.

If you are expecting say 5000 USD try to know withdrawal limits
If it doesn't suite you, then better receive your 5000$ through wire transfer or BTC.

Also make sure you are accepting funds from clean source,
Don't accept funds from fraudulent PayPal accounts, stick to popular companies or trustworthy individuals.

You're amazing, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Crazeworld:
Check your mail and see if you got my message

I checked, noting dey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

I checked, noting dey.
what of Spam?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bennychen: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

I use Luno and it takes 30 mins latest
OK, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nirco:
You're amazing, thanks.

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Crazeworld:
what of Spam?

Still
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

Still
Dis one pass me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
How do you use whois to get contacts? Most sites use privacy
Crazeworld:
Not always. But at least, it's better than nothing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Crazeworld:
Dis one pass me

Use this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

Why not

Once your account is verified you are good to go

But is advisable that

1) you dont withdraw funds immediately it hits your account allow is for at least 48hrs due to there charge back policy, the person who paid you might request a charge back, so In other to appear clean to paypal, if you get funds allow it for at least 48 hrs

2) Don't try doing more than the monthly withdrawal limit.

If you are expecting say 5000 USD try to know withdrawal limits
If it doesn't suite you, then better receive your 5000$ through wire transfer or BTC.

Also make sure you are accepting funds from clean source,
Don't accept funds from fraudulent PayPal accounts, stick to popular companies or trustworthy individuals.

Thank you guy for this enlightenment. I know of this Lesotho and Dubai PayPal from legal wealth, but am always afraid of PayPal because of their unnecessary limitation of account.
I have two questions for you sir,
When registering for this PayPal do I need to change my IP?
I learnt one can not maintain two PayPal account. Do I have to close my naija PayPal before opening this business account?
Pls your response is needed asap.
NB: if I read your previous post clearly; you were saying something about international africard I don't seem to understand?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

Use this
Robertharrison038@gmail.com
Using this has defeated the point of whois privacy. I don't have to know your email address before I can contact you.
Check this domain on whois
Austin Airs .com

If you send a mail to that email contact, I get it immediately. For most GoDaddy domains, you will see a link. Through that link, you can get the name and contact address of the registrar for most of the domains.
cc Osnami
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Crazeworld:
Using this has defeated the point of whois privacy. I don't have to know your email address before I can contact you.
Check this domain on whois
Austin Airs .com

If you send a mail to that email contact, I get it immediately. For most GoDaddy domains, you will see a link. Through that link, you can get the name and contact address of the registrar for most of the domains.
cc Osnami

Sorry its now I understand, I was busy checking my nairaland email grin

I've received it, but under spam.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
So this is what you used?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
ollybode:

Thank you guy for this enlightenment. I know of this Lesotho and Dubai PayPal from legal wealth, but am always afraid of PayPal because of their unnecessary limitation of account.
I learnt one can not maintain two PayPal account. Do I have to close my naija PayPal before opening this business account?
NB: if I read your previous post clearly; you were saying something about international africard I don't seem to understand?

No don't change IP

you dont have to close the naija PayPal to open these, I also had a Nigerian PayPal before I opened these, but it was empty and I didn't link a card...so maybe if you used yours, you can close it and open these one.

Please use your real details

The Africard type should be

International High Instant Naira issue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
I opened a PayPal account using Lesotho. But I used my naija international passport for verification. Please o, is it valid?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

So this is what you used?
yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
I opened a PayPal account using Lesotho. But I used my naija international passport for verification. Please o, is it valid?

Yes, hope you change to Nigeria wherever you see Lesotho?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

can u point out the areas Please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
can u point out the areas Please.

Eg where you put your Nigerian number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

Eg where you put your Nigerian number
it didn't accept my Nigeria number. Just used a random Lesotho number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:

OK
But their was a tiny Lesotho flag close to where you put the number. You will only tap the flag and you'll see different countries, then chose Nigeria.

Why it didn't work is because Lesotho was there but you wrote in Nigerian number

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

OK
But their was a tiny Lesotho flag close to where you put the number. You will only tap the flag and you'll see different countries, then chose Nigeria.

Why it didn't work is because Lesotho was there but you wrote in Nigerian number
this was my major issue. I changed it to Nigeria but they didn't accept my number. Chai!! What do I do now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
this was my major issue. I changed it to Nigeria but they didn't accept my number. Chai!! What do I do now?

Ask people whether their is implication of using phone number that you can't access
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
you are going the wrong way bro.... If you want to login from another device not recognised by PayPal they will send a verification code to your phone no. I own an Iceland PayPal which is working fine and my airtel no was used to open it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please who understands how afternic payment works? I've sold a domain since 13 days now, transfer completed but yet to be paid. I sent them a mail this morning and just got this reply (attached). I've searched everywhere, couldn't locate d orange start button. I have updated my payment details to d best of my knowledge. Pls what could be d problem?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
nkeona:
you are going the wrong way bro.... If you want to login from another device not recognised by PayPal they will send a verification code to your phone no. I own an Iceland PayPal which is working fine and my airtel no was used to open it
Golden rule.

Never open a new PayPal account without an accessible sms phone number. They'll soon Lock him out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

No don't change IP

you dont have to close the naija PayPal to open these, I also had a Nigerian PayPal before I opened these, but it was empty and I didn't link a card...so maybe if you used yours, you can close it and open these one.

Please use your real details

The Africard type should be

[b]International High Instant Naira issue

[/b]
Should I tell them at the point of requesting the africard that it should be international high instant naira issue.
Is the link address like PayPaldotcom/Lesotho. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
ollybode:

I have 7 PayPal accounts for my exchanging business, I login to each with a VPS computer.

If you are about to open a new PayPal with matching names. Close the first one which is nigerian and reopen into another country.

I can offer anyone a free PayPal consulting service via WhatsApp, you may also check my threads and topics. I have made some valid points useful for PayPal newbies.

Becareful all, be careful not to lose your hard ends money to PayPal limitations.

All the best.

I buy PayPal funds at a good rate.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Aquilazng(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
pls help!!!! i just saw a 5letter word on godaddy and before i could complete reg, its no more available. what a world. has this this happen to anyone before? ple what should i do now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

Yes I used mine too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:

Are you opening a business account or personal account.

I didn't have issues with phone number coz I opened a business Iceland paypal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
ollybode:

Should I tell them at the point of requesting the africard that it should be international high instant naira issue.
Is the link address like PayPaldotcom/Lesotho. Thanks in anticipation

Yes at the bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.