Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550021 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
DAN is getting worse by the day, it's sad to see. It's been over 2 hours since I chatted them up on issue, there's been no response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Josmila:
DAN is getting worse by the day, it's sad to see. It's been over 2 hours since I chatted them up on issue, there's been no response

Check under promotions in your app. Me too I was expecting their email in my inbox only to find it inside promotions. And thats if you are on mobile
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Check under promotions in your app. Me too I was expecting their email in my inbox only to find it inside promotions. And thats if you are on mobile

I mostly use a PC, but I'll check regardless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
fergusen:
No more submitting of unregistered names to squadhelp. Na to save and register myself.
By the way
, I have 10 premium (suggested) listings with them all priced at $1699. About $424 as commission each.
Why be say na that price them they tag suggested names? Me I go increase my own o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Is it that you have nothing else doing with your time or what, because I don't understand why you would ask a question with your first account and reply yourself with your second. Is it an online image insecurity issue? The other time you were using Flydomains and Favour196 and you were doing the same question and answering by yourself now you have gone and registered Ikhalifah and you're still doing the same thing!!

Please, let's make this thread readable abeg. Stop all these your needless comments
Ikhalyfah and Favour196 no be the same person
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
justmykel:

Why be say na that price them they tag suggested names? Me I go increase my own o
You are free to increase the price after approval
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
beckplanet:

Hello House,

A quick message to the newbies : i understand it is always tempting to start registering names. When u get small inspiration, you'll begin to think ohhh what a name this would be to register Well i recommend you read, read and read. Goto forums read about what people are selling, go to Marketplaces know what is selling there, goto namebio check sales stats. Why i recommend sale stats always is because what sales today has the capacity to sale again.

Make sure you ain't registering a name that won't sell. If that name sounds only good to you, then chances becomes it'll hardly sell. Don't be in a hurry to make decisions. Take your time.

Try to think a business potential for your new name before registering it. If it has none move on.

Use expireddomains always to get names from the drop. Chances that a name you got from the drop
will sell is higher than a name you regged. Especially as a newbie.

Don't forget to keep trusting in God that you time will come if it hasn't.

Peace
Goodmorning
A quick throwback guide incase you missed for Newbies wink
This year have been good so far. All thanks to God.
Goodluck Everyone with your sales. And congrats to all recent sellers.

Peace cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Yea, I know that boss!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
beckplanet:

Peace cool
Boss wey show boys way!
Respect sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Josmila:

Thinking it's only me,
Pushed a domain to their escrow account since 2 days ago, no response from Simon yet.
Na why I never even post sales report angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
You guys are kinda right o.
I don't know if its coincidence, buh the Dazled/king that SH rejected on 12sept was regd on 18sept.
And it seems SH approves more of suggested names than regged name because the would get the higher commission, cos mostly time I make up my mind and reg a name they won't approve it buh if its suggested now, they would likely approve it.
Imagine they didn't approve my CBDstead probably cos I already regd it, shaa am holding onto the name as long as possible.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
beckplanet:

Peace cool
Boss more throwback please for the newbies like us including registering,outbounding and selling.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
NkShallom:
You guys are kinda right o.
I don't know if its coincidence, buh the Dazled/king that SH rejected on 12sept was regd on 18sept.
And it seems SH approves more of suggested names than regged name because the would get the higher commission, cos mostly time I make up my mind and reg a name they won't approve it buh if its suggested now, they would likely approve it.
Imagine they didn't approve my CBDstead probably cos I already regd it, shaa am holding onto the name as long as possible.

You submitted dazled without regging the name??I think I should slap you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
justmykel:

Infact I dey vex anytime I check my mail and see 'congratulations xxr/com pre-approved for $1699' while other names not even as good as mine you will see 2k+ price.
Make e sell na im be koko. Tired of checking number of shortlists everyday grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
beckplanet:

Peace cool
Thanks for showing us the brandable way boss.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Is it that you have nothing else doing with your time or what, because I don't understand why you would ask a question with your first account and reply yourself with your second. Is it an online image insecurity issue? The other time you were using Flydomains and Favour196 and you were doing the same question and answering by yourself now you have gone and registered Ikhalifah and you're still doing the same thing!!

Please, let's make this thread readable abeg. Stop all these your needless comments

What is these one saying!!!

Who is ikhalifah, Verify what you say before you say something

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Carmal90:

You submitted dazled without regging the name??I think I should slap you.
To be sincere with you that name strong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Thinking it's only me,
Pushed a domain to their escrow account since 2 days ago, no response from Simon yet.
Na why I never even post sales report angry
abeg oga what's the address for Dan escrow at dynadot...what to do a domain push..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
An end user just responded with "ok" after all the long story. Abeg can this person be a serious buyer or i should just move on?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
massive1019:
abeg oga what's the address for Dan escrow at dynadot...what to do a domain push..

They'll send the address to you.
It should be in the mail you received.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
luvluvluv:
An end user just responded with "ok" after all the long story. Abeg can this person be a serious buyer or i should just move on?
Mooovit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
luvluvluv:

I've received "sure" that's translated to a sale. Just go ahead and tell him where to make payment and the amount if you've not already mentioned

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alot of trash is now regged n called brandables grin

Renewals go come o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Farouksenior:

The hustle is real boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Farouksenior:

Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
massive1019:
I think it is No.5 Imagbon Street Fadeyi. grin grin
Just kidding. I'm not sure it should be dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Farouksenior:

No offense, but alot of trash sell everyday.
Just until when the grace hits u smiley

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
ikhalyfah:

No offense, but alot of trash sell everyday.
Just until whepn the grace hits u smiley

Exactly just like I saw hempiso.com

Made no meaning to me apart from the hemp

And it sold for 1,015$

7 months hold time.....so it just points to the fact that domaining is 40% hardwork and 60% grace

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Favour196:

Exactly just like I saw hempiso.com

Made no meaning to me apart from the hemp

And it sold for 1,015$

7 months hold time.....so it just points to the fact that domaining is 40% hardwork and 60% grace
I'll say 30/70%
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
These endusers that will be saying they are out of town, is it that they don't carry their card around or u cannot pay money when u are in another town in the US.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

I think it is No.5 Imagbon Street Fadeyi. grin grin
Just kidding. I'm not sure it should be dan
grin grin....I dey feel you baba.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dremskeji(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Hey Domainers,

How do I respond to this message from an end-user?

"Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. If you could please provide more specific information about this, including info about your group, what you’re hoping to build, I would be more than happy to share that with our Business Development team. If they feel that our models align and are interested in learning more they will reach out to you directly."

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.