Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564322 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2019
lifegal:
When you log inn, where you have your name(private seller) at the top right corner, click on the button, scroll and click on "Sales Activity" then the attached page will appear, fill and click onTransaction Agreement reached button And send
quote author=Reality11 post=83607820]

Please explain more cos I didn't understand

I've already change the name servers and listed it on afternic waiting for approval.
Sorry to bother you but, what's the reason for this??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmydsife(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Thanks for your good gesture. I want to suggest that in the spirit of brotherhood and the am oneness, you can hold a tutorial on this for us all. Like beckplanet did during the brandable names tutorial...

paulsir:
I have a proposal, some people find it difficult to search for a brandable names. I can be of help for a token. I can get up to 20 names a day.
Get in touch if you have interest.

Make sure you will register before dropping for squadhelp.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by D1uncle: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
paulsir:
I have a proposal, some people find it difficult to search for a brandable names. I can be of help for a token. I can get up to 20 names a day.
Get in touch if you have interest.

Make sure you will register before dropping for squadhelp.
Check your pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmydsife(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello brotherly, thanks for your contribution here. Please you mention something about checking a name to see if has trademark. Please can you throw more light on this. How can we check that out... I have a brandable name I want to check to see if it is a trademark name....

Secondly, I listed my domain on Afternic under the fast transfer... I don't know how to get the link on Afternic to give to end user... Please help. Thanks

ikhalyfah:
*Keep your hopes high
*make sure you possess names you believe are good
*spend time reading
*don't get tired with outbound and follow up
*invest wisely in new names, don't go into registration spree, u could get addicted and start wasting some precious money
*keep your hopes high, again.

And u shall sell more and more!

More sales to us all.
Peace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Room401: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Another opportunity

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
I need someone bwho can help me call an enf user. Ill pay you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
I need someone bwho can help me call an enf user. Ill pay you.

Send me a whatsapp message

081 three one zero 9 9 three two zero
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2019
lifegal:
$4 @ porkbun my second domain with them

Does porkbun work with Dan?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Why do I get these strong feeling that the shortlist at Squadhelp is automated

Who else gets this feeling
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

Does porkbun work with Dan?

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2019
emmydsife:
Hello brotherly, thanks for your contribution here. Please you mention something about checking a name to see if has trademark. Please can you throw more light on this. How can we check that out... I have a brandable name I want to check to see if it is a trademark name....

Secondly, I listed my domain on Afternic under the fast transfer... I don't know how to get the link on Afternic to give to end user... Please help. Thanks

Visit trademark247/com enter d domain name without the .com, u will see if it's trademarked.
For the afternic, all u have to do is change nameserver to afternics'.
Once buyer visit d domain it will direct to afternics landing page

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Favour196:

EXACTLY!!
I'VE had that thought, and I'm still finding reasons to believe that.

Clearly, some of our submitted names are farrrr better than most listed names.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Submitted DigitGrowth/com to Squadhelp Sept 28 it was rejected. Just checked now and it has been registered at Godaddy (October 3rd). I did check the availability on Godaddy too. cry cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Favour196:

Automated? I partially agree shaaa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2019
fergusen:
Submitted DigitGrowth/com to Squadhelp Sept 28 it was rejected. Just checked now and it has been registered at Godaddy (October 3rd). I did check the availability on Godaddy too. cry cry

Domain robbery grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Gymsthetics/com also taken. shocked cry cry
Also rejected but now registered.
I just weak

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2019
fergusen:
Na wa oo.

Henceforth ya'll be registering your names before u submit to SH.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2019
fergusen:
Gymsthetics/com also taken. shocked cry cry
Also rejected but now registered.
I just weak

Chai, see sweet name. embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2019
No more submitting of unregistered names to squadhelp. Na to save and register myself.
By the way
, I have 10 premium (suggested) listings with them all priced at $1699. About $424 as commission each.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Favour196:

I also think it is, same with the review for rejected names

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2019
fergusen:
No more submitting of unregistered names to squadhelp. Na to save and register myself.
By the way
, I have 10 premium (suggested) listings with them all priced at $1699. About $424 as commission.
Same here bro.

That Coin thing dey weak me
But now I don't mind again
SH owned domains renewal doesn't favour us.
not worth it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2019
fergusen:

Stop checking availability on GoDaddy, use this site:

https:// instantdomainsearch. com

Your unregistered domains are secured using this site.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Use whois.com to always search if you know the domain is a gangstar

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2019
klexycole:

Stop checking availability on GoDaddy, use this site:

https:// instantdomainsearch. com

Your unregistered domains are secured using this site.
I actually used instantdomainsearch. I think I checked Godaddy appraisal for the name at that time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2019
my one month ban don finish today...Its a wicked world.

Seeing thread dey expand but no fit make contributions...

Abeg who be Dynadot ambassador make he help us beg dem to include btc as payment. E for sweet pass.

Namesil o and Namecheap no gree reduce d price of kingcom domain names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2019
ikhalyfah:

EXACTLY!!
I'VE had that thought, and I'm still finding reasons to believe that.

Clearly, some of our submitted names are farrrr better than most listed names.
Is it that you have nothing else doing with your time or what, because I don't understand why you would ask a question with your first account and reply yourself with your second. Is it an online image insecurity issue? The other time you were using Flydomains and Favour196 and you were doing the same question and answering by yourself now you have gone and registered Ikhalifah and you're still doing the same thing!!

Please, let's make this thread readable abeg. Stop all these your needless comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Is it that you have nothing else doing with your time or what, because I don't understand why you would ask a question with your first account and reply yourself with your second. Is it an online image insecurity issue? The other time you were using Flydomains and Favour196 and you were doing the same question and answering by yourself now you have gone and registered Ikhalifah and you're still doing the same thing!!

Please, let's make this thread readable abeg. Stop all these your needless comments
Hahahhahahahhhahahhaahahahaha.
Issokay grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
So house i need sincere advise on a name, i submitted to SH, they rejected. But i still believe it is a good name. Should i go ahead and register?
The name is Bontechy/com
Bon french for "good"
Techy means a person who is expert in or enthusiastic about technology, especially computing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
ikhalyfah:
So house i need sincere advise on a name, i submitted to SH, they rejected. But i steal believe it is a good name. Should i go ahead and register?
The name is Bontechy/com
Bon french for "good"
Techy means a person who is expert in or enthusiastic about technology, especially computing.

Let it slide. wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shortlisting your name doesn't mean it will get sold and when it is not shortlisted, it will still get sold. Shortlist is just like going through a store, you want to buy only one bag of rice you now saw like 50 brands. After going through the store you ended up picking 5 brands that you like, remember you only want to buy one. So you start comparing the brands looking for the one that will sooth you most. So my brothers that is the reason for shortlist. cool cool cool

I could have made that write-up shorter but i just feel like telling a story grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tenshades:
my one month ban don finish today...Its a wicked world.

Seeing thread dey expand but no fit make contributions...

Abeg who be Dynadot ambassador make he help us beg dem to include btc as payment. E for sweet pass.

Namesil o and Namecheap no gree reduce d price of kingcom domain names.

Hello. Please how can I get in contact with you for some private discussion? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Hello. Please how can I get in contact with you for some private discussion? Thanks

chat me up through d number on my signature pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.