Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548800 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
fergusen:

Hi, how many days did it take Dan to send the payment after you pushed the name to their escrow?
Did they also send you a mail about the payment?
pushing and payment took 2days...yes..simon notified me about the payment.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
massive1019:

Thanks. Already pushed the name to their escrow. I guess I'll wait till late Friday if I don't get a message.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Other than searching keywords of domain on Google, how can one get end-users for a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
AAA593:
Can one buy as many domain name on godaddy using $0.99 names but different accounts with ATM? Let say if you bank with 3 banks and want to use them buy names on godaddy with 3 newly created accounts. The fear is same name on the cards but different ATM
Yea... possible.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
golddeejay:
Yea... possible.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
eddy42:

Thank you!
I did that already but when I get to the final stage after resetting the password it shows me "Sorry, something went wrong try again later" I am tired because I have over 7 domains there.

Guess I'm not the only one after all, it's been over 5 days and I'm unable to log into my account because the password reset wont work. I've been told to give 48 hours by their rep as it's been escalated, so lets see. Like I did, please pester them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
massive1019:

This is for names less than 60 days old. For names older, you'll have to transfer, thus causing the payment process to be a bit slowed down
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mustiboy:
Other than searching keywords of domain on Google, how can one get end-users for a domain?
Yellowpages, yelp, facebook search

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sirjoe1124(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please I've been trying to register a domain at dynadot but they keep rejecting my card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
sotech:
Gurus need answers to the below ?

Hello house , what do you think about these names

Cashnect.com
Laundrinn.com

Also help with end users

Do you really want to know what one think about these names? I would advise you just pray for grace to get them sold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gowaga68: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Greetings to everyone in the house,
I buy bitcoin from any wallet ,just in case anyone got got sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
kenralph:

Thanks for the notifikation bro. Secured one name.

Great !

Wish you quick sale on that name.

Happy domain investing

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sales Alert
Alhamdulilah, Small but significant
Name: 548668.com
Venue: Afternic
Purchase: $1 nestsol
Sold: $55
Type: inbond
Hold Time: 10 months

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
sirjoe1124:
Please I've been trying to register a domain at dynadot but they keep rejecting my card
There is no Dynadot customer care here grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Sales Alert

Alhamdulilah.... Atleast, you can buy 6 more domains with that

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Sales Alert

Congrats bro. I'm yet to get a grasp of the logic behind numbers domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
If you have a domain for sale lets say a domain on Soccer, just go on youtube and download Ronaldo's videos or that of Messi, edit the video and add a text saying: Watch Full video check www.yourDomainNAme . com

STEP2: Join Barcelona and Juventus groups on FB with over 30k members. You will see enough groups to join.

3: Post the videos on these groups with a litlle write up like "Watch the best of CR7..blablabla" you grab?

If you post gets approved in like 6 of such groups with over 30k members...alot will visit your domain name to watch more vidz but will see that your domain is up for sale.

You never can tell, a soccer fanatic might just end up buying that domain name.

Apply this technique to any niche tied domain and see the result. e.g. Health related domain...just download ehealth videos on youtube and share on health groups on fB

I tested this technique yesterda on my domain Rergy . Com that is listed on SH and the number of views is massive 627 as at 3mins ago.

Hope this helps?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
fergusen:

Yellowpages, yelp, facebook search
Thank you very much.
I never knew one could search for end-users via these means. I had never heard of it.

I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
golddeejay:
Yea... possible.
I'm a new user on GoDaddy,but I can't find the 0.99usd .com promo for new users.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
gentlekeny:
If you have a domain for sale lets say a domain on Soccer, just go on youtube and download Ronaldo's videos or that of Messi, edit the video and add a text saying: Watch Full video check www.yourDomainNAme . com

STEP2: Join Barcelona and Juventus groups on FB with over 30k members. You will see enough groups to join.

3: Post the videos on these groups with a litlle write up like "Watch the best of CR7..blablabla" you grab?

If you post gets approved in like 6 of such groups with over 30k members...alot will visit your domain name to watch more vidz but will see that your domain is up for sale.

Apply this technique to any niche tied domain and see the result. e.g. Health related domain...just download ehealth videos on youtube and share on health groups on fB

I tested this technique yesterda on my domain Rergy . Com that is listed on SH and the number of views is massive 627 as at 3mins ago.

Hope this helps?

Brilliant idea

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Favour196:

Brilliant idea

Shebi Oga Iykepromotions say make we dey think outside the box?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
gentlekeny:

Hope this helps?
Misleading people? That's wrong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
gentlekeny:

Hope this helps?

Which video editor did you use for Android ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
ADVERTISING YOUR DOMAINS ON QUORA

If you have Health related domain for instance, Visit Quora .com and search for questions asked relating to health.

To answer any question is simple. Let's say the question on Quora is "How can i treat stubborn infection?"

To answer this, simply go to Google and type "how to treat infection with herbs or natural remedy"...copy the answer gotten on Google and at the end of the answer you will paste on Quora, add... "You can find solutions to health issues and videos on how to solve them on YourDomain. . Com make sure your answer to the question is up to 100 or more word.

Try using this techniques to answering like this on 3-10 different question.

Put your domain name like this on your answer e.g. Rergy .com so that it doesn't apprear like a link. Quora doesn't really like stuffs that looks as if you are advertising your blog or CPA links.

Hope say this my technique make sense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by error4040: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
guys I need the best blockchain options for Bitcoin

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
gentlekeny:
ADVERTISING YOUR DOMAINS ON QUORA

If you have Health related domain for instance, Visit Quora .com and search for questions asked relating to health.

To answer any question is simple. Let's say the question on Quora is "How can i treat stubborn infection?"

To answer this, simply go to Google and type "how to treat infection with herbs or natural remedy"...copy the answer gotten on Google and at the end of the answer you will paste on Quora, add... "You can find solutions to health issues and videos on how to solve them on YourDomain. . Com make sure your answer to the question is up to 100 or more word.

Try using this techniques to answering like this on 3-10 different question.

Put your domain name like this on your answer e.g. Rergy .com so that it doesn't apprear like a link. Quora doesn't really like stuffs that looks as if you are advertising your blog or CPA links.

Hope say this my technique make sense?
Sorry, what will then happened afterwards?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mustiboy:

I'm a new user on GoDaddy,but I can't find the 0.99usd .com promo for new users.
It should work automatically. I registered one today with another GD acc after I saw the screenshot from a fellow domainer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Favour196:

Which video editor did you use for Android ...

Just search on Google "free online video editor"

Anyone that pops up, I use it as long as they won't add watermark to the vidz and it's free.

I will check the two I used for you tomorrow when I reach my work place.

Someone will definitely advice us here on a better and simple editor to use as they read this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Carmal90:

Sorry, what will then happened afterwards?

It's just a way of pointing people to your domain name Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
adexdon:

OK, do i av to wait til price of bitcoin increase before sell out my bitcoins

If that's your choice then wait. But waiting is not a guarantee though because bitcoin is volatile.

That is, the value could go up in a minute and reduce in a minute or go up and continuously trend upwards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

It should work automatically. I registered one today with another GD acc after I saw the screenshot from a fellow domainer
Both accounts on GoDaddy were the same name? Hope there won't be any issue in the future?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
gentlekeny:

It's just a way of pointing people to your domain name Sir
I don't understand, is the name hosted or a blog is created on the name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: tinnymerit(m), James39 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.