Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539005 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 2:44am On Nov 08, 2019
makaecoman:
SQUAD HELP!!!
When I discovered SH about 5 months ago, like everyone else, I submitted several names with
13 names approved and over 80 names rejected so far . Back then I assumed every name that SH rejected was useless and won't sell. Like you can already guess, I WAS WRONG.

Tonight I decided to check if any of my rejected names have been registered by other people and I discovered the following names (all in king) have been registered and some have been developed into working websites:

Speakre
KingCoders
ParkWella
SterlingAgro
BurgerTop
GetRocky
MoversPhilly
Codefuly
Reflektos

From the above list, it is obvious that I actually missed out on one or two gems that I could have registered.
So this got me thinking, there might still be other gems available in my rejected list but I'm too confused to decipher which to register. So if you're interested pm me so I can send you the full list and you can register based on your preference(s).

Note: Before you jump into conclusions, I'm not trying to collect money from anybody, it's simply CSR in my own little way to my fellow Nigerians.
Goodnight and Good morning as the case may be.
Well done boss.. though I don't know how to dm can you do that for me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2019
johndoe16784:
Good p.m everyone. I registered odessajanitorial//com on godaddy. Hit or miss?

if there's a town like Odessa in the United States, then it's good. There might be one. I lnow there's an Odessa in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johndoe16784: 5:22am On Nov 08, 2019
grandstar:

if there's a town like Odessa in the United States, then it's good. There might be one. I lnow there's an Odessa in Ukraine

its a city in Texas with over 100,000 residents....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2019
makaecoman:
SQUAD HELP!!!

Tonight I decided to check if any of my rejected names have been registered by other people and I discovered the following names (all in king) have been registered and some have been developed into working websites:

Speakre
KingCoders
ParkWella
SterlingAgro
BurgerTop
GetRocky
MoversPhilly
Codefuly
Reflektos

From the above list, it is obvious that I actually missed out on one or two gems that I could have registered.
Codefuly would definitely have been a nice one. It's usage is clearly defined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2019
kenralph:

Codefuly would definitely have been a nice one. It's usage is clearly defined.
You begin to wonder what criteria SH use to accept names.
They preach radio test, when clearly some of the names there will definitely fail the test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Congrat to the recent sellers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations @seuncyrus

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2019
ikhalyfah:

You begin to wonder what criteria SH use to accept names.
They preach radio test, when clearly some of the names there will definitely fail the test
If I recall correctly, I think I've seen where they said names could be rejected on the grounds that there are too many already listed in a particular niche. Perhaps that's what happened with that one.

Every rejected name isn't worthless. One must however be careful not to cross the divide between really good ones and their really crappy counterparts.

@Beckplanet, @therealMcCain and other brandable men around, what are your take on your company rejecting Codefuly/com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
kenralph:

If I recall correctly, I think I've seen where they said names could be rejected on the grounds that there are too many already listed in a particular niche. Perhaps that's what happened with that one.

Every rejected name isn't worthless. One must however be careful not to cross the divide between really good ones and their really crappy counterparts.

@Beckplanet, @therealMcCain and other brandable men around, what are your take on your company rejecting Codefuly/com?
Nice Name, but I will prefer codefully.com

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
kenralph:

You're correct, names can be rejected on the basis of similar names already listed in the same marketplace. However this may not be the case all the time. Some names can be rejected because they are not suited to target audience of the marketplace (Due to Poor quality or not being brandable enough).

Now coming to "Codefuly.com"

Code is a strong keyword and a Dictionary word also. And i believe any strong dictionary word will do well when combined with "Fully"
i.e Dictionary Word + Fully = Good name
Hence Codefully.com makes more sense.

This is because "fully" is partly a recognized English word. It Can stand on its own or can act as a suffix or prefix to any English word.

But I'm not sure about "Fuly". Hence Codefuly.com fails short of not being a complete English word combination.

For example i did a quick search on both "Fully" and "Fuly"

On Namebio, Brandbucket, and Brandpa
And here are the results

On namebio
"Fully" keyword records 71 entries in sales result. While
"Fuly" keyword has zero search in sales

On BrandBucket
"Fully" keyword records 184 entries in search result. While
"Fuly" keyword has zero search result.

On Brandpa
"Fully" keyword records over 50 entries in search result. While
"Fuly" keyword has zero search in sales.

This search results reflects the value of both keywords although domaining is unpredictable at times and anything can sales but to be on the safer side having names with higher keyword Demand is an advantage.

Peace cool

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Treasure28:
AllianceInsuranceServices in king
Bought on 12/08/2017 for $8.99
Sold on 30/05/2018 for $350
Venue: Namesilo
Net profit : $323.75

what do you mean by "in king"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmydsife(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brother there is a teaching grace on you. Please don't let it end with nairaland.

beckplanet:

You're correct, names can be rejected on the basis of similar names already listed in the same marketplace. However this may not be the case all the time. Some names can be rejected because they are not suited to target audience of the marketplace (Due to Poor quality or not being brandable enough).

Now coming to "Codefuly.com"

Code is a strong keyword and a Dictionary word also. And i believe any strong dictionary word will do well when combined with "Fully"
i.e Dictionary Word + Fully = Good name
Hence Codefully.com makes more sense.

This is because "fully" is partly a recognized English word. It Can stand on its own or can act as a suffix or prefix to any English word.

But I'm not sure about "Fuly". Hence Codefuly.com fails short of not being a complete English word combination.

For example i did a quick search on both "Fully" and "Fuly"

On Namebio, Brandbucket, and Brandpa
And here are the results

On namebio
"Fully" keyword records 71 entries in sales result. While
"Fuly" keyword has zero search in sales

On BrandBucket
"Fully" keyword records 184 entries in search result. While
"Fuly" keyword has zero search result.

On Brandpa
"Fully" keyword records over 50 entries in search result. While
"Fuly" keyword has zero search in sales.

This search results reflects the value of both keywords although domaining is unpredictable at times and anything can sales but to be on the safer side having names with higher keyword Demand is an advantage.

Peace cool

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
grandstar:

what do you mean by "in king"
.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
I can't view PMs so I'd just post the names here. Sorry for the delay

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Crazeworld:

.com

Please give me an example
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
grandstar:

Grandstar.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
grandstar:

Yourdomainname(.)com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pls I intend registering a name but I'm issues with godaddy registration as Tax ID is required and I don't know what to fill in the column.

Pls what can I do cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Abcruz:
Pls I intend registering a name but I'm issues with godaddy registration as Tax ID is required and I don't know what to fill in the column.

Pls what can I do cry
Register with other registrar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
schullten:

Yourdomainname(.)com

There's no .king in it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
grandstar:

There's no .king in it
.king is like a guy name (nickname) for .com.

Do you understand now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beckplanet,you are a great guy!
What do you think of Brandpa,I think they are more lenient in accepting names because I have many names rejected by SH but accepted on BP, even though I am yet to register them and pay the listing fees.

what do you think,bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
makaecoman:
I can't view PMs so I'd just post the names here. Sorry for the delay

Lol bro I'm not sure if most of these brandable names here are good enough.

For example

Cana and leef = (wrong word + another word) combination.

Cbdleef ( well don't know what to make of that)

BitHubb (you don't combine 2 keywords where one is wrong, it's a red flag)

Parkwella ( I think you were using the Nigerian concept on this one well, it doesn't work well with brandables)

Foodbration (sounds right but Too long)

Herbyys( I don't know what you mean by this double y + s lol. grin herbis would have been better)

Herbyss ( grin another wrong combo.)

Foodaniac (lol, niac is a suffix but with letter "a" in BTW the food and niac makes it a 3 keyword brandable not really attractive)

Brandzify( Well Brandify is much better)

Coinnyt (Coin + nyt didn't actually insinuate much thought and BTW watch the double "n"wink

Kushabis (sounds nice but Well "kush" names doesn't have alot of sale history at moment)

Smartovate ( Really long)

Med and herb (kind of flows well together) but only good for SH listing grin

Anyways kudos bro for coming up with the list (ain't easy) wink though i won't recommend registering most of the names in there to avoid losing money.

Peace cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
GoDaddy 0.99$ not working for me, keeps showing 4.99$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Favour196:
GoDaddy 0.99$ not working for me, keeps showing 4.99$
Use coupon code boss.

Coupon//com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
bobojoshua:

Use coupon code boss.

Coupon//com
I think its more of an IP and card thing, if the two has been used to reg once, the only code is for 50% slash,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please can anyone put me through how outbounding with Facebook is done like do I need to create a different account for this ?or would clients take my private fb page serious ? Pls I would really nid a reply from the house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
bobojoshua:

Use coupon code boss.

Coupon//com

What is the coupon code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Innoxxacs:
I think its more of an IP and card thing, if the two has been used to reg once, the only code is for 50% slash,

I registered my GoDaddy account since but I have never used it to buy any domain

I just want to use it now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
seuncyrus:
Finally my first sale ! (Long post alert) grin
I learnt about domaining around 2015 around the time I started fiverr but i couldn't concentrate beacuse of fiverr money grin  bought many crap domains (didnt even know anything about geo domain &outbounding ). I even came to meet iykepromtions around 2017 at idi iroko (don't know if you still remember me ) . I did the training bought about three domains and didn't make a sale , i never even contacted him back to ask for more guidelines or what to do.

So early this year I came back. started reading from page 1 of this thread . I told myself if i didn't finish reading the whole thread I won't buy a single domain. So i read , liked  posts about sales reports,  outbonding tips and all (if you see any of your old posts getting likes , that's probably me) The page was already over 500 before i could get up to date.
So i bought 10 domains with the connectresller promo(mix of geo and brandables) , one got accepted  by SH ..outbonded on three domains , got no response and i stopped.  I kept reading sales report every month , hoping for a miracle  (without actually doing anything ) . I just kept proscastinating the outbonding like say them deh do me. I was just reading the thread a few days ago and I noticed a guy complaining about not getting any sales . So i went back on one of my domains , came up with 126 end users  and started outbonding.

I was at number 23 when i got a mail that an offer as been received on my domains , I accepted immediately . About 20 mins later I got another inquiry asking for price from an end user ,i replied... but it as been sold .

Bankruptcylawyerca.com
Venue: dan.com
Bought: august 25
Listed on dan: oct 29
Sold: Nov 5
Purchase: connect reseller promot
Asking: $349
Sold: $250

Thanks to iykepromtions and other wonderful contributors on this thread . To those yet to make a sale yours will come soon.

This is motivational bro. Congrats

Please help. I'll like you to explain how you found your 126 end users

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
UsedPavers .com
Purchased : $6.99
Initial offer : $100
Sold: $375
Sale venue : Dan
Hold time : 5 months

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Treasure28:
UsedPavers .com
Purchased : $6.99
Initial offer : $100
Sold: $375
Sale venue : Dan
Hold time : 5 months

Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.