Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538822 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Josmila:

How do you check for new sales on dan please?

Domains you just missed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ayobamms:

Domains you just missed.

Yea, just saw it now. Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Crazeworld:
how do you forward it? Cos even if you enter bbplans.com into your browser, it will still show you that page

It's a simple thing. If you make use of Afternic name servers, it will show you that page when you type the domain url into your browser. But if you list your domain for sale on their marketplace, it will still show you that page as you're seeing it but you have to type the full URL as you refered above.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
cdor777:

I have replied your PM.

For faster response, submit your request to our Facebook page EpikNigeria.

Best Regards
Alright thanks.
I have contacted Rob, no need to continue PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Firefox01:
No na. For easy sharing of ideas and tips
No wahala.
Check my siggy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
justmykel:

No wahala.
Check my siggy
Sent a message already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
my lil contribution. Saw someone combining a city+realtor.com for a geo. The term REALTOR seems to be a trademarked name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Imustreturn:
is the promo still on bro
yes is still on bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crystalopaque: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
priceaction:
I can't use my 2debit cards(access visa and stanbic ibtc MasterCard) on GoDaddy for even anything. It's always showing red message like the information is not complete, yet no information that is lacking. Even I have attached the card to active PayPal, it will not go through. I am lost here. Anyone had similar experiences?
ya can't use my diamond bank atm for anything online transactions don't know y yet day say it's. fine...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
I asked if registring a name that has dropped for over 1yr or more is advisable? which no one responded.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Firefox01:
Can you please give me afternic name servers?
NS3.AFTERNIC.COM
NS4.AFTERNIC.COM

That's for their new landing pages that bear the trusted GoDaddy logo, which most people believe is better than their former landing pages.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Zigla:
I asked if registring a name that has dropped for over 1yr or more is advisable? which no one responded.
Depends on the name.
The general thinking is that most of the good names would have been taken by that time, by people hunting through expired domains, but occasionally you can still find a few that slipped through the cracks and wasn't registered by anyone.
But it will take you a lot more work going through a lot of crappy names, as most of the names are crappy for one reason or another, but yes, you can if you are ready to do that.

Most people will rather stick to the recently expired names in the hope that not all the gems have been picked up by that time, as the chances of finding better names are higher.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
God bless you. @DonX001

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
pwetie:
my lil contribution. Saw someone combining a city+realtor.com for a geo. The term REALTOR seems to be a trademarked name.
Many people are selling it. If you check GoDaddy valuation you will see related sale. I recently bought a city + realtors. Wish to sell it soon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Zigla:
God bless you. @DonX001
And you too....with plenty sales...lol. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
DonX001:

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM
NS4.AFTERNIC.COM

That's for their new landing pages that bear the trusted GoDaddy logo, which most people believe is better than their former landing pages.
NS1 NS2 is not okay? Just changed it at domain king to NS1 NS2
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Firefox01:
NS1 NS2 is not okay? Just changed it at domain king to NS1 NS2
Those are for their older landing page as far as I know.
Like I said, most people think the newer one is better because it displays GoDaddy logo prominently at the top of the page, which boosts trust with end users.
But if you prefer the older one, fine, whatever rocks your boat.
You can always still change later on to the newer page's nameservers if you choose.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Epik Happy Hour Promo

$6.99 .COM Creates and Transfers for next 2.5 hours.

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
D1uncle:
Auto//Bronx in Kings. $580

Memphis//Tree //Removal// $650.

Great sales and huge ROI. Nice on bro smiley

D1uncle:

Some would want to know the portfolio size. Is not small 75-2=73

Thanks for shedding light on your portfolio. It really helps, it further reinforce that Geo Domain Business is a game of number, the more you reg good domain names the more chances of getting sales.

D1uncle:

But my first sales cover all my investment.

You deserved more, I like your sheer determination and the spirit of keep on keeping on. A person like me would have thrown in the towel after 30 domain names with no single sale. A great sales report. More sales to our portfolio. Sweet cool

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2019

Thank you for submitting your domain name(s) to Afternic for listing. All names submitted to Afternic are run through integrity checks before they are made live for bidding in our extensive domain marketplace.

Afternic verifies the registration of each listing. Unfortunately, we cannot determine proper registration of the following name(s) due to inaccurate data (WHOIS data) associated with their domain name registration:

texastaxiguy.com

The domain names above have been removed from your Afternic portfolio due to these WhoIs issues.

You may request an appeal for any of the domain names we have removed. Please contact our customer service department at the phone number below.

Thank you for using Afternic,

Bought this domain from domainking.ng. What do I do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Firefox01:

Thank you for submitting your domain name(s) to Afternic for listing. All names submitted to Afternic are run through integrity checks before they are made live for bidding in our extensive domain marketplace.

Afternic verifies the registration of each listing. Unfortunately, we cannot determine proper registration of the following name(s) due to inaccurate data (WHOIS data) associated with their domain name registration:

texastaxiguy.com

The domain names above have been removed from your Afternic portfolio due to these WhoIs issues.

You may request an appeal for any of the domain names we have removed. Please contact our customer service department at the phone number below.

Thank you for using Afternic,

Bought this domain from domainking.ng. What do I do?

Take a screenshot of these domain name from your domain king portfolio, send a reply mail to Afternic with the screenshot attached.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Channel5:

Take a screenshot of these domain name from your domain king portfolio, send a reply mail to Afternic with the screenshot attached.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ufotty2001: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
manlawal:
i was doing facebook outbounding and got a reply for the first time , immediately i told him my name he just blocked me straight
I can't stop laughing everyday I read this ur comments. My brother the country that we are from had been a problem to our individual growths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yeahh(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello great people, please how do you respond to end user saying not interested at this time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Just seeing that my afternic àccount has been suspended. Don't even know what's wrong
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbiet(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Hello! I've been following this group for almost 2years now and I must say, you guys are awesome.
I took a leap today and I need some heads.
Registered with GoDaddy. Listed on epik and afternic.

I googled the registered name but it's not coming up. Is it normal?

If I'm to outbound, were exactly and how do I direct my prospective buyers? GoDaddy, afternic or epik? Btw, nameserver points to afternic.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Hello great people, I have a got a question: Should one go for say "America + Services or American + Services"? Gurus in the house, feedback did be appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2019
If an end-user replies with "not interested", u should wait 24hours and then follow up asking how much he can pay or with reduced price in 50's if u ready to let domain go. Sometimes it's the price but they are "shy" to say so.

Experienced it just yesterday, buyer says won't buy, i followed with say ur price, he said it, i increased, he agreed.
Hoping to receive pay Monday or weekend.

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2019
ikhalyfah:
If an end-user replies with "not interested", u should wait 24hours and then follow up asking how much he can pay or with reduced price in 50's if u ready to let domain go. Sometimes it's the price but they are "shy" to say so.

Experienced it just yesterday, buyer says won't buy, i followed with say ur price, he said it, i increased, he agreed.
Hoping to receive pay Monday or weekend.
New way of posting sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Rays123:
Hello great people, I have a got a question: Should one go for say "America + Services or American + Services"? Gurus in the house, feedback did be appreciated.

America + service is better I think.. the only domain I have ever sold contain American + services although it was sold through auction.
safe.......

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Sadiq3051:

America + service is better I think.. the only domain I have ever sold contain American + services although it was sold through auction.
safe.......
How much do you pay to list at auction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Abdulasod, Tunni, Eruditeprof(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.