Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548276 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2019
ikhalyfah:
First GoDaddy sale.
Gratitude to Allah.
Details to follow
Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
. What page is it?

www.nairaland.com/3430037/389

I tried using this method, but still I couldn't send to more than 5 pages and I was restricted!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
iykepromotions:
Good morning pals. Use this below if you've reached an agreement with a buyer but he or she still refuses to pay. Use the template below. Works fine.

" Hello, trust you're doing great. You recently showed interest to buy the domain name...... for $2000

Can we finalize the deal today? Click on wwww.. to make payment.

However if you're no longer interested, please let me know right away so as to contact other organizations that may have interest.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Regards "
Congratulations on your recent sale boss. Have you tried this follow up on that pending WhatsApp deal? Give us good news abeg!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2019
justmykel:

www.nairaland.com/3430037/389

I tried using this method, but still I couldn't send to more than 5 pages and I was restricted!

Use messanger app instead. Click the send message or messenger icon on the page and it will redirect to your app. If you get restricted send 'Hi' first then your outbound message

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Use messanger app instead. Click the send message or messenger icon on the page and it will redirect to your app. If you get restricted send 'Hi' first then your outbound message
Tried this as well! Oh “hi” first?
Make I try this format, thanks boss.

Modified; for the 1st time, I was able to contact 8 pages but e no dey go again! I wonder wetin I do Mark Nsukkabag
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2019
hello, please I just made 350 dollars on after nic , what is the best way to receive this money, wiring or good as gold ?? its urgent plz

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Electricboy:
hello, please I just made 350 dollars on after nic , what is the best way to receive this money, wiring or good as gold ?? its urgent plz

Wire transfer. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2019
For those waiting for Gandi reversal ...the just reversed my 2$ now to my Africard..check your card

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Congrats to the sellers.

Mine is coming.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Channel5:
For those waiting for Gandi reversal ...the just reversed my 2$ now to my Africard..check your card
I just checked mine nothing[color=#006600][/color] how long did it take before ur reversal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
iykepromotions:
if it's still available; " Thanks for the Enquiry. Yes it's still available and it's currently listed at a domain marketplace; Dan.com. (escrow services will be used in the whole process)

For testimonials and more information on how Dan.com marketplace works, do a quick Google search on your own or check out this link;https://dan.com/help/buyer-guide

Let me know if you've got other enquiries.

Regards"

thanks u very much boss! I really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guys, hope UBA mastercard can purchase domains and do people still go through PayPal to receive payment like in 2016 or you can get paid directly to your account now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Smartquotes007:

I just checked mine nothing[color=#006600][/color] how long did it take before ur reversal?

2 weeks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
Guys, hope UBA mastercard can purchase domains and do people still go through PayPal to receive payment like in 2016 or you can get paid directly to your account now?
I need an answer please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
I dunno abt d mastercard.
Yes u can receive directly to ur acct
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
ikhalyfah:
I dunno abt d mastercard. Yes u can receive directly to ur acct
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
iykepromotions:
Caliber/metal /roof.com Bought $5.99 dynadot last month
Sales type; outbounding, $150
Congrats. is this a geo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Geofavor:

Congrats. is this a geo?
I think the Calibermetalroof/net guys purchased
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
When you're asked for zip code what do I input abeg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
When you're asked for zip code what do I input abeg?
Anybody please? undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by freestylelos(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
leave it blank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
freestylelos:
leave it blank
God bless you bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please someone's ever pushed to Dan's 123-reg account? If they have any?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Firefox01:
Simply go to google and type "ur area name zip code"
Eg maitama abuja zip code

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Urgent please!
whats the best replay to an end user that says "How do i Know you own the domain?"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pls How do I make my domains appear like this on Afternic (https://www.afternic.com/domains/bbplans.com) ....Is there a specific nameserver for this ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
wink

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ibrixy:
Urgent please!
whats the best replay to an end user that says "How do i Know you own the domain?"

Send a screenshot of your portfolio with the domain in question clearly visible. Also inform him that the transaction would be handled by the marketplace's escrow service.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
2horsePOWER:
wink
Are you part of the winners bro and what did you guys participate in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, Mkin, Alearna and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.