Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580466 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2019
massive1019:
copy the text from godaddy...go to netsol...manage domains...click on name...edit ns....advance ns....TXT.....paste the text copied from godaddy in the first two column, note, don't change anything...click save/apply....leave for 3 hours...then go back to your auction page at gd....click selling.....name(s) verified.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Imustreturn:
how do I search them via Facebook?
Facebook search button

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Didijiji: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Innoxxacs:
here is.m a reply I got from godaddy
Please how can i get this godaddy help contact?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2019
xclusiveguy4:

Subuhanallah 99 tabs shocked shocked, how do you manage all bro
This business needs something like dat grin
I reach over a hundred, but find time to close some
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Abdulasod:
Any suggestion on the right email subject to use while outbounding?
If domain is VegasAutoshop/com
U use
" Vegas Autoshop "

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Didijiji:
Auctions@godaddy/com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Didijiji: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Auctions@godaddy/com
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Didijiji:
Twitter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I tell you bro,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xclusiveguy4(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

chai I just started recently, still reading and learning before jumping in to buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2019
xclusiveguy4:
chai I just started recently, still reading and learning before jumping in to buy
Good idea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Josmila:
Still not able to access my Netsol account despite all attempts by their customer care agents to reset my passport. Dunno the kind of one chance I've entered like this
am having the same problem.. This kind one chance me sef no understand.. got an enduser who promised to buy 1 of the domains next month and i can no longer access my Netsol account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Dreydoe:
am having the same problem.. This kind one chance me sef no understand.. got an enduser who promised to buy 1 of the domains next month and i can no longer access my Netsol account

It's so sad honestly, whatever the issues are, they should have an override or something, or a remote way one can access his account. It's no longer funny again. I chat them up almost everyday, I even call for long minutes at times, all have been futile.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Netsol customers, i feel for y'all, it's soo unprofessional of them.
Hopefully all be well soon
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Josmila:

It's so sad honestly, whatever the issues are, they should have an override or something, or a remote way one can access his account. It's no longer funny again. I chat them up almost everyday, I even call for long minutes at times, all have been futile.
contact them through live chat...tell them you have tried the reset password link sent to your email. they will send a working link to you.

note: copy the error message that was displayed whenever you try the reset password link and send to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2019
mazizitonene:
Thanks @channel5 for the PayPal assistance. Got my funds.....

How long did it take? And can it be used for uae account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2019
I have read some extensive information both here and Google on domianing. I intend to make my first purchase soon. My question is what payment medium is used to purchase? Do I have to go to the bank to get my master card or are there more things involved with payment procedures during domain purchase?

Cc everyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by punter9(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
I have read some extensive information both here and Google on domianing. I intend to make my first purchase soon. My question is what payment medium is used to purchase? Do I have to go to the bank to get my master card or are there more things involved with payment procedures during domain purchase?

Cc everyone

To purchase a domain is easy. You can purchase domain using a MasterCard(naira or dollar), PayPal, etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Cc everyone
Mastercard, visa, paypal etc

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hello guys, i need add few names to my portfolio . What's the cheapest registrar and where can I register a dot net name cheaper. there is this name whose all other extensions have been taken except the dot net that dropped.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
I was able to reset my 2 netsol account's password without any issue. Though that was just few days after the attack on their website. They sent me a link and I used it, I am surprised that you guys are now having issues resetting yours! Its been a while I checked my account sha make e no be say, I go come dey experience same issue after having successfully changd my password
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
punter9:

To purchase a domain is easy. You can purchase domain using a MasterCard(naira or dollar), PayPal, etc

So just my ATM card is enough to do domain purchasing?

Thanks for responding
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Mastercard, visa, paypal etc

Thanks, please what platforms are idea to purchase domain and cheat too?

Thanks again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
My buyer is yet to activate transfer after three reminders from Dan. I contacted many end users and don't know the one that bought the domain.

Promxy94
Branduche
ICauseTrouble
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ask dan to provide you with the email
And recently if dan says they have contacted the buyer, just know it’s a lie. They are always 48hrs late

alawi5k:
My buyer is yet to activate transfer after three reminders from Dan. I contacted many end users and don't know the one that bought the domain.

Promxy94
Branduche
ICauseTrouble

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Branduche:
Ask dan to provide you with the email
And recently if dan says they have contacted the buyer, just know it’s a lie. They are always 48hrs late

Mahn, they've been piss poor since going blockchain, one would have thought they'll better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
jamih:

contact them through live chat...tell them you have tried the reset password link sent to your email. they will send a working link to you.

note: copy the error message that was displayed whenever you try the reset password link and send to them.

The live chat box seems to have a mind of it's own, cos it hardly appears on screen for you to use, which is why I had to call them at some point.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
When someone auctions his domain amd set a reserve price, does it mean if it does not hit above reserve price he won't sell it.

For example

Startbid is 1$

Increment is 1$

Reserve price is 2000$

If I place a 1$ startbid and I happen to be the only one, will I get it even though reserve price wasn't met.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thanks, please what platforms are idea to purchase domain and cheat too?

Thanks again
Get one for 0.99$ @godaddy. No privacy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Channel5:
When someone auctions his domain amd set a reserve price, does it mean if it does not hit above reserve price he won't sell it.

For example

Startbid is 1$

Increment is 1$

Reserve price is 2000$

If I place a 1$ startbid and I happen to be the only one, will I get it even though reserve price wasn't met.
Nope, you wont get it. Reserve price is the minimum the seller is willing to take
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
@channel5, Concerning paypal withdrawal to Uba Africard, how long does it take? And can it be used for uae account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chamladas:

Nope, you wont get it. Reserve price is the minimum the seller is willing to take

Thanks

Was about placing 1$ bid on Namepros for bitcoinswap.com

I saw the $2000 reserve price and got confused.

No need then is same thing as BIN of 2k

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), victornoah(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.