Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,557 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3623806 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (3330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
eddy42:
Hello house, please I got this reply after a follow up mail I sent to end-users this afternoon, though I've replied him with the link, do you think I should call him ?
N.B I don't have a US Number.
You call him, you throw away your sale. It's as simple as that!! I said it to someone here a few days ago, never come across as desperate to end-users becuz, if you do, you might have just destroyed your chance of getting a sale. Calling him will communicate this to him indirectly. Give him time! Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
eddy42:

Please I need help oo, my people.

You don't need to call him yet if that response is very recent. Just give it a day or two, and then send him a reminder asking if got your last email

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Okay, Thank you all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abbey19877: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

Just read to page 60 of this huge thread. Great work y'all are doing here over the years. Your inputs have been golden. Big ups, bosses!
I still don't feel ready to buy a name yet. I'm currently working on the ability to spot a good geo+service name.

I also don't know the meaning of those abbreviations on the ED dashboard. Would anybody be kind enough to tell me what they mean, please?

bros please what's the right setting when purchasing on namesilo. picture attached

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
for those who have received money with Luno wallet, how long does it take for bitcoin from Dan to reflect in Ur wallet?

bcus, Dan have sent me bitcoin since afternoon, up till now the BTC have not reflect yet!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Completed Sale.

Fleetinstallationservice//king
Purchase- $7.49 Epik
Sold- $200
Venue-Dan
Hold time- 4days

More sales to us all!
Congratulations. More sales to us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Eldeedon:
for those who have received money with Luno wallet, how long does it take for bitcoin from Dan to reflect in Ur wallet?
Few minutes/hours @ quidax
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
abbey19877:

thanks bro

please how is the setting for domain purchased on namesilo should be put?
I've never used namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
alawi5k:
I think it's not compulsory to report sales. If you don't want to share the name, no need reporting sales here. Wondering what my fellow newbies will learn from this report.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
alawi5k:
Few minutes/hours @ quidax

I used Luno wallet, up till now I haven't receive anything since afternoon dat Dan sent the payment

should I be worried
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
eddy42:

Please I need help oo, my people.
Since u have sent link, sit back and wait.
Don't call wit ur naija number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

They will learn the patience. Which is the message i want to deliver.
Thanks.
More sales to us all
Bro please, report in full sir, we dey learn from you guys reported sales ohh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Eldeedon:

I used Luno wallet, up till now I haven't receive anything since afternoon dat Dan sent the payment

should I be worried

Check your wallet.

You'll should see something like incoming bitcoin 1/3 approval or so.
Once it reaches 3/3 it should hit your account.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can a particular domain qualified for selling if it has been banned from goggle Adsense?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kendzyma:

Thanks
Received payment now. GTB@360
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

We will learn the patience. Which is the message i want to deliver.
Thanks.
More sales to us all
@ikhalyfah, there is no need to report a sale if you will only leave us wondering what the name you sold was. Since, there is no NDA, please make full disclosure otherwise, its better to keep it to yourself. Thanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Check your wallet.

You'll should see something like incoming bitcoin 1/3 approval or so.
Once it reaches 3/3 it should hit your account.

it was 0/3 approval this afternoon when I checked , buh now is no longer showing it..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Thanks.
More sales to us all

From the onset, there has been no harm in full report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Thanks.
More sales to us all
There's no message/lesson in that sales report. 45 days or so is actually a fast sale so I wonder what you mean by patience.

Don't report sales If you feel like trying out the name you sold in other cities, no one can blame you for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Thanks.
More sales to us all

Yeah the patience Is the key
But for those that want to follow trend
Remember after your first sale some was inspired and follow suit and also got a sale from your sale

Two of my friends that almost gave up landed a sale today

Each $200

One was via sedo the other was Afternic buy now

So happy for them, there spirit is relieved back into the game

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
kenralph:

There's no message/lesson in that sales report. 45 days or so is actually a fast sale so I wonder what you mean by patience.

Don't report sales If you feel like trying out the name you sold in other cities, no one can blame you for that.
Noted.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Channel5:

Yeah the patience I the key
But for those that want to follow trend
Remember after your first sale some was inspired and follow suit and also got a sale from your sale.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abcruz:

From the onset, there has been no harm in full report.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Within 24 hours
Eldeedon:

bcus, Dan have sent me bitcoin since afternoon, up till now the BTC have not reflect yet!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Now know I ain't supposed to report a sale if my plan is to explore other cities. Sincere apologies please bros.
Thanks to all that contribute to this thread!

More sales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abbey19877: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
as anyone purchase domain from namesilo here? please after you must have complete your order.. what next please ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Eldeedon:

it was 0/3 approval this afternoon when I checked , buh now is no longer showing it..
It'll soon reflect in your account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Now know I ain't supposed to report a sale if my plan is to explore other cities. Sincere apologies please bros.
Thanks to all that contribute to this thread!

More sales to us all.
Nobody is competing with you in any regards. Cooperation is the key... Your self~interest will consume you!!! I remember when you were going up and down asking for "Sales Letter", imagine if the generous folks on this thread didn't lend you a helping now..

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Eldeedon:

Bitcoin payment is instantly received.it's better you recontact him about the payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
eddy42:
Hello house, please I got this reply after a follow up mail I sent to end-users this afternoon, though I've replied him with the link, do you think I should call him ?
N.B I don't have a US Number.

Same happened to me. I just sent the following:

Good Morning Name,

Thanks for your interest. The domain name is currently registered through ...... & put up for sale on Undeveloped(Escrow).

Kindly follow the link below to begin the process of acquiring the domain name. You will receive a mail from the escrow team shortly.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions or complaints.

Kind Regards,

Your Name

www.domain.com

Most will pay,don't just sit back and assume he would follow through, some are total novices when it comes to buying domain names. Wish you luck

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
Bitcoin payment is instantly received.it's better you recontact him about the payment.

who should I contact? Dan or Luno?

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (3330) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BriteWay, Domainer1999, elyte89, GrammarNazi1(m), Mkingz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.