Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558446 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin
2sexycom:
spam bot lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osnami:

Can't see the add domain option. Thats what am trying to say. Can you help with a screenshot?

See this

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
mayorj:

See this
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osnami:

Can't see the add domain option. Thats what am trying to say. Can you help with a screenshot?
When you log in
You scrow down and under MY DOMAIN you will see
Add Domain. epic is easy to navigate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
plagiarism1:

When you log in
You scrow down and under MY DOMAIN you will see
Add Domain. epic is easy to navigate

Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
owolabi5:

Please how do you cash out from SH

Thanks man

More sales by GOD's grace!!

Thanks.

I use Payoneer, they take 15$ off. Local man has not cashed in since, but I think it's 2% of your withdrawal they take now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Votumejero:

Thanks.

I use Payoneer, they take 15$ off. Local man has not cashed in since, but I think it's 2% of your withdrawal they take now.
Who took $15 off?
Dom acct. or withdrawal to naira acct?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
tranxo:

Who took $15 off?
Dom acct. or withdrawal to naira acct?

Payoneer took it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Guys having issues with password reset on Network Solutions, has anyone gotten theirs resolved yet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Votumejero:

Payoneer took it.

At what point?

What you received at Payoneer was less than what you withdrew from SH by $15, or what you got in your Dom acct was less than what you withdrew from Payoneer by $15?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Votumejero:

Thanks.

it's now 10% of every withdrawal not 2%
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osnami:

Hello,

Use this link

https://registrar.epik.com/portfolio-import

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
justmykel:

But I was able to add a BIN price to my non epik domains this morning! How come

New Development

I have been informed by the Tech team that BIN now works for Non Epik domain name

If you've not been approved for External Marketplace listing yet, send your Epik Email address to our Facebook page (Epik Nigeria)

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Reality11:
Please who has listed domains that are not registered with goddady on their auction platform?

I successfully listed those that are registered with them.

But those that are not registered with them is giving me wahala. They requested I change the TXT recorded with my registrar which I did(epik support did it) but godaddy still saying I have to change it.

I did the screenshot option and they are saying the whois record did tally with my godaddy record. And of course I used same details.

Please anyone that has listed successfully should help me through.

I have successfully listed 2 none godady registered names with them. just mail them to send you the Txt record using the email you signed up with then copy the code. it will look like Godaddyverification=gbmananamaje . goto your registerar, login, click on setting, manage DNS then select Txt paste the code in 2 spaces you will find there. forget about the subdomain own its optional, save. mail them that you have inserted it. remember to change your nameserver after their confirmation, if not you domain won't be pointed to any landing page

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
tranxo:

At what point?

What you received at Payoneer was less than what you withdrew from SH by $15, or what you got in your Dom acct was less than what you withdrew from Payoneer by $15?

It's their charge fee or commission. Payoneer will inform you before you make withdrawal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
clems88:

Oh!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Who has sold a domain registered on 123-reg? How many days does transfer take
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Liftkid:

I have successfully listed 2 none godady registered names with them. just mail them to send you the Txt record using the email you signed up with then copy the code. it will look like Godaddyverification=gbmananamaje . goto your registerar, login, click on setting, manage DNS then select Txt paste the code in 2 spaces you will find there. forget about the subdomain own its optional, save. mail them that you have inserted it. remember to change your nameserver after their confirmation, if not you domain won't be pointed to any landing page

So after changing the txt, I should also put their name servers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Votumejero:

It's their charge fee or commission. Payoneer will inform you before you make withdrawal

Withdrawal to Dom acct., or to local naira acct? Please be specific.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't understand. Are you guys on a different Payoneer?

clems88:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sandycee:
Who has sold a domain registered on 123-reg? How many days does transfer take
5days, domain will be out in d 6th day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
I'm having a hard time listing a domain I bought from epik on GoDaddy. Do I need membership subscription to list domain in GoDaddy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
I'm having a hard time listing a domain I bought from epik on GoDaddy. Do I need membership subscription to list domain in GoDaddy?

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please people, i just saw this message from simon, how will i get the authorization code?, the domain was registered with netsol

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please how can i get authorisation code from netsol a.s.a.p
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
ikhalyfah:

5days, domain will be out in d 6th day
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ibrixy:
Please how can i get authorisation code from netsol a.s.a.p
The fastest way is for you to call them. It will be sent to ur inbox immediately. If you do it from your dashboard it will take three days before you get author code.
Just call them straight away. They'll just ask you some questions relating to ur name, the fone number or ur account no, security question, then u are done

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
ollybode:

The fastest way is for you to call them. It will be sent to ur inbox immediately. If you do it from your dashboard it will take three days before you get author code.
Just call them straight away. They'll just ask you some questions relating to ur name, the fone number or ur account no, security question, then u are done
Chaiii, every registrar get him own wahalaa cry
3 days for code? shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Is 123-reg.co.uk still doing promo or what? Was able to register for £1.99

They offer a good deal. I just registered. Please how do I change name servers from the manager page? I can't find anything like that there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

They offer a good deal. I just registered. Please how do I change name servers from the manager page? I can't find anything like that there
Find "manage" next to the domain and click

Keep on surfing, u will see it.
Ain't that difficult..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
cdor777:

New Development

I have been informed by the Tech team that BIN now works for Non Epik domain name

If you've not been approved for External Marketplace listing yet, send your Epik Email address to our Facebook page (Epik Nigeria)

Regards

I've been approved. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Find "manage" next to the domain and click

Keep on surfing, u will see it.
Ain't that difficult..

Alright thanks and God bless you. Look how much they charged me sha. A little above 1.99 like I read here

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.