Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558075 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
ollybode:

The fastest way is for you to call them. It will be sent to ur inbox immediately. If you do it from your dashboard it will take three days before you get author code.
Just call them straight away. They'll just ask you some questions relating to ur name, the fone number or ur account no, security question, then u are done
Thank you very much,... please can you help support number, the one on their website is not going through. I'm begging..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Alright thanks and God bless you. Look how much they charged me sha. A little above 1.99 like I read here
It happens occasionally, i was charged over £3 one time, but still good deal i believe
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
ikhalyfah:

It happens occasionally, i was charged over £3 one time, but still good deal i believe

Yep.. I will register a few more with them tomorrow. I'm doing research for now. Thanks for everything
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ibrixy:

Thank you very much,... please can you help support number, the one on their website is not going through. I'm begging..

I always use that number but
I will advice you to chat up their customer reps, and tell them you need an author code urgently, they will give you number to call.

NB: I always use virtual us line to do d calling, @omoluabi09 drop one here sometimes ago.

How to get USA number:

Install VPN from google play, it could be usavpn or droid VPN. Both work fine.
Connect ur VPN to change it from Nigeria IP to us IP preferably-
Go to google play store and install textme app-open the text me app and sign up: from there follow textme instructions you will get a virtual USA no. I have using this number to call foreign lines without any problem.
Just make sure you change ur IP to us ip with the vpn before u install textme cos naija IP no work ooo
Alternative app that works perfectly well is texplusapp. You follow the same process of the textme to get it installed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Social Media Influencer Sentenced to 14 Years for Devising Plan to Steal Domain Name at Gunpoint

Social media influencer Rossi Lorathio Adams II has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for his role in a plot to steal a domain name at gunpoint.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Iowa announced Adams’ sentencing in a Monday after he was found guilty of one count of conspiracy to interfere with commerce by force, threats, and violence in April.

The case unfolded in 2015 when Adams — also known as “Polo” started a company called State Snaps while he was a student at Iowa State.

The company’s claim to fame was posting risqué images of wild-partying college students on its Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat feeds. Iowa State was not pleased, according to the United States Attorney’s Office Northern District of Iowa, but Adams, now 27, continued posting, often using the hashtag #DoItForState.

According to court records, Adams had more than one million followers on his social channels at the height of State Snaps’ success. Though he already owned the DoIt4State.com domain, he wanted to buy DoItForState.com as well. The problem? The URL wasn’t for sale. When the Cedar Rapids-based owner of the domain refused to sell it, Adams hatched a violent plan to steal it instead, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office release.

Things took a turn in June 2017 when Adams asked his cousin Sherman Hopkins Jr. to break into the home of the domain-owner — identified only as “E.D.” in court filings — and try to steal the domain at gunpoint. Adams had found the owner’s address through GoDaddy registration records, according to the United State’s Attorney’s Office.

The news release states that Adams had “provided Hopkins with a demand note, which contained instructions for transferring the domain to Adams’ GoDaddy account.”

Court records show that Hopkins was wearing pantyhose on his head, as well as a hat and sunglasses, and was carrying a stolen gun as well as a taser.

Upon entering the victim’s home, Hopkins kicked down the bedroom door of the domain-owner, who had heard him break in and tried to hide. Hopkins ordered the victim to follow the instructions on the demand note before pistol-whipping him in the head and holding the gun to his head, the release states.

The victim attempted to wrestle the gun away from Hopkins and was subsequently shot in the leg — but the victim also managed to shoot Hopkins in the chest multiple times before calling the police.

In addition to his 14-year sentence, Adams was also ordered to make nearly $9,000 in restitution as well as pay costs of prosecution, which totals to $3,957. He has also been ordered to repay the Court $22,000 in attorney fees, according to the United State’s Attorney’s Office.

Adams is currently being held in the United States Marshal’s custody until he is transported to federal prison.

In 2018, Hopkins was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

https://people.com/crime/social-media-influencer-sentenced-to-14-years-for-devising-plan-to-steal-domain-name-at-gunpoint/

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
ollybode:

I always use that number but
I will advice you to chat up their customer reps, and tell them you need an author code urgently, they will give you number to call.

NB: I always use virtual us line to do d calling, @omoluabi09 drop one here sometimes ago.

How to get USA number:

Install VPN from google play.
Connect ur VPN to change it from Nigeria IP - go to google play store and install textme app-open the text me app and sign up: from there follow text instructions you will get a virtual USA no. I have using this number to call foreign line without any pro. Just make sure you change ur IP us ip with the vpn
but can i just tell Simon that i prefer a push to Dan's account, which one is faster please i don't want to lose this sale..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ibrixy:

but can i just tell Simon that i prefer a push to Dan's account, which one is faster please i don't want to lose this sale..
Dan is acting base on buyer's instructions. If the domain is more than 60days old, some buyers may insist they want author code. And there is no other option than to give author code or else you want to lose that sales.
Calling netsol is simple if you can follow my suggestion. But if you know you don't want to call, all u need to do, is to tell Dan that the buyer should wait for 3days before you can get author code from netsol.

Simon understand how netsol works. Bro be calm u won't lose the sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
cdor777:

New Development

I have been informed by the Tech team that BIN now works for Non Epik domain name

If you've not been approved for External Marketplace listing yet, send your Epik Email address to our Facebook page (Epik Nigeria)

Regards

Which of your withdrawal method is the fastest or anyone that have withdrawn from Epik should tell how is it with their withdrawal and the fastest method to use.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
I have a whole lot of brandables in my head i want to register, park and 4get but I need to buy really cheap.king for them...

What's the cheapest . King now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
TampaAutoMart/king

Hit or miss??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Reality11:

So after changing the txt, I should also put their name servers?

no. after their confirmation, change your name server to your preferred

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
tranxo:
I don't understand. Are you guys on a different Payoneer?

different ke.. it was suppose to have started since Nov 1st
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
clems88:
different ke.. it was suppose to have started since Nov 1st
When last were you charged 10%, and was your withdrawal to a dom acct or naira acct
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
tranxo:

When last were you charged 10%, and was your withdrawal to a dom acct or naira acct
well I haven't withdrawn recently . I sell directly to a buyer here. But my friend confirmed the percentage since he withdraws often. N it's to naira account .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
visaliaautoinsurance//king
Visaliaemployment//king
Hit or miss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telvin7(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pls am a newbie here and I really need someone kind to teach me about domaining
Pls I am begging cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:
https://dan.com/domain-seller/billy-61501882-df35-4c54-ba8d-662bdbc202bf?&order_by=relevance

Who is this guy and what is he doing?

He sold blackfriday and salesman
I'm sure he sold them for €100 each grin
Make him go provide Auth code or initiate push grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:
https://dan.com/domain-seller/billy-61501882-df35-4c54-ba8d-662bdbc202bf?&order_by=relevance

I was shocked when I saw €100 on some gems in his portfolio but a quick check on his profile showed he's a confused local man grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2019
2horsePOWER:

He sold blackfriday and salesman
I'm sure he sold them for €100 each grin
Make him go provide Auth code or initiate push grin

Las las Simon go return buyer money grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Ayobamms:

I was shocked when I saw €100 on some gems in his portfolio but a quick check on his profile showed he's a confused local man grin cheesy
Very much confused grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2019
clems88:
well I haven't withdrawn recently . I sell directly to a buyer here. But my friend confirmed the percentage since he withdraws often. N it's to naira account .

Hmmmm...I thought as much. So how did you (or your friend) know it's 10% when the transaction ended in Naira and not in USD that it started with? Was there any DETAILED fee notification from Payoneer for the transaction?

I have been withdrawing from Payoneer almost on weekly basis. Exchange rate for withdrawing to my Naira account has been constant at around 356, and fee for withdrawing to my domiciliary account was 2% this month. Payoneer also takes USD3 from whatever I send from SH, no matter the amount.

Late last month, I took part in a Payoneer beta test, where they are trying out a new third party payment agent in Nigeria in terms of speed, exchange rate, fee, etc.. They sent $28 to my Naira account and the exchange rate was still the average 356.

If anyone else has recent transactions with Payoneer, kindly state the fees you were charged, so we can be sure we are putting out real info here.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2019
No domain listed in his account.
ikhalyfah:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2019
tranxo:
No domain listed in his account.
Probably "sold" all grin
Investors de vex.. but how will person follow this confused fellow grin
He will soon make it to NP grin

And probably his account has been restricted or something, he used to have a profile picture

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2019
He is definitely not the owner of these names.

ikhalyfah:

Probably "sold" all grin

And probably his account has been restricted or something, he used to have a profile picture
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2019
tranxo:

Hmmmm...I thought as much. So how did you (or your friend) know it's 10% when the transaction ended in Naira and not in USD that it started with? Was there any DETAILED fee notification from Payoneer for the transaction?

I have been withdrawing from Payoneer almost on weekly basis. Exchange rate for withdrawing to my Naira account has been constant at around 356, and fee for withdrawing to my domiciliary account was 2% this month. Payoneer also takes USD3 from whatever I send from SH, no matter the amount.

Late last month, I took part in a Payoneer beta test, where they are trying out a new third party payment agent in Nigeria in terms of speed, exchange rate, fee, etc.. They sent $28 to my Naira account and the exchange rate was still the average 356.

If anyone else has recent transactions with Payoneer, kindly state the fees you were charged, so we can be sure we are putting out real info here.
bro it's 10% I got the Mail and I also took the test that you talked about. Just that I don't have patient waiting for money to drop into my gtb so I sell. But as for the rate they charge my friend 10% on any withdrawal made .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2019
tranxo:
He is definitely not the owner of these names.

Exactly bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Please, who can give me the link to Netsol account verification form for those locked out of their account by the recent hack??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Are you sure s/he actually owns those domain names? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I'M PROVED WRONG!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Probably "sold" all grin

How much does he sell dem averagely?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2019
IdeasPro:

Are you sure s/he actually owns those domain names? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I'M PROVED WRONG!
He doesn't own the domain jare..the guy just list an existing Domain to his portfolio..I checked crypto/com which he wants to sell €100...the domain has already being used for business jare

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Drabdulqadir:

He doesn't own the domain jare..the guy just list an existing Domain to his portfolio..I checked crypto/com which he wants to sell €100...the domain has already being used for business jare
And from the whois look up the domain has been created since 1993

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin, Achonation and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.