Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. (2988 Views)

Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by Easybaby(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster,
you are lying . . .you are a short man undecided
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by nana(f): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
Easybaby:

@poster,
you are lying . . .you are a short man undecided

Correct!
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by LoveAlways(f): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster

Though she is 5.5ft but she says her boyfriend should be a foot taller than her. What should i do?

You could start wearing rollerskates. grin
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by Biioola(f): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
its just an excuse to leave.she is too short in height and mind.anyway ask her why she wants that
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by saintneo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
[size=28pt]ask her to grow shorter to 5ft or you ditch her[/size]
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by jcob1: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
duh
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by waleski(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2009
men chics dnt even like taskin their brain to bring a better excuse to ditch a guy
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by humblemate(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2009
How could a woman of average hight of 5.5 stiil demands that her BF should be a foot taller than her? I think this posting is just a typical hoax thing
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by ebila(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster,
and u need help on that?
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by Oluchi21(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
mumu babe, jobless person kmt
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by firedancer(f): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2009
your girlfriend has a lot to complain about starting from your dumb thread u, are you sure you are a six footer or u re just confusing 6ft with 6 inches, methinks you av alot of issues to deal with
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by FMK(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2009
if your girlfriend is a  Goliath  then try to be David  and you win
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by kpolli(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
take her to go see a doc so he can perform a surgery on her n remove some inches off her till she is a feet shorter than u
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by abrahym(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2010
Lol
Re: Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. by DECOtech(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
yicob: Though she is 5.5ft but she says her boyfriend should be a foot taller than her. What should i do?
Hmmmm... This is funily serious oh. My brother, why not find someone else who wld adore you for being 6ft tall than be with someone who's tolerating you at 6ft tall? You don't want to knw what happens in her mind anytime she sees a 7ft guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady To Cum / Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife / Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.