Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61444 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiz:

I disagree with you, those qualities you listed down there are qualities of a dummy. Will a relationship be sane if the guy keeps hurting a lady and she's not able to speak up? When she's not able to let her man know that she's hurt? Who knows that you're rude but keeps up with your rudeness without doing anything?? If you have a sister like that, won't you use slap to reset her factory setting. It's totally wrong. I can't and will never be such a Lady to any guy.
Easy dear, ave u being hurt before?
What am saying is dat these are the things which a lady must possess, it does make u a dummy as u said nor a fool, understanding makes things easier dear.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by HRich(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
ATK4Joy:
if you've ever dated someone like me b4! You will testify to the goodness of God

Hahahahahaha

are you indirectly toasting me?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by elkon(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
cry hmm I have had a lady with those characters before. . I don't know d gal was just pretending. . above all she told me she was a virgin..I don't know she was just bobo m..anyway she was happily married now nd blessed with a daughter. .but like dey say once bitten twice shy. anyway her friends have taken over d golden man.. lol
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by byvan03: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Just buy a door mat, it will do all these undecided.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by olendave(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
I don't even know if true love exist. a lady hasn't told me she likes or love me before except when I was still in secondary school but I ignored them then. but needs one or two now. #weeping hard!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
olendave:
I don't even know if true love exist. a lady hasn't told me she likes or love me before except when I was still in secondary school but I ignored them then. but needs one or two now. #weeping hard!
Easy guy, dust emotions, dey will come in due time
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Mznaett: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
misspicy:
Summary should be
[size=35pt]WHO IS A ZOMBIE[/size]
Haba! shocked
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by nonjebose(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Those qualities are hard to find. If you don't have it, don't force it or criticize it. After all, not all guys place premium on it.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by DavidEsq(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
omochelsea004:
if i have a lady with all this character op listed in my life ehn coupled with decency, omo nah to they always pamper am oooo, i go love her no be small, i go cherish her, value her, please her with whatever i have, make her always feel like queen, infact na only God go pass am in rank for my life, this is what is happening to me presently, my fiancee is just too arogant & disrespectful, she doesn't av an atom of respect for me, upon how i show her true love, this is driving me crazy because that is not how we started the relationship 5 years ago, she is making me lose interest in her, i can't explain how am feeling presently, i really love this lady
Guy if u want to kee urself, kwantinu
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
alexiej:
embarassed embarassed this type of girl is very rare now jor.

Hmm.. but my woman have 95% of this quality. I think i'm lucky right?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Mznaett: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Edipee:
My babe has at least 8 of those qualities. She's a romancelander; though not very active again. We met here and I must confess she has really changed for good over this one year we've been together. What more do I want? I love you, mznaett.

Really?shocked

Tell us more joor
Btw,you want more of me..don't you?wink
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have all these in tope but religious difference is not helping matters.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Edipee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mznaett:

Really?shocked
Tell us more joor Btw,you want more of me..don't you?wink
You are my all, dear.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Mznaett: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Edipee:
You are my all, dear.
I cherish you soooo much dear..
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Edipee(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mznaett:

I cherish you soooo much dear..
Thanks for always standing by me.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Stallione(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!
My dear its really a pity,learnt my lesson frm dis.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Stallione(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
alexiej:
embarassed embarassed this type of girl is very rare now jor.
That is the more reason for the post.If u have a girl dat has all these qualities,dnt let her out of ur side cos they are rare 2find.Mine have got all these,though i once mismanaged it but now we are back n beta.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Stallione(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother what is the name of the NOVEL?
Its time 2wakeup if u slept early.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
ayobase:
I have gotten mine.
Really? But where??
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Stallione(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:
Sure,kindness,romantic and caring reflects on ur pic smiley
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by DebbieSean(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2016
What if he leaves even after all these?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by alklas(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2016
STORY
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:
I have gotten mine.

Same here bruv
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 28, 2016
I concur with 1,2,6,7 and 8 smiley kiss
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Deeaka: 4:31am On Oct 28, 2016
This is just wrong. I can't even bring myself to agree. It sounds like the lady you [Op) are describing is a lady that settles. She takes all that bullshit, can't tell you when she's upset coz she doesn't want to annoy you? and won't leave your sorry ass when she can't take it anymore because of "LOVe"

Sounds cray cray

There are some good stuff you wrote too but I still wanna know why you want a lady that settles.

So when you see a woman that tells you when you're wrong so you can be better and tells you when you've crossed the limit so you both can have a healthy relationship rather than bottle it all up, OP said you should leave her for the one that agrees with everything you say and do so you can feel like the boss!

Typical
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by professore(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Number 2 is a real sign.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Alvarita: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2016
somez:
Damn, she has it all.
. she's just a beggar, who get d power
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2016
chigoizie7:
Apparently, I have let 4 or 5 girls with such attributes go.

Op, what do I do?

How do I get them back?
"them" back? shocked
That's polygamy! I'm not against it, though
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...

Damn..... Then who/what are you if a woman has to do all these to be around you? Come to think of it, all these qualities in your list do not mean that the woman is faithful.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by olayinkajnr(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2016
barongmj:
All this does not matter, love cannot be bought neither can it be forced. To some guys, they want the opposite of all what's listed there. So the best thing is be yourself, no1 is perfect just find som1 that gets complete with your impection

Gbam. U nailed it
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by slimmjohn(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2016
ATK4Joy:
if you've ever dated someone like me b4! You will testify to the goodness of God
wink Hmmmm,I smell lies...
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by oluwashedy: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:
I have gotten mine.
God dn do am for u be dat.... All d ladies I've come in contact with are direct opposite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.